It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Employers Screen for Psychopaths?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
From a conspiriological point of view, the paper and the attention it got, point towards another way to arrest natural personal activity.

All oppression alludes to a plausible rationale.

One size fits all tests are bad on principle. The brain of the person next to you differs more from your brain than your face differs from their face.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
From a conspiriological point of view, the paper and the attention it got, point towards another way to arrest natural personal activity.

that's EXACTLY where my head is at on this.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

We have a rather large menonite population in the areas surrounding my home. Mostly cotton farmers and ranchers, they come into town to do grocery shopping about once a week, and are easily noticable as a completely separate culture among our own.

While I worked at the mental hospital, we had occasional deposits of "problem wives". Basically, a husband who wanted to be with another woman would make claims of his wife being crazy, then drop her off for treatment. Of course, the distraught woman would actually be certifiable after having gone through all of this, and would be admitted by the attending physician. Through this, the husbands would have cause for divorce and be able to maintain status within their community while hooking up with this new woman. Essentially, the mental hospital allowed them to have their cake and eat it too.

If country folk would leverage mental illness against others so that they can get their way, I absolutely believe the most powerful people in the world would have no qualms about doing it on a much grander scale.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Psychopaths huh? Am i the only one who gets uncomfortable hearing an ideology like this adhered to without question on a website like this? I mean who wants # in their cherios? You either half ass it or you go all the way. The ideology behind this whole psychopath term also supports social health.. which is also a farce. Society is not healthy, it is based on greed, human nature, disregard for human life etc. This ideology supports alot of the things we are against here. Most people just use it for personal convenience.

Regardless of the reasons why people use this ideology, it is a fact visible with any set of eyes that the people who accept, adjust, and become successful of this social structure are 1000 times more violent, lack empathy, regard for life and EVERY one of the symptoms of a psychopath than those who are called psychopaths. They are basically people who dont fit in and get #ed over. A paris hilton is 1000 times more violent and murderous than a jeffery dahlmer.. It just works differently. And the one using this term if just using it for their own convenience. Wouldnt it be nice to see politics attack this double standard for once? I mean it feels like we are living in the #ing dark ages.. We have a printer which can print human organs, yet our society has the intellect of a caveman barbarian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join