It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS - Raising the Dead.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Enough with the off-topic stuff.

The OP presents a wonderful subject matter for discussion, any further attempts to side track it will be removed.

Hope thats clear.

My apologies to Kantzveldt.

Please forgive me, I hadn't read past the title.

I suppose I had ISIS on the brain.

Your thread is scholarly and fascinating.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I've been waiting for this thread for a while.

I start a thread about Isis mythology right when this first came out because it's so clearly obviously a ritual to bring forth Horus the god of war.

But the demographics of ATs have changed over the years and it seems to me like only a few of us left really understand the ritual aspect of this and really get what's going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i was studying the story of nimrod at one point, and found a trail from an egyptologist who claimed that nimrod was narmer, the first pharaoh of the post black sea flood pharaonic dynasties (and also known as enmerkar of akkadian fame). this also marked the first practice (post flood) of naming the dead pharaoh, "osiris." his capital city was abydos (which is also where osiris' head was supposedly located by isis while collecting his parts to reassemble).

having long ago studied the story of osiris and isis, it dawned on me that i should apply my knowledge of that story to the new info regarding narmer as osiris. collecting various stories about nimrod, enmerkar and narmer, i was able to piece together the following:

nimrod/narmer/enmerkar offered to rebuild the temples to the pre-flood anunnaki. the biblical text said this resulted in him becoming "a mighty one", which is biblical lingo for a nephil. the nephil, plural nephilim, were a hybrid human species, part human, part "angelic being", who were tyrants (the text interchangeably calls them giants, but i think tyrant was closer the mark). so apparently, in exchange for rebuilding the temples of inana and enlil, and reinstituting their worship, nimrod was physically "upgraded" and made absolute ruler of the known world as their representative. in effect, he was building a world order in which he was emperor with the support of inana and enlil, who he then collected tribute for.

inana became enamored with him as a potential spouse and they "married." (theory: inana is isis. nimrod is osiris.)

this event was punctuated by enki discovering the fiasco, which he viewed as seriously bad news for humans. in addition, nimrod was digging up iraq to gain access to the gate of the gods (one of which was found at babel). enki and the rest of his council, discussed solutions on how to stop this from continuing. 70 members of the council, along with enki, voted to dismantle babel and isolate the power of nimrod's world order, actually decreeing his downfall.

meanwhile nimrod has mounted a ship at iraq with his entourage in tow, sails around the coastline of egypt, disembarks and has his "slaves" pull the royal ships across the sand to abydos, where he founds pharaonic eygpt. here is where inana joins him. he builds an underground chamber, aptly named the osirieon by later researchers and erects a pyramid on top.

enki's council decrees against him there as well. inana is brought into their decision process, so she is aware that her participation in this event is necessary. if pharaonic egypt is to continue, it cannot be ruled by a nephil. the decision is made to kill nimrod and dismantle the osirieon pyramid. the dismantled stones are then used by inana (isis) to create several obelisks that mark the sites in egypt where a piece of the dismantled pyramid is found (symbolically, of course). the dismantled pyramid stones are the "dismembered body of osiris", which also double for the artificial phallus of osiris once they are crafted into obelisks

whew, that took a bit to condense down into a few paragraphs

edit on 4-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
addendum: this is why the story says a "coffin" is built by set, that fits osiris' dimensions (it's a reference to the pyramid as the embodiment of the pharaoh and its alignments (dimensions). just add an "a" to the front of "set" and you have "aset" who was isis/inana. then when the stones are dismantled, this represents the dismemberment of osiris and depicts it as his coffin, fit precisely to him, specifically, which i assume also brings in their knowledge of astronomy.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
as regards the four corners of the earth corresponding to the four vertebrae in the backbone of osiris totem, this is actually a reference to the four corners of land plots, the i-iku land measures originally decreed by enki, rather than the earth as a planet. in effect, it's depicting mastery of everything on THE LAND of egypt. post flood pharaohs didn't have mastery over the whole planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Great read, but I'm still waiting for the connection between ISIS and Isis that you alluded to with your cleverly constructed title. So, you better get on that. S&F for a good history lesson.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
oh and one more addendum:

