It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about race relations,some cold hard facts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Year1
The original opening dedication ceremony of the MLK Monument with its "mountain of Despair" was on 10/16/11

Upside down 11 9 11

10/16/11 upside down would be 10/19/11.

Even upside down and backwards it would read 11/91/01.

Your strange number game continues:

Today is 2y10m19d from that date.
Reversed 911-2.

No. Take out the letters. Reversed it now reads 91012.

Conspiracies based on numbers lose their credibility when you omit digits and manipulate values, even when that digit is a zero.

About the OP...A friend introduced me to Bill Whittle recently and while I don't agree with everything he says he raises some excellent points. The video in the OP definitely shines some light on the undeniable fact that there is something fishy about this whole situation.

Divide and Conquer.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: boncho

I would argue the first step is to find a national identity, rather than a sub culture (I.E. no more Irish American, African American, Asian American etc). At this point cant we all just agree to be Americans and move forward?

Well yes, you are totally right. And I think this is the natural evolution. If you look at Chinese who were brought over (many against their will) during the railroad construction, their families are quite a few generations in and they have an American identity that has integrated rather well.

There are many who are successful in many different industries (engineering especially haha?) In any case though the China towns scattered across the country usually have some really good start up centres, business incubators and welcoming platforms for new residents from their nation. A good community on the whole with pretty decent integration, while there are still a large number who do not totally acclimate they tend to continue whichever business they were involved in before and bring that to the new land.

The cultural identity for blacks is hurting. The "former slave" ideology needs to GO, asap. Yes, a lot of blacks were brought over as slaves, but there were a lot of black slave traders that sold them to white traders when it originally happened. But its over with, it didn't happen the last generation and its not happening this generation, so move forward and drop the victimization ideology.

There are plenty of races dealt just as bad cards or even worse, but their influence rising out of the pits they came to America in, has influenced and shaped American culture in a positive light. Irish, Chinese, etc.

There are so many colloquiums, slang and proper words which have been adopted in American English which came directly from Irish sayings and Idioms. Irish were considered worse than dirt not that long ago but now their influence has shaped the entire way some states speak. Plenty have became rich, powerful, influential and plenty have another to look up to, knowing they don't have to fend for themselves with knives and fists as a troubled youth, like their ancestors had to those years ago.

The divide between black and white in America and North America to be general enough, is terrible. It needs to end. And there is plenty on both sides that seem to want to stifle that.

People are just people at the end of the day. You could find a certain type of person good or bad in any race, creed or color.

<< 1   >>

join