It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY BRA !!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"My Bra!!!"

That was the yell I heard, first thing this morning as I sat eating a big bowl of frosted mini-wheat's with my daughters at the kitchen table.

“That's My Bra You Dam Mutt!”

My daughters and I hide our smiles and stifled our laughs as we all knew exactly what my wife had just discovered.

Our 7 month old Border Collie pup laying in the middle of the bathroom floor. Her front paws holding down the cups while in her teeth she holds a strap, growling as she shakes her head, doing her best to kill the devilishly fiendish device!

“Let go...Let it go... Damn it I need that!”

I look to my oldest girl and say.

“I told you to take it away from Rosie...”
“What, and have mom blame me for it...Forget you dad!”

About then we see this black and white blur racing down the hall with her tail tucked. She hits the wooden floor of the living room and her feet slip out from under her as she's trying to make a sharp turn to duck under her favorite hiding place, the coffee table.

Hot on her heels come my angry wife holding up yet another chewed up brassiere.

“Do you see this... That's three she's destroyed this month!”

Knowing better to say a word I nod in agreement as I make a big show out of eating my cereal. But I'm thinking, with that dogs passion for eating bra's it might be very interesting to take her down to the beach during bikini season?

“Don't just sit there grinning at my like a big dope... Do Something About Your Dog!”

Technically both border collie pups are my daughters dogs
besides what can I do. I'm not the one leaving bra's in the hamper?

Still it's up to me to punish the naughty puppy... big ole sighs... the smile still hidden behind my hand.

"Bad doggy, bad, bad, bad".... Hawhawhawhaw... Oh yeah.... "Bad puppy--- Bad dog"

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Love it..

Dogs will always put a smile on ya face.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hahahahaha! The bra bandit! Funny!!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

It's always the elastic in the straps she eats.

they have to be tennis ball or Frisbee flavored, because that dog will beg to given another bra to play with...

On and honey, if your reading this... No I am not playing shake the rag with your undergarments!
needed to say that before I get punched, ya know...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That pooch is having an identity crisis.

Show him a tennis ball. First rub the bras on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My Sprollie (half collie half spaniel) does exactly the same with our socks. It's like game on and he play bows and looks up with his sparkling eyes and a grin. I love him so much for his fun but naughty side. Dogs are so clever and will choose the very thing that will get a reaction. Life is just one whole big play time.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's not the dogs fault that she decided to start wearing a bra. Blame that one on society.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No one thinks it's funny or cute when I chew up women's bras.

Damn double standards ain't fair.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HardCorps, I’m so glad you clarified that it was your wife’s bra, for a second I… oh never mind..

How I lol'd at this story... I would love to have a dog but NOT if it’s going to eat my bras for breakfast… Ah, Rosie is a cutie though!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

My lovely wife has yet to object to my using my teeth to remove said garments...
But I don't drag them in the bathroom and spend hours just chewing on um...

Don't think I can get away with that now... damn dog goes and ruins it for the rest of us... Geez

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
awww, haha, cute

border collies are smart dogs, one of the smartest breeds for sure.

my girlfriends terrier does the same thing with her bras. she can't leave her bras lying around anymore. otherwise the pup will go to town on the straps. lol

like others have said. it's all a big game. everythings a toy to a dog. lol

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

At least he doesn`t eat them :

A dog who ate nearly 44 socks helps a Portland vet gain national honors

Yeah, it sounds like an urban legend, but when you see the evidence -- a photo and series of X-rays -- you not only know it's true, but, in a funny way, you have to admire the damn dog.

Nearly 44 socks?

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Lol!!! I'm dying, the beach, so hilarious!!!

Your dog is adorable when she's in trouble

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have just given mine a pig's ear (first time ever) and she looking at me like am crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

Probably mad at ya for not give her a bra to chew up too!

second

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not had a bra on my floor for some time!!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My wife doesn't wear bras, so we never have to deal with that kind of thing.

Tell your wife to let them be independent!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You have a dog that chews bras, and we have a cat who can't resist plastic. The crinklier it is, the harder it is to keep him away from it. Nothing ruins your food faster than to find out the cat has already chewed the bag it was in all to hell.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why are her bras down where your dog can get them? Don't you pick up your clothes?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jomina

Get this... My wife works in a hospital... ER Nurse...
rough job right...

Anyway in her employee T&C it states in writing
"All Employees must wear underwear at all times while on the hospital grounds and in the sounding buildings, The wearing of bra's and panties is mandatory."

Man I would just love to hear the story behind why the hospitals admin staff felt in necessary to include that in their employee handbook?

Okay don't tell me the story, pictures will do just fine too... LOL!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join