after the passing of nimrod, his power was redistributed among the council members. the earth was divided into 70 areas/regions/nations, each watched over by a member of the council, who was assigned to it. the land of israel would be under the guardianship/watch of michael the archangel, which suggests the council members were archangels, whatever that means. there was also a watcher/guardian of persia, however, he seems to have been at odds with the bulk of the council members and is identified as aligned with enlil, rather than enki. this suggests that nephil (nephilim) were creations of enlil, the evidence of which is appended to the end of the word.

etymology of enlil

en.lil
lil
il

neph-il

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wonderful thread Kantz. I continue to follow your work avidly.

a reply to: Psynic

Don't stress mate, the whole reason it's on your mind is because that's the way they want you to be. Unfortunately their plans are coming together quite nicely, especially considering the reactions I have seen here on ATS to all the beheading coverage.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

It's inventive but you may be simply adding more layers to the onions there, until toward the end of the Old Kingdom Osiris was pretty much a non-factor in Egyptian religion, as the myth suggests the cult was probably largely imported from Byblos, Sokar was far more important as the nocturnal falcon of the Underworld, all the Necropoli were sacred to him, Giza/Rostau, Saqqara named after him, a sacred Lake of Sokar at Abusir, his correspondence by day being the solar falcon Horus.

In terms of the Nile then being comparative to a Celestial axis associated with a journey of the dead toward rebirth, all the funerary sites along it were dedicated to Sokar. The Deity that most corresponded to what we think of as a classic Orion stance with arm raised was Min, the natural pro-creative force, as i mentioned there would have been quite a few Deities whose concerns overlapped when it came to the generative powers of the Djed column and he's certainly one with an Old Kingdom claim for association with Orion.

I agree with you though in general that this is a tradition of the Ante-Diluvian knowledge, from pre-recorded history, the earliest examples i sourced for Sumeria at the start of the Dynastic period have the greater clarity, that this is a concern with an axis from Pegasus to Canis Major, and strongly associate it with the Apkallu, the given teachers of humanity from the Pleiades, hence its continued esoteric importance, it can possibly also be found in the Americas.

a reply to: pirhanna

There's a spider Goddess at the top of the tree, that should explain everything, Islamic militants will be used to feed the spider

edit on Kam930247vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Osiris is Ausar and Ashur. And it seems rather obviously connected to Sirius, as well. ashur? well isnt that interesting. where have i read that before. things that make you go hmmm hmmm hmmm, yeah. what a pharaoh was saying when buried as osiris, is that he was HAYAH ASHUR HAYAH (i am that i am), which i always thought was a reference to mastery over time.

ptah is another name for enki, btw.

oh and the apkallu! thank you for reminding me of that. ap / ab (hole in the ground/water) + kallu (bowl)
add a b to the front pap or bab = gated water hole in the ground + bowl.
i wonder how they got bird out of it. i'm still reading thru the sumerian dictionary for references and checking the actual cuneiform symbols

speaking of spiders. we had a black widow infestation in our garage. i don't believe in bug spraying, too toxic. i looked up its natural predators and found out that praying mantis are in that category, however, paying to have them delivered in boxes or what not, was a bit unreasonable, so i resigned myself to having to seek out the widow eggs to remove, in their quiet season. didn't help. then one day, a miracle happened. mud dauber wasps moved in.

now, we have an infestation of wolf spiders. lol shudder. big, fast, and big and fast. did i mention big and fast?

edit on 5-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ooohh, here's a reference

abgal [SAGE] (32x: ED IIIb, Old Babylonian) wr. abgal2; abgal "sage; priest" Akk. apkallu

so it's from the akkadian apkallu. it's odd that its newer, babylonian form, had the p flipped into a b (and the k became a g. weird), when it's usually the other way around, although babel didn't start off as papel, it did end up that way much later. there must be a step missing somewhere, in the etymology trail of the word. back to searching
edit on 5-9-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ausar or Asarluhi...?

