It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Islamic Extremist Threat All Around Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu is speaking out and saying that there is a major threat posed from all sides by muslim extremist groups surrounding Israel including Hamas, AL Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, and Iran. Along with this revelation is a plea for an increase to the Israeli defense budget.

During the violence, several rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel’s north. Syrian fighters today attacked United Nations peacekeepers from the Philippines who were stationed on the part of the Golan Heights controlled by Syria. Israel captured part of the strategic plateau in the 1967 Middle East war.

"I am preparing for a reality in the Middle East that is very problematic," Netanyahu said. He also mentioned the threat he sees from Iran because of its nuclear program and its support of the Hezbollah militia in Lebanon.

Is this threat as real as Netanyahu claims or is he using fear mongering to get even more money out of the US? I don't know the extent of the Muslim extremists call for Israel's destruction or if there is an eminent threat so I won't comment. But, what does ATS have to say?

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Netanyahu is honestly the king of the sound bite... Media must love a guy like this who just speaks his mind, regardless of how crazy he may be... Well, maybe that's why he's always speaking his mind going off on crazy rants...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think this is all that needs to be said.

Hamas: Israel's Destruction Remains Ultimate Goal
www.breitbart.com...

Iran Supreme Leader: The Only Solution For Crisis Is Israel’s Destruction
dailycaller.com...

Al-Aksa imam calls for Israel’s destruction by Arab legions
www.jta.org...

The list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If these guys hate Israel so much, then why do they spend all their time fighting each other?

I'll be the first to admit that Israel doesn't deserve to have any friends right now, and it seems like the cries of a bully who has lost his edge.

I just don't really think anyone is seriously thinking about trying anything. It's obvious that Israel would probably destroy half the world before it was even proven who attacked them...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I think this is all that needs to be said.

Hamas: Israel's Destruction Remains Ultimate Goal
www.breitbart.com...

Iran Supreme Leader: The Only Solution For Crisis Is Israel’s Destruction
dailycaller.com...

Al-Aksa imam calls for Israel’s destruction by Arab legions
www.jta.org...

The list goes on and on.

there IS A REASON these chicken#s wont just get it on with the IDF....Its called 400 nuclear weapons stashed at Diamona.....and aboard three submarines.....
There wont be a final Jihad without the entire Middle east going up in radioactive flames.....

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
If these guys hate Israel so much, then why do they spend all their time fighting each other?

I'll be the first to admit that Israel doesn't deserve to have any friends right now, and it seems like the cries of a bully who has lost his edge.

I just don't really think anyone is seriously thinking about trying anything. It's obvious that Israel would probably destroy half the world before it was even proven who attacked them...

Yes because Israel was never attacked before .. or half the world was destroyed ... typical vile hate filled rhetoric with no veracity.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh you mean the bottle rockets?

I have no hate towards anyone, but their policies are creating animosity around the globe, and their actions are that of a bully, and a whiner.

Judging by their actions as of late, and given that they have worked themselves into a corner, It's obvious that they have no thought for collateral damage.

I think that what Ben is crying about and what you refer to as "attacks" are two completely different things. They are ready and willing to destroy themselves along with every unfortunate soul that may be in the way if they get cornered.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Quauhtli because: ..

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh you mean the bottle rockets?

I have no hate towards anyone, but their policies are creating animosity around the globe, and their actions are that of a bully, and a whiner.

Judging by their actions as of late, and given that they have worked themselves into a corner, It's obvious that they have no thought for collateral damage.

I think that what Ben is crying about and what you refer to as "attacks" are two completely different things. They are ready and willing to destroy themselves along with every unfortunate soul that may be in the way if they get cornered.

Bottle rockets? What kind of ignorance is that?

Do those look like bottle rockets?

www.nbcnews.com...

Seriously your hate filled ignorant posts are disgusting. What about when Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Pakistani forces attacked Israel. Was that sparklers?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Israel has threats no doubt but, they are terrorist level and not a direct military threat. Israel could wipe the floor with entire region if it wanted to. Their is a reason the US, Russia, China, India, Europe etc. all have defense tech deals with Israel. They have top of the line stuff. And that of course buys Isreal protection from the UN or anybody with real power ever doing anything to harm them.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The U.S. won't let Israel be destroyed by Islamic Extremists. It's just not going to happen. I believe the threat is real. But, they can be confident in their ally.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

If Israel did strike out at targets across the region, it is likely that most of the Arab world (all sects) would unite against Israel. An all out Arab/Israeli war will end badly for the region, but for Israel it would be the end period.

Hamas is no challenge to Israel, their rockets are more for provoking Israel than for fighting them. Hamas' primary objective is to provoke Israel into attacking and killing Palestinians, and using that as very effective propaganda against Israel, to demonize them and turn global opinion against them. It has worked very well. Ultimately they want Israel isolated and then to provoke them to attack other countries in the region, ultimately provoking the long feared Arab/Israeli war....

imo

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Most of that is publicly acknowledged by Hamas. They state they want high civilian casualties and tell civilians to stay where Israeli strikes will occur.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

"Seriously your hate filled ignorant posts are disgusting."

