It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statutory Rape Victim Forced To Pay Child Support

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

If the child is six including the term of pregnancy the statute of limitations has expired. Probably why she waited until now to ask for support.

There is no statute of limitation for rape in Arizona.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Actually the term is adolescent.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you know where that term comes from? Literally anyone under the age of 30 is an adolescent. It was a roman term used for their age when a person could hold office. It has nothing whatsoever to do with biological development. A man stops being a child when he can grow facial hair, around the age of 13.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Do you know where that term comes from? Literally anyone under the age of 30 is an adolescent. It was a roman term used for their age when a person could hold office. It has nothing whatsoever to do with biological development. A man stops being a child when he can grow facial hair, around the age of 13.

Who cares what the etymology of the word is? If we went by how words originated, our everyday speech would be vastly different than today. Here's the definition:

1: the state or process of growing up
2: the period of life from puberty to maturity terminating legally at the age of majority
3: a stage of development (as of a language or culture) prior to maturity
Adolescence

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Bottom line is she was the ADULT in the situation, he was a CHILD in legal terms, she should be in prison right now
but since she is a female, nothing will happen. If the sexes were reversed, the feminists in here would be calling for his head on a platter. Why the double standard???

Here's one right here, guy was arrested. The woman in the OP's case? NOTHING

story

Sad thing is the 'rapist' in my link was 19
edit on 9/3/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Any minute now. The ultra core feminist will come to the defence of this minor. Oh wait.. forgot its a boy and they are too busy fighting against "stare rape"...

Good old stare rape, if it was a crime Id be given the death sentence by now

Now going down the bar too do some more stare raping

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ummm, how do you charge someone with a 'stare rape' crime?

"Officer, Billybob just raped me!!"
"What happened ma'am?"
"He was looking at me..."

edit on 9/3/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
While my former bosses former wife was cheating on him she got pregnant. He had a vasectomy so it wasn't his for sure. That led to a divorce, but after the child was born a family judge ruled that since they were still married when she conceived a child , with another man mind you, that the child was his responsibility, and made him pay child support idol the child was 18.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

oooops guilty again.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

wonder what her online name was lol

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As to the topic in question? Well you cant rape the willing, and no 14 year old boy would be unwilling unless:
A)He is gay
B) She was ugly or old.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thats generalizing a bit much.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thats generalizing a bit much.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Those calculations work if he had become a father at 15, but every article says that he became a father at 14. They also say that he had sex with this 20 year old girl when he was 14. This leads me to believe that conception and birth happened in his fourteenth year. Your calculations DO work and i did think it about it that way, but it would assume that every article is wrong in saying he fathered her at 14. Either way, something about this story stinks, and i'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Willing or not, it is rape. It is illegal for a 20 year old (man or woman) to have sex with a 14 year old.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join