It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama playing along with (the black op theory) of ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Many of the conspiracy theories speculate that the creation of ISIS is a plot by the long term black op’s group to do these things among many:

Generally destabilize the Mideast, particularly Iraq and Syria.
Were created as part of the general plan to overthrow Assad of Syria

Some of the extreme theories go as far to say this is a plot to gather all the Jihadists in one place so they can be taken out easily

So is Obama not taking the extreme route of a massive bombing campaign on ISIS an indication that he doesn’t want to see them go away any time soon, thereby confirming the conspiracy plot that ISIS is valuable to their surreptitious geo political schemes?

He so often reminds that this new war against ISIS will take quite a long time

And that is just what the conspiracy theorists claim is the goal of the black-op conspiracy: a general grinding continued war in the Mideast that will effectively destroy Syria and at best turn Iraq into three new countries: A sunni one, a Kurd one and a Shiite state.

Parenthetically, what is interesting here is that this plot MAY NOT BE INTUNE WITH THE GLOBALIST/NWO agenda!

Why is this so?

Because the globalist honcho the president of the CFR, Richard Haass, has written a column that advocates the opposite of what the supine Obama is doing: that America should form an alliance with Assad, the president of Syria (ala the enemy of my enemy is my friend) and proceed to do a full force attack on ISIS. www.cfr.org...

What is going on here? Is Haass just playing a game here and really actually wants Obama to do his indecisive routine?

This guy Haass is no lightweight.( eventhough he's got the word ass in his name) According to many he and his organization, the CFR, is the real power behind foreign policy in America.

So the question is: Is Haass playing a game here or is Obama in a state of rebellion against the PTB?

This to me is the crux of the ISIS issue.

And how this turns out will be amazingly instructive on the real power behind the scenes.

And more sinisterly the question arises, is this Obama’s BAY OF PIGS?

Now I know on ATS there are a lot of dogmatic conspiracy theorists who can tell us just who is who and what is happening as if they are a fly on the wall at the meetings of these powerful people.

I myself, shun dogmatism and certainties and remain open to conspiracy theories but will not make a religion out of them and go around sprouting certainties.

I look at ALL perspectives and understand that the truth usually lies somewhere in between all of them

Of course anaother scenerio is that Obama is just being coy and wants the ISIS horror to buid up so he then can justify a extreme attck on them.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They all share an agenda, how they go about it isn't always the same. For example, Obama, regardless of political affiliation and hidden hand agendas, still has some level of control. Because it's not exactly government thats at issue, it's those who are forcing its hand. Obama is trying to keep his legacy intact while still doing what is expected of him. But he can't vary well spend years of his presidency deriding Assad and than coddle him. That is a blaring failure and likely won't happen.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What is the point of ISIS?

How many U.S. bombing raids have taken place so far?

What is the real target/prize?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
acces to syria .... clear the way for an natural gas pipeline from quatar to europe ( syria blockes that project) to kick russian gas out of europe...
than game set and match for the russian federation...:-)a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 30-8-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
acces to syria .... clear the way for an natural gas pipeline from quatar to europe ( syria blockes that project) to kick russian gas out of europe...
than game set and match for the russian federation...:-)a reply to: xuenchen

Yup that's it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I want to know whether Obama is really as stupid or zombie like as he is acting.

It’s like he’s in a coma or something...

I’m really starting to believe he may be some kind of Manchurian candidate. But who is pulling his strings?

He doesn’t have any real emotional response to anything.

It’s all mechanical with him

Obama may be going a bit mad

He might have to resign

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I want to know whether Obama is really as stupid or zombie like as he is acting.

It's clever isn't it.

His illusions of "acting" are a cover to make people think he is acting.

The reality is that he in fact is using the old double dumb trick.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It seems to me that while everyone is looking at the US government, for whatever reason, creating it, funding it, whatever, no one has bothered to look at what Assad has had to do with it.

Pretty narrow minded really, Assad is as much to blame for the creation of ISIS as anyone else, he cracked down hard on anyone who opposed him, he may have even let them take hold as a way of eliminating the FSA.

To remove ISIS completely the US will have to have some sort of partnership with Assad, I don't see how that helps the apparent endgame proposed by some here, perhaps they can explain how that will work out, are you guys hedging your bets that there won't be a partnership?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

As I have posted in the original op. The biggest guy in the country in foreign policy, Richard Haass, a big globalist guy, recommends an alliance with Syria through necessity.

Such as we allied with Russia and Stalin to beat Hitler.

It would be absurd to fight ISIS without going in with Assad.

Military guys know this

But it may be some ZIONIST lackeys in the midst who want to stop that alliance.

Karma one day will deal with them

All you have to do is ask yourself what happens when a fighter gets shot down and the US needs help from Syria.

And they treated them like crap up until then

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That might be the case

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama in the news with UK Prime Minister Cameron admitted he had no plan and that all this stuff is upsetting his holidays,the malingerer in chief wont do anything necessary to properly resolve any crisis properly as it interferes with golf.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well, considering we should have never really been on any side of Assad for or against. We should swallow our pride and help Syria get rid of IS/IS. The thing is that is what would be healthy for the people here and for the world. That's not what our country and leadership want. They don't care about our health. They care about destabilizing the mid east. IS/IS existence and inevitable threats, and misdeeds create opportunities for legislature and money. It keeps people afraid, but only aware of the most obvious threat.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, I'll play along.

Given all the far right rabble about Obama being a mooselum that hates the 'merikhan way, maybe they are right and Obama is actually the CiC of ISIS. This would give ISIS all the intel they need to take out US assets over there.

The instability in the Middle East is frightening. If/When they finally start using nuclear weapons on each other over there, do you think us back home in the US will get news of this?

Only if it is Israel being nuked....

new topics

top topics

join