So are yours friend.

It doesn't lend to polite conversation if you are constantly attacking someone for their personal opinion. If I insulted you with my loose words then I am sorry. I feel that most if not all the conflict going on in the middle east is childish at best. As well I think that a good amount of it is charged up and stoked by the U.S. which is unfortunate for those trying to handle the conflicts with any common sense. Just my opinion.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Quauhtli because: ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

If Israel did strike out at targets across the region, it is likely that most of the Arab world (all sects) would unite against Israel. An all out Arab/Israeli war will end badly for the region, but for Israel it would be the end period.

Hamas is no challenge to Israel, their rockets are more for provoking Israel than for fighting them. Hamas' primary objective is to provoke Israel into attacking and killing Palestinians, and using that as very effective propaganda against Israel, to demonize them and turn global opinion against them. It has worked very well. Ultimately they want Israel isolated and then to provoke them to attack other countries in the region, ultimately provoking the long feared Arab/Israeli war....

imo

Israel has no need to strike out as it already covertly works with the Saudis and the GCC to counter Iran. With Egypt and Jordan against common threats. Israel only real enemies are what is left of Syria minus the FSA and the Kurds, Iran and extremist groups. Of course the reason the Arab states work with Israel is because fighting them proved to be a losing position multiple times. Not only does Israel hold a convention advantage over them, the nukes also pose a problem for any nation that wanted to go after them. So when Israel bomber Iraqs nuclear program, or whenever the decide to raid Hezbollah cells in Lebanon or hit targets in Syria nobody does a thing about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
When you steal someone's land and then cage the people whos land you stole and go on to call them terrorists for fighting back then absolutely everything you say is null and void, someone needs to put a net around yahoo.

Same goes for most western countries who have attempted to do the same thing to Muslim's all around the world, you cant steal someones land, kill their family, blow up their house/country and expect no retaliation.

How have we let these imbecilic western governments get away with this, and to this very day they continue in an attempt to advance their masonic/Zionist cause. So sad that there are still some trigger happy cowboys who are willing to carry out the agenda of those masonic/Zionist creeps who are milking everyone with less money than themselves

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

"Seriously your hate filled ignorant posts are disgusting."

So are yours friend.

Awesome, show me where I have hatred.

Most of the missiles in your pic look like they are held together with packaging tape..

No, they don't. That is your deflecting because I showed you how uninformed and ignorant you are using the "bottle rocket" term hate filled anti-Israeli people use.

NBC? Really?

Is it wrong? No? Just more deflecting from you. When you don't have truth or facts on your side just deflect.

It doesn't lend to polite conversation if you are constantly attacking someone for their personal opinion. If I insulted you with my loose words then I am sorry. I feel that most if not all the conflict going on in the middle east is childish at best. As well I think that a good amount of it is charged up and stoked by the U.S. which is unfortunate for those trying to handle the conflicts with any common sense. Just my opinion.

What you did is the equivalent of someone shooting at someone with a Glock 9mm and you saying it's no big deal it's just a cap gun. It's disgusting how you try to trivialize things.

I'd bet though that there was more damage done this year in the U.S. by bottle rockets than there was by that barrage of missiles you posted from NBC.

Well then let's start calling the bomb we dropped on Hiroshima just fireworks, because more people have been injured by fireworks than that bomb. Great logic.

See how your comments are meant to trivialize what is going on rather than reflect reality?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuestioningAuthority
When you steal someone's land and then cage the people whos land you stole and go on to call them terrorists for fighting back then absolutely everything you say is null and void, someone needs to put a net around yahoo.

Same goes for most western countries who have attempted to do the same thing to Muslim's all around the world, you cant steal someones land, kill their family, blow up their house/country and expect no retaliation.

How have we let these imbecilic western governments get away with this, and to this very day they continue in an attempt to advance their masonic/Zionist cause. So sad that there are still some trigger happy cowboys who are willing to carry out the agenda of those masonic/Zionist creeps who are milking everyone with less money than themselves

Last I checked Palestinians tried to steal Israel's land, and they failed. Then they refused to make peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

you better check again then, because jews, Christians and muslims were all living together fine in Palestine before that

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Last I checked Palestinians tried to steal Israel's land, and they failed. Then they refused to make peace.

I must have missed that. When did this happen?
edit on 31-8-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't disagree with any of that. I simply illustrated the ultimate plan to destroy israel... It's "their" plan, odds of success are extremely unlikely. Unless they can isolate israel from her allies completely, and provoke a regional war with Israel.

They will keep trying, relentlessly, iran is and will be the largest sponsor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join