It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force Buisness at end of each year to give employees half the anual profits that would normally go t

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

If companies were forced to share profits, would they also be able to share losses?

That is a valid point. Everybody wants a piece of the profits but none of the responsibility or losses.

"Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan."

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I think it's called incorporation.
Speaking of which how many of those corporations have been taken over by vampires, sucked dry, and then the employees thrown under the bus???

The employees are always gonna pay when things go bad.
That company I worked for that gave us year end bonuses every years. Well the year I left the company there wasn't much of a bonus coming. Ya see that year we had alot of problems in the printing process something about the felt and the flock or the ink and the flock just didn't get along and well we wasted alot of material which ate up the profits. So ya they paid for the mistakes. If it had caused the b usiness to go under they would have paid by joining the unemployment line.
The company was incorporated so all the bosses' assets were protected though.
Like I said it would have went under and came back under another name or the boss would have either retired with a nice nest egg or started something else.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: NavyDoc

I think it's called incorporation.
Speaking of which how many of those corporations have been taken over by vampires, sucked dry, and then the employees thrown under the bus???

The employees are always gonna pay when things go bad.
That company I worked for that gave us year end bonuses every years. Well the year I left the company there wasn't much of a bonus coming. Ya see that year we had alot of problems in the printing process something about the felt and the flock or the ink and the flock just didn't get along and well we wasted alot of material which ate up the profits. So ya they paid for the mistakes. If it had caused the b usiness to go under they would have paid by joining the unemployment line.
The company was incorporated so all the bosses' assets were protected though.
Like I said it would have went under and came back under another name or the boss would have either retired with a nice nest egg or started something else.

And LLC does not protect you as much as you think.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
How about we downsize government, give tax incentives to large and small manufacturing companies, and let those companies handle their money however they see fit?
The U.S. has become stagnant. We are not producing much of anything in the world any longer. That has got to change.

I don't see anything good coming from the government taking away money from anyone and distributing it how they want to.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No republican would allow the rich owners of a corp to give ANY of their profits to workers EVER. Great idea though. I love it.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
No republican would allow the rich owners of a corp to give ANY of their profits to workers EVER. Great idea though. I love it.

Neither would ultra rich Progressives like:

Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
George Soros
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid

etc. etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join