It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chief chokes the chicken, I mean beheads it! After beating it... with a shovel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Lysergic

How did you get that thread title past the censors
--- sorry mod's i will never know

no comment b4 i get banned

DOOGLE IT!!!

Some people say that is the way to the dark side

Ahh go on, have a cup of tea father doogle.

go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on .... Ahh go on...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

“I guess I don’t regret it, because it’s like taking care of any rodent in town,” Berger said.

i dont know maybes its that picture of the child loving his pet, maybe its the officers callous disregard for the emotional well being of a child in his statement of no regrets, maybe its the mental image of that child crying as he finds the decapitated head of his pet chicken on the ground by his backyard door. but something about this doesnt tickle my funny bone.

ya i get it the title of the thread is a real laugh, but i just for some strange reason find it rather hard to find any humor at all in a situation that involves those aforementioned details

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes, the police officer is a complete idiot.

But I would like to know who the jackass neighbor is, that filed the original complaint. Because you know there was one, if the mom had already received a warning.

Why the hell can't people mind their own business anymore? Like Ny said, it wasn't a rooster. Hen's don't make that much noise.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

I find the humor in the idiocy used by the Cop, a person whom is an adult and a chief of police, yet all his years of experiences offered him nothing. The irony of him thinking he is doing the right thing and he is justified.

THAT MY GOOD SIR IS WHAT IS LAUGHABLE!

The pure idiotic nature he conducts himself with.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why not just leave the chicken alone. It was not a rooster, so it wouldn't do anything crazy. Just should've left it to it's fate. Had it been a rooster, yes, you would have to battle it with a shovel, and stand a chance at losing and running. I've been around a few mean roosters before. I know. They are not cuddly. Cops will be put in the spotlight for all kinds of things now. It isn't fair, really. and I don't like most cops.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join