It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Haines, British Man, Threatened by ISIS in New Video; SITE Says (Photos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: tinner07

Its not Allah they get offended with, its Mohammed

Both would probably offend them...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11
Egypt set for military intervention as Libya spirals toward failed state

freebeacon.com...

11 missing

Eh, doesn't this deserve it's own thread? ??

11 Jet liners in the hands of AQ linked rebels, 12 if you count the 727 missing from Sudan in 2003.

While its unlikely that any attack launched from Libya would reach major targets in Europe without being shot down over the med, other targets in Syria, Iraq and North Africa are wide open.

Although plane they'd need pilots to get them airborne.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Its not Allah they get offended with, its Mohammed

Ooops my bad, hope I didnt offend anyone with my misquote....

But would like to see the response of some of our Muslim brothers here.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: GrantedBail

O dear, I think its time to go in hard.

We can't stand by and watch.

The kids are being turned into the next lot of Extremists by being brainwashed. There will be no end unless they are bombed asap.

They do have Civilians in that area though which will be a slight problem.

WW 2 bomb aimers never had a problem loosing bombs over Germany, not that many bombs actually hit what they were aiming for!
Before you start screaming about the Norden, read the official reports on the bombings.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I've been thinking a lot about how strong those men were. They could choose to let their worst fears overcome them or accept their fate and stay strong in case their families see the tape. I've also read on other threads that they may have been practicing those videos over and over and didn't know this was it.

Sad.....

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

The family of this man has requested not releasing his name.
Maybe OP you can ask a mod to edit out his name for the sake of his family?.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
What I find hilarious is that ISIS is "talented" enough with editing software yet are oblivious to chat forums and sentiment. By beheading westerns they only galvanize the west to move forward on a wide scale invasion. I mean you only need to look at ATS to see how inline the alternative community is with MSM. I mean #, for the past week there hasn't been much difference between here and MSM.

Is ISIS this stupid? Or.....yeah we'll just go with that.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just done a quick online check.

The only record of his name is a LinkedIn account which surprisingly has been removed. All other references are connected to the alleged abduction. When he was allegedly taken hostage, he was allegedly working for an un-named aid company. He was also allegedly taken early in 2013 yet it has only been reported recently.

I'm not buying into this.

It seems a little too convenient that an english hostage has been executed at a time when the country is on alert against this group. Apparently, they have captured 11 airbuses which they may use in 911 style attacks. It begs the question of why we haven't heard about these 'captures' prior to all of this. Perhaps ISIS managed to get them as part of a job lot.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
First off, whatever the real scenario of this latest incident (if geniuine) then of coarse this is deplorable..my thoughts go out to the families concerned.

I must say a lot of people in this thread and in general, seem to be buying/reacting to this propaganda in the way it was intended.

I hear people here crying out for bombs and blood..what makes that ok?....there is enough blood shed in the world..How about starting at the source and over throwing those 'in control' in your own country..indeed the very ones who started this mess in the middle east,it is not just as simple as 'governments' there is a compartmentalized system at play and it goes way way beyond what is called 'governments'

Once you realise that this 'global game' is run by the same 'entities' at the very top,you may see it with more clarity and i don't just mean the 1% of rich elites.Those at the very peak of control are the same guys that have been in power since Atlantis,Egypt,Sumer,Romans so on,all fingers point at the Annuna (who are small in number but stay well out of site)

These Moslem fanatics (initially say in 2001)were just an invention to get into war and additionally an imaginary force which is part of the never ending 'war on terror'..fast forward to now..there are genuine groups, who do have true hatred for the West and i'm sure many here would feel the same if their land was invaded unjustly..i must say, i do not hold IS in this catagory, as they seem to be yet another creation of the West and its middle eastern allies (this time very real) and are clearly funded with an agenda to start a moslem vs infidel war...don't buy it!..

The real reason for these wars in the middle east,is not just because of; oil,geographic/tactical location,an excuse to create legislation back home,to incorperate into the IMF-because of independent gold currency i.e. Libya,Iraq etc...so on so on..it was for ancient tech left by the Annuna and of coarse this was the stomping ground of the gods..funny enough there was an operation in Iraq called 'operation planet x' check it out on wiki..

Anyway most of this, is most likely yet another distraction from the REAL threat to humanity globally..which is planet x..far greater an issue than IS..these individuals called IS can only function when all their needs are catered for; ammo,food etc...they will be in the same boat as the rest of humanity, when the flyby occurs and that alone, will no doubt disperse/eradicate them and render them useless...plus the fact that allah is Annuna- same person as Yahweh,who quite possibly will return..that may possibly enlighten them to the true nature of this pathetic thing called religion..not to be confused with true connection to the one and true God/Source.

That's my 2 quid..

Stay well Guys!

edit on 3-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: smurfy

I bet they did all three on the same day and just added a voice over...
Again #ing animals.

Well, if it was it would have likely been the same place, and that spot was discovered in a few hours, not by security forces, but a highly acclaimed online blogger and researcher.

Sorry dude totally misread what you wrote here .. Are you saying a internet blogger had found where the supposed beheading(s) had happened ?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman wait what ? All of that and you've put it down to Planet X .. I wiki search operation Planet X and all there is, is some bits about the US capturing Iraqi officials. And you do know wiki can be edited by anyone. Until you can provide some better facts i don't see how Planet X has anything to do with the beheadings

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wrong thread, sorry.
edit on 3-9-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, looks like the USA are going all out on these ISIS Group/s as stated in latest article on skynews:

news.sky.com...

US Vows To 'Degrade And Destroy' Islamic State.

Barack Obama has vowed that justice will be done against the Islamic State after it beheaded a second American journalist.

The US President said America would "not be intimidated" by IS violence and promised to "degrade and destroy" its forces.

He spoke after a video was released apparently showing a masked IS militant killing US reporter Steven Sotloff - and warning that a British hostage will be next.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy
I've read about possible rehearsals too. It would also make sense, that is, if any of it is real. I just find ISIL suspect. The professional editing....just too many things to keep me on the fence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join