It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PR FAIL: St Louis Police Try to Boost Community Relations by Fingerprinting Ferguson Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know they use h.s. yearbooks as line up shots to victims too right?

The police in your area have every schools current yearbook handy. Just in case.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

I remember in 6th grade we had a day where the whole school got fingerprinted by the local PD.

This was back in like 1999-2000.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is a good idea and a bad idea.

With the number of children that disappear every year, it is a good idea as then it means that the authorities can quickly find and track down children via finger prints. It is a tool to assist the authorities when it comes to trying to find a missing child, the nightmare of every parent.

It is a bad idea to do this right now in Ferguson, as the tensions are running too high and people are not trusting the police at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its a bad idea to fingerprint PERIOD. We know patents and such are going on with big companies and our DNA. No little 6 year old should know what fingerprinting is. If u grow up and work for the government and they need prints on file it is a conscious choice. Take a peek at the pictures. They look less innocent than just a playdate.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Its a bad idea to fingerprint PERIOD. We know patents and such are going on with big companies and our DNA. No little 6 year old should know what fingerprinting is. If u grow up and work for the government and they need prints on file it is a conscious choice. Take a peek at the pictures. They look less innocent than just a playdate.

Bam precisely!!

There is some real shady shenanigans going on in the background of most of these "benevolent" programs. I mean come now we are talking about the same government that orhcestrated that Tuskegee Experiment for decades!

The exploit everything to further their agenda, for example believing that the Franklin Cover up is a very real thing as well as Cathy O'Briens story, Transormation of America, there most certainly is children missing at an alarming rate. All one has to do is take a peek on over to Britain atm and look at their disgusting scandal that has been a long time coming. You can rest assured it is the same in our government as well.

In regards to Ferguson, I mean the timing of this is ridiculous. I remember seeing the most offensive t-shirt I have ever seen in my life it was a picture of a black baby and it said arrest black babies before they become criminals. Utterly disgusting and if I was a minority in Ferguson this is the exact message I would take away from their actions.

Get some DNA and push more racial tension, win win for TPTB!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

Bam precisely!!

There is some real shady shenanigans going on in the background of most of these "benevolent" programs. I mean come now we are talking about the same government that orhcestrated that Tuskegee Experiment for decades!

The exploit everything to further their agenda, for example believing that the Franklin Cover up is a very real thing as well as Cathy O'Briens story, Transormation of America, there most certainly is children missing at an alarming rate. All one has to do is take a peek on over to Britain atm and look at their disgusting scandal that has been a long time coming. You can rest assured it is the same in our government as well.

In regards to Ferguson, I mean the timing of this is ridiculous. I remember seeing the most offensive t-shirt I have ever seen in my life it was a picture of a black baby and it said arrest black babies before they become criminals. Utterly disgusting and if I was a minority in Ferguson this is the exact message I would take away from their actions.

Get some DNA and push more racial tension, win win for TPTB!

Dick Gregory stated for 20 years that the Atlanta Child Murders back in the day were the CDC biologically testing on black boys since a lot of the bodies found were drained of all fluids, and even more bodies after the alleged murderer was sentenced to jail were found in a dumpster (like 200 total if I remember correctly). Dick, while radical, has been trying to expose stuff like that since he caught wind back in the 1970s.

Yep, timing is bad, but is it for them? Look how Ferguson is not just a memory....

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Is that right!?

I have never heard of this, I will have to get a little bit of background, but man that sounds abhorrent! It would not surpirse me in the least that the CDC are behind it. They have been doing experminents that we can only imagine, this sounds like a case and point kind of a thing. Thank you for the info!

Also it is fascinating how short of an attention span has been cultivated. Ferguson a good example, MH17 another. I raise this issue to people now that it has all, but vanished since the false flag did not go as planned and I am surpised if people even remember what I am talking about!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

This is a great idea.

How could this possibly be received in anything but the same spirit it is given? It can not. This is thinking out of the box.

Because fingerprints...to save time later when these people become the criminals they really are anyways. Its also good for identifying bodies. SO thats cool.

Ok.

thank you.

edit on 9 9 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: getophyed
I remember police doing fingerprinting when I was in elementary back in the late 80s. They would require parents to sign a consent form, then they would take a picture of us, and fingerprint each finger. From there, the fingerprints were put in a database, and my parents would get a nice, neat print out of all prints and pictures they took of me.

It was all under the guise of "if your child gets lost or is kidnapped, you'll (and they'll) have the latest picture and prints of me," you know... just in case.

I have no idea if they were to delete the info upon my 18th birthday. Seems like they wouldn't.

Thanks mom.

What this guy said
Totally...got printed in grade school twice I recall all about keeping the kiddies safe Nobody ever said anything then about removing/deleting info back then
BTW I was rais on a small Oregon coastal town, no shootings, no kidnappings just a bunch of stupid white, Asian, black and Hispanic kids all getting along...oh wait we did have this one German kid..... Hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I agree with you. I participated in this same program where I live as a child. They give the ID cards (2) to the parents that contain the child's picture, information of home, medical, allergies, and on the back is the finger prints. So all the parent has to do is hand the card over to the authorities and then they have all the vital info to use immediately.

The info on the cards are destroyed when the child gets older. I know this because my prints were ran by a friend (Whom had a great job) when I was 16 and I was no longer in ANY system. Yes, any system. It has to do with children's finger prints changing to adulthood. The change I think has to with human Bio-metrics. (?) If you like, Google it.

With what is going on in Ferguson right now, it really isn't a good moral booster for the PD. Now they could of used this if a child went missing. Then people would see what a great idea it is to have. But this doesn't even have to do with kids. Their not teenagers. But if a parent wants their teenager ID'd then good for them also. The best thing finger prints can be used for, is to ID a body, like using teeth. But teeth don't leave many visible traces when it comes to the missing.

edit on 9-9-2014 by ICallGhosts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ICallGhosts

It has to do with children's finger prints changing to adulthood. The change I think has to with human Bio-metrics. (?) If you like, Google it.

The only thing that happens to your prints is they get larger but they never change.
Google it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Age limit for biometric identification?
aceproject.org...

Child to Adult changes in prints
clpex.com...

There are many websites that go both ways.

My own experience has shown mine have tremendously have changed since I was a child. And to look at them, they look normal, but they aren't the same. IDK, maybe I'm one in a million. But I know they do and can for various reasons.

Thanx for the reply. And I'm sorry you took my post the wrong way. :-(

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Is that right!?

I have never heard of this, I will have to get a little bit of background, but man that sounds abhorrent! It would not surpirse me in the least that the CDC are behind it. They have been doing experminents that we can only imagine, this sounds like a case and point kind of a thing. Thank you for the info!

Also it is fascinating how short of an attention span has been cultivated. Ferguson a good example, MH17 another. I raise this issue to people now that it has all, but vanished since the false flag did not go as planned and I am surpised if people even remember what I am talking about!

Check out Dick Gregory's stuff. He runs the gambit from Henrietta Lacks to The Malaysia Plane Dissappearance. A lot of his stuff has been archived by fans on youtube. The Atlanta Child Murders one just the details are weird. I seriously doubt Aretha Franklin's producer could have been capable of all that. Maynard wanted an arrest and he was the fall guy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join