It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer Park Boys Season 8 Aired on Netflix a Few Days Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For all you fan boys out there: My favorite Nova Scotian misfits are back and this time they have a production company that probably won't fold up on them. I won't spoil the season for you, but I have read over the synopsis and it looks really exciting. I don't like some of the cast changes, but it was impossible to get everyone back together after all this time. They did retain most of the main characters; however, at least the essential ones are there.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I used to absolutely love this show. I watched it on the BBC but they took it off and now I can't see it no more. I guess I could watch it on my PC but I just haven't. I don't know why. These guys are so funny. Ricky cracks me up. Bubbles is an icon. This show should've been picked up by American TV because it would be huge. It's better than 99% of what's on our TV. What a missed opportunity.

Oh, and I love the theme song. So beautiful.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hope it's better than the 3rd movie. I love the boys but something was lost in the show when Corey and Trevor left.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Still busy watching Dragnet 67 and Leave It To Beaver

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

They don't play it here because it is so unrealistic to our way of life. If someone from a trailer park in this country pulled any of the stuff they did, firstly, they would be beaten by the cops, and then they'd spend 15 to 25 years in prison, which makes the whole getting out without probation after 6 months kind of a silly concept to us. Plus, there are black people mixing with white people in this very weird tolerant sort of way and no one is shooting each other. Shooting at squirrels and missing, sure, but no deaths. It just doesn't fit with the mentality of the current American Age.

I did like the remake they did of UK's show Shameless. I think that more accurately portraits inner city life among poor white people in this country. Maybe a bit over the top, but much of what they show in that series can actually be found happening in real inner cities in this country.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dammit Rickey! Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have all the seasons and movies...but i have yet to go through

4th doctor Who and Breaking bad are my priorities right now

-pictures Tom Baker telling Sarah Jane that they need to cook space meth-

new topics

top topics

join