It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KIlled ISIS terrorist from Minnesota worked at major American airport for Delta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This, to me, is very unnerving. Abdirahmaan Muhumed is the second man from Minnesota to die fighting for the Islamic State in Syria. The group who is calling out the POTUS. The one that is threatening us. Think they are here and hiding? Think again.

This guy worked for Delta airlines and had clearance to all parts of the airport. Not something you want someone who is going to travel to Syria to fight with extremist Muslims to do.

www.nydailynews.com...

A U.S. citizen who died fighting for ISIS reportedly had a job in one of the places where you would least want him to be — a major American airport.

Before fleeing to Syria, Abdirahmaan Muhumed, 29, worked a cleaning job at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport that gave him security clearance with access to the tarmac and planes, KMSP reported.

Several sources told the Minneapolis station the traitor was employed by Delta Global Services, a subsidiary of Delta Airlines.

It is unclear when Muhumed left Minnesota to join the thugs who have been spreading terror throughout northern Iraq and Syria.

How many more are out there in areas that are sensitive to this country? Any janitors at your local power stations that recently have been added to the list of targets?

A little more insight into who these people are...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
my god, 9/11 x 1000 were gunna need bigger and more therough body and carrier searches. The enemy is within.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It seems to me this guy would have been of better use to ISIS if he would have stayed at his job than going to fight on the front lines. That is, if ISIS was wanting to pull some kind of Terri stick attack on the US.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How'd you like to be one of the 72 virgins who gets stuck serving the sexual whims of an airport janitor?
edit on -05:00REWedEVpAmerica/ChicagoWed, 03 Sep 2014 18:38:58 -050058 by PREDEVpersona because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PREDEVpersona

Virgins or grapes?
www.nytimes.com...

As much clearance as he was given, this position sounds entry level and I'd be interested to hear from someone who has worked the position, or has intimate knowledge of the position. I bet there were still daily security requirements. I bet it wouldn't be a matter of nothing to just smuggle a bomb or something into work.

But in terms of "soft targets", there are countless huge gatherings of people with little or no entry security. Not that that's wrong, but I'm just saying. An airport probably has better residual security than a lot of other places.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
It seems to me this guy would have been of better use to ISIS if he would have stayed at his job than going to fight on the front lines. That is, if ISIS was wanting to pull some kind of Terri stick attack on the US.

They are very picky about the domestic recruits chosen for cells in the USA, less trustworthy recruits are exported to fight in the middle east.

On the domestic end, I'm sure they are close to having everything in place, just waiting on religious justification, and orders to activate cells.

Being a Muslim out in the open such as the Minnesota export, among other things likely had him on watch lists. They are recruiting non-Muslims making them converts, no watch lists or surveillance, less risks...

imo

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

I know people who work flightline baggage as well as maintenance at Orlando International. This is a position that with coordination could cause some issues. They have access to lots of areas and also, maintenance crews are looked at as lower positions without a lot of scrutiny. I have talked to them on numerous occasions and they have stated that if you wanted to do something you know where the lax areas are. In positions like this you can spot patterns in security,etc. Not a good thing to pass on to those who could cause issue.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh, too bad. If only US intelligence had gotten to him first.

He would have made a wonderful patsy.

He has that perfect mugshot face and the name fits the chosen suspect profile they're looking for.

All they'd need to do is catch him, threaten him with Guantanamo but at the last moment give him a reprieve if he allows them to "recruit" him to be part of the "good guy" team. All he'd have to do is pretend to still be a “bad guy”.

Then there's the "pretend" red team/blue team drills inside the airport carrying a backpack given to him by an Oakley-wearing third party. He'd be told this is simply to test security features against the bad guys, of course. Just a dry run.

Then, one day, it's not practice anymore and the drill goes live. The incident can be used to frighten the population into relinquishing freedom in the name of safety and give the central government even more control.

Thank god the good guys would never do anything like that, though.
edit on 9/3/2014 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

top topics

join