It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncover 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As we approach the anniversary of the September 11th, I am asking YOU to stand with me and demand a new investigation. I believe the 9/11 Commission’s report was a great disservice to the American people. With all the unanswered questions, redacted documents and excluded testimonies, it’s clear that this “official” report” was a WHITEWASH.

So stand with me. Call on the government to act! Send in your video OR personal message below and DEMAND THE TRUTH.

Your comments and/or video may be featured in a special episode of Off The Grid.

You can use the template below as a starting point for your message / video & be sure to show a sign with the hashtags #UNCOVER911 and #ISTANDWITHJESSE in your video.

“Mr. President, my name is ____. When it comes to 9/11, the U.S. Government has hidden too much from us and I care because ____. On behalf of the people who died, the people who lost loved ones, and our future generations, I demand a new investigation into the greatest tragedy on American soil. We deserve it to know the truth.” #UNCOVER911 #ISTANDWITHJESSE

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh here we go again.
And Jessie if this is you, there was a guy on Alex Jones show yesterday that was trying to get in touch with you, he says he has answers for you about atom smashing on the twin towers.
edit on 9/3/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
I must say, I have hardly heard an interest in 9/11 this year (sadly). People don't care anymore, too many issues now to worry about... but they almost all stem from 9/11.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Who? Do you remember his name?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
“Mr. President, my name is Minori (which means Truth). When it comes to 9/11, the U.S. Government has hidden too much from us and I care because it seems like the end result of 9/11 is that we, the people, have lost our freedoms & rights. We have been kept in a state of fear so that we don't notice the shackles of slavery being put around our necks. We the people are tired of being treated like mushroom, kept in the dark & fed sh**. I know many of us may not like the answers we get but that doesn't mean that you can continue to lie to us about 9/11. Please be honest, even if you think we can't handle the truth.

On behalf of the people who died, the people who lost loved ones, and our future generations, I demand a new investigation into the greatest tragedy on American soil. We deserve it to know the truth.” #UNCOVER911 #ISTANDWITHJESSE

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The "9/11 Investigation" gene pool as been so badly corrupted by insanely crazy "conspiracy theorists" spewing impossible scenarios with intense vitriol, that no one with an investigative reputation wants to go anywhere near the topic.

It's just not going to happen.

DISCLAIMER: which is not to say there isn't government culpability/responsibility.
edit on 3-9-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It was during the end of the show, during the live phone in thing. Alez kinda passed him over, I think it was important.
Ya might want to call Alex and ask him about it. it sounded legit and Alex kinda passed him off. Alex said to have him make a webpage and send it to him. It was odd for sure.

here is the full show. it's in the last hour.3rd hour.
Video tuesday

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Mr Ventura spend a day looking at some 9-11 thread's here at a.t.s , there are some excellent amature detective's here who have uncovered FACTS that i have never seen or heard anywhere else .

Why do you not send them a personal message and form a posse to go get the man

edit on 3/9/2014 by douglas5 because: spellings

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Mr. President, my name is AnteBellum. When it comes to 9/11, someone has hidden too much from us and I want a better future for America's children. Not on behalf of the people who died or the people who lost loved ones, their pain can never be dissmissed. But for our future generations, generations that depend on disclosure to the greatest tragedy on American soil ever concieved. The truth serves us that bore witness to these events no justice, but if this great country is to survive we need the principles our founding fathers strived to uphold.

I recently created a thread called "911 in 5 minutes: Video" I'd link it but I'm on my phone and it's too difficult.
I am an architect by profession and I am NOT a 'truther', but looking at this situation from a civilian perspective I can see one overall discrepency that cannot be disputed. Building 7 was deliberately demolished for some reason. My thread replies in the above mentioned go into my reasons for believing this, especially the last and latest post.
In leu of that one single detail it draws suspicion to the entire event, an event that needs to be reconciled in order for the general public to regain faith in a country many of us love, but have been estranged to for many years now.
Thank you for your time, AB

#UNCOVER911 #ISTANDWITHJESSE

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
The "9/11 Investigation" gene pool as been so badly corrupted by insanely crazy "conspiracy theorists" spewing impossible scenarios with intense vitriol, that no one with an investigative reputation wants to go anywhere near the topic ..

People gotta learn that this whole issue isn’t about “reputation”, it's about truth ("truth" = seeing the reality of our world).

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Mr. President, my name is ____. When it comes to 9/11, the U.S. Government has hidden too much from us and I care because ____. On behalf of the people who died, the people who lost loved ones, and our future generations, I demand a new investigation into the greatest tragedy on American soil. We deserve it to know the truth.” #UNCOVER911 #ISTANDWITHJESSE

Isn't this just a massive neon "come and get me"?

edit on 4-9-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

#ISTANDWITHJESSE

"Stand with Jesse"

What about "#STANDWITH9/11VICTAMS"

Really "Stand with Jesse".....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You're exactly correct. People better care though because we've got the Patriot Act. And people better care because we've got more wars that you can imagine going on in the Middle East and it all stems from 9/11 and this country has never been the same since and if people don't wait up soon, it'll be too late.

Thanks for your comment! I spoke to it in today's show, which is posted in the 20th hijacker thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

How about the conspiracy theory that our government wants us to believe, with no question, about 19 guys with box cutters who defeated our billion dollar air defense system? We'll never get the truth when there are insane conspiracy theories like that coming from our own government.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You got it wrong. I never implied then, or ever, that your sarcasm was representative of what I think.

I saw the show... Opportunity missed.
edit on 16-9-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Wow billion dollar air defence was designed to beat box cutters was it

How many times has the USA had problems against ill equiped people in various conflicts.

new topics

top topics

join