It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7726 US troops evacuated due to Disease?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The data indicate only the numbers, does anyone have a breakdown of the term disease in this case. What diseases? And why no postings past Aug 2004. Is it possible it was from Bio-weapons or DU?

globalsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is there a chance that they might be injured and that they would rather say it's due to deseases..I mean it wouldn't be a goosg strategy to give these large numbers to the 'wounded by the enemy'..and don't you think that If the insurgents would have used chemicals or DUs it would give the enemy a scence of wining.....I don't know it's just a theory..but if it was Bio-or -chem..they would bring it out..It might also be a kind of a serious stress syndrom,afterall the HOLidays are coming and which soldier would rather be fighting a loosing war and risk death for someone else's pride..because honestly I don't believe it for a moment that Bush went in to Bring Democracy to the region...It was more like ..lokk dad this is how you should have handled it in your chance..Now I am gonna win this bet I made with you ,remember over the thanksgiving dinner I told you I would handle it more forcefully....

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.aljazeerah.info...

"US probes cases of pneumonia in Iraq

Jordan Times, Sunday, August 3, 2003

WASHINGTON (AFP) � The US army has dispatched investigative medical teams to Iraq and Germany to look into an unusually large number of cases of pneumonia that have affected about 100 US troops deployed in and around Iraq and left two of them dead, defence officials said. "If the teams determine that the cases are unusual in any way, they will make preventive or corrective recommendations," the office of the army surgeon general said in a statement Friday, adding that at the moment, nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary."

More data
www.cbwinfo.com...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

new topics

join