Nourished on the good milk of intelligence, advice and reason, his voice resounds loudly. August sage, firstborn son of Enki, he gives …… to all who are born. Profoundly intelligent, as wise as his father, possessed of understanding, Asarluḫi penetrates everything. Nothing …… him. Lordly son of the abzu, endowed with holy wisdom, he is Marduk, the bringer of counsel. Tall in stature, he can survey all the divine powers of heaven and earth.

Son endowed with a broad understanding, whose movement is that of an animal with large horns in the split reeds; Asarluḫi, mighty deluge determining great fates, unleashed and knowing no course whatsoever! When great An shared out the divine powers for heaven and earth, incantations fell to your lot. Scanning all mankind with a glance, god of benign features, with an attractive physique; most skilled metalworker, creating masterpieces; counsellor and judge, whose word in the august sanctuary is unalterable and whose character is sublime: I shall exalt him in song and glorify his name.

Eloquent one of the abzu, great minister of Eridug, lordly Asarluḫi! The enkum and ninkum priests, the abgal and abrig priests, the …… priestesses and the …… all pay attention when you open your holy mouth. Daily as they go forth, they circumambulate (?) you. Cleansing the purification rites with pure hands and pure tread, holy in every respect, you are the supervisor of the purification priests of E-abzu.

Asarluhi

Your prince, the most precious prince Asarluḫi, the most precious one, is a warrior, born a noble prince, a leopard who seizes prey. He is like an onrushing storm battering the rebel land. As long as it remains disobedient, he pours spittle upon it. Asar-alim-nuna, the son of the abzu, has erected a house in your precinct, O house Kuara, and taken his seat upon your dais.

Your garage sounds a particularly cursed place...!?!

edit on Kam930248vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0630 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Appreciate all the work that you put into this thread, it's very informative. Nice job. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's interesting how these are mostly Egyptian artifacts and transcripts, because ISIS is targeting a certain branch of Christianity that originated in Egypt. The Coptic Orthodox Christians. They were actually the people who were the descendants of the Pharaohs and such. They also have a wealth of ancient Egyptian artifacts, in essence the religion itself is an ancient Egyptian artifact. Maybe ISIS is targeting Copts not only to recruit them to Islam, but unravel something hidden that could change history.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

marduk is a whole 'nother topic, but he could conceivably be nimrod. many similarities. if we can trace marduk to enmerkar, we got a winner.

"son of the abzu".
did you know that abydos is actually pronounced "abzu"?

the egyptian spelling is abdju. the dj is pronounced z, so abdju is pronounced abzu.
and what was at abydos? the osirieon i mentioned earlier.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Marduk was an epitaph of Asarluhi in Sumeria, in Babylonia this became the reverse were Asarluhi was the first of fifty names of Marduk, but there were obvious attractions of associating Divine Kingship with the first born son and spoken word of authority of Enki.

In Eridu Asarluhi was represented by the sacred date palm, the celestial axis, that all classes of Priesthood would pay homage to and circumambulate, and thus finds very strong correspondence with the cult of Ptah-Sokar-Osiris, as the tree grown upon the mound of first creation from the waters, association with metal working in the sense of the craftsman creating the axis, and Osiris as the magical incantations of power.

His role as a God of physical resurrection can be seen in his facilitating transition across the river of ordeal, which was were the Milky way intersects with the Galactic plane above Taurus on the celestial tree;

Enki has named you with the name Id-lu-rugu (i.e. River of the ordeal, an epithet of Asarluḫi) , the sublime course ……. You cleanse the just man like gold, and you hand over the wicked to extinction.

That also gave him the power of life and death over humanity, another obvious attraction for the rise of the cult with regards to rule.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You never cease to amaze me Kantzveldt with your threads! So well presented.

I am going to have to save it for tomorrow to read because it's getting late here.

I love anything having to do with Egypt and this look very up my alley of interest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join