It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits golfing amid crisis was a mistake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Greetings- As a former +1.7 h'cap (Florida Golf Assoc.) that is an ill fitting glove that Barry is wearing. See the loose fit? Did He get that out of the OJ Simpson trial evidence locker? I've never seen His swing but I'd bet that the club slips in His hand during the swing?

My point? How can You run the "Free World" if You can't get a friction golf glove to fit? In the word's of the famous Barrister, John H. Cochran "If it doesn't fit, You (Barry) have to quit..." I'll expect His resignation in the a.m. 'round 11:00 a.m. because He has a 7:07 tee time at Congressional™

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No theater + no substance = perfect failure.

I guess he at least has that achievement.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And in other news today, the White House acknowledged that Mr. Obama is only half black. The other half it as white as Phyllis Diller at a bar mitzvah.

(And, no, that's not racism. That's fact.)
edit on 7-9-2014 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

President Obama admitted in an interview airing Sunday that it was a mistake to go golfing on Martha's Vineyard immediately after condemning the beheading of American journalist James Foley last month.

Obama has finally realized He has more important places to be instead of golfing at Martha's Vineyard. All it took was a couple of beheadings, families in tears, bad press and the staunch journalistic prowess of Chuck Todd. Seriously, how else would he have answered the question?

Welcome back to earth Mr. President.

Link

That doesn't mean he's going to do anything different next time...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join