It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order is simply False

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What is this new world government coming? There is not a thing like this! Wikipedia explains NWO like "As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian world government." One word - False! "Government" comes from "Govern", which by itself refers to consciously control over a thing. If the conscious(awareness) is lost the governing process cannot be produced, only mechanical action under external influence can be executed. Thus under the hypnosis of the Sinister Agenda, when all conscious of humanity is lost, we cannot speak of governing or government at any level. Towards where the conspiracy world is going when even its primal "head-theory" is full of misunderstandings!/

From here

gov·ern (gvrn)
v. gov·erned, gov·ern·ing, gov·erns
v.tr.
1. To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.
2. To control the speed or magnitude of; regulate: a valve that governs fuel intake.
3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.
5. To exercise a deciding or determining influence on: Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.
6. Grammar To require (a specific morphological form) of accompanying words.

If you want to check what really NWO is related to check the "Sinister Agenda" link above.

Replies and different opinions are welcome. Cheers!

edit on 30-8-2014 by Egoismyname because: quote fix

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

NWO conspiracy derives from what Hitler wanted after he took over Europe. Which never happened.
Since then it's been twisted into every which way we see it fit.

I never got the whole "new world order" B.S, it would never happen. The only glimpse we saw of it was right from the actual man who used everything in his power to do it, and well we all know how that turned out.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The delusion of imperialists is to remake everything to there liking. Every powerful base tries it. Hitler and his "thousand year Reich", for instance.

Its about pride, greed, declarations and monuments. The world is full of ruins of control freaks.

Screw em all.

By the way, have you seen the newest model…

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Actually, I believe the term 'new world order' began with people like Winston Churchill, who wanted to create a world initiative to solve global issue....but respect individual and national sovereignty at the same time.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No more needs to be said.
edit on 8/30/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think there is some truth to it but it might not be an actual organisation like illuminate,The reason why i suspect there is some truth to it is because certain world events seem to be pre-planned for example the US presidential elections seem from my perspective to be completely rigged and the president himself does seem to me to be taking orders from someone higher up ,no matter who the captain is the ship sails in the same direction.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Oh man you have done research, really... There are tons of Pentagon papers done for Bush Sr, to outline how to implement Bush Sr's requirement for NWO. This is not a conspiracy theory at all (I really do not know how Wikipedia got into that) - but a known strategy and advocation of policies initiated by POTUS himself. (Start from here...

As this started to materialize earliy 90's, then it has evolved and taken many forms as time passed. Role of international organisations vs US has evolved. Role of globalisation and trade agreements have evolved as well. Global crises have been effectively used to increase integration on a global scale. And all of these naturally has led to build-up of global governance of many sorts!

So, NWO is a real thing already now. We are living in it.
edit on 30-8-2014 by deckdel because: added links

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

All these guys believe it's coming:

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I actually think it's pretty plain to see. Even in ancient civilizations, there has always been a strong campaign to consolidate money and power. Never before has it actually been possible to extend this umbrella over the entire world. Now it is, and the campaign has never been closer to having the means to do so. There are many competing campaigns and every one of them has an opposing force. As far as an official group of people who call themselves the NWO? I doubt it, but if you went through and found every politician's speech that used the term NWO, you would have a yearbook of the world shapers who make up at least one of these sides.

Consolidation of money, power, and political leverage is a real thing. NWO or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What has happened is that the phrase "new world order" has got out into common use.
This means that it might be used quite casually by all sorts of people who have no connection with each other and don't necessarily mean the same thing.
Then conspiracy theorists operate on the assumption that EVERYONE who comes out with the phrase is connected with everyone else who uses it, so they get over-excited whenever they hear it.
"I've just heard that politician say 'New world order'- that is obvious proof that here must be a New World Order"
The most absurd example I've seen was when a television interviewer congratulated an athlete on a victory and hailed it as the sign of a "new world order" in that branch of athletics. People jumped on that excitedly, but it obviously meant nothing more than "things are changing in this sport".

Once a phrase like this enters general usage, it can't be claimed as a sign that the person using it belongs to a secret group.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The NWO is coming, only we are going to make a slight change. We will replace all tyrannical leaders who have created slavery by debt, by eliminating thier private banks.

We will take away the power from the Zionist elite and elect enlightened leaders, who live according to what is right, and seek only what's best for humanity.

This is what the prophecies say, their is no way to fight it.

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No NWO? Maybe you better tell Henry Kissinger and the rest of his globalist cronies because they still believe in it. In fact he's getting worried that it may not come to pass now due to the many recent world crisis.
From the Wall Street Journal:

The concept of order that has underpinned the modern era is in crisis.

The search for world order has long been defined almost exclusively by the concepts of Western societies nn the decades following World War II

Henry Kissinger on the Assembly of a New World Order

edit on 668am1414am102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What I know is that this phrase "Novus ordo seclorum" is written on the back of the american dollar bill. George Bush senior has spoken of this "New world order" on more than one occasion and George Bush senior sounds like he is opposed to the "law of the jungle" which I interpret as God since God is the creator of the natural laws. Many times when something terrible happens certain politicians use the crisis at hand and push this agenda using those exact words, this goes for not only US presidents but English too.

John F Kennedy warned Americans of a force who want to take away their freedoms. John F Kennedy was shot dead shortly after.

Ronald Reagan has spoken of a need for an event that would unify us like an alien invasion. Funny how some schools in the states have prepped for such an event. Why? Also, we have many coincidences of prepping for an event and simultaneously the very same event is happening, indeed in the states 9/11 and in the England subway bombings.

We are being divided away from the jungle, nature, God. That is what I see. It is happening slowly unnoticeable like how the grass grows and they are making us want this, unity because well the alternative only leads to radical extremists all the time.

As the old saying goes: When something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. To me it will not change much since I am already at my fellow bother and sisters service and Gods. Let us see what virtues this will bring. Its not like the holy books haven't told us this will happen. Never sell your soul for anything, nothing on this material illusion of a world that can replace your soul. Be safe.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I know even on a conspiracy site, this will be possibly be met with scorn, but hitler was actually against the NWO. When he referred to "jews", he referred to how a small population of jews(50,000, compared to 60 million germans), had a drastically disproportionate amounts of shares...in banks, the media(entertainment industry in general), and a large control of the judicial system. He often spoke of the arms industrialists and war profiteers, more than 20 years before Eisenhower "introduced" the military industrial complex to the world.

It never happened? Actually everything he was actually against, has happened, and worse. They're just masters at painting false narratives, and swaying the public to demonize...any...who challenge them. Look at gaddafi...same #.

edit-the more PC term is Zionists, of course.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Fibonazi because: (no reason given)

edit-dammit...500,000 jews.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Fibonazi because: I left out a zero.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but the NWO will go to the same grave as Hitler's vision.

While there's more international organizations than ever before, there is a corresponding disorder/chaos level unmatched as well.

The more these groups squeeze, the more disorder seems to manifest itself.

Off the top, these very organizations depend on the system to some degree and as the economic and political systems dissolve, their ability to 'control' gets reduced.

Too many conflicting interests, ideological, economic, environmental, military....

Other than a very few pockets of control, the whole thing collapses.

The New World (Dis)order will be the result...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have you read the PNAC.

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fibonazi

I know even on a conspiracy site, this will be possibly be met with scorn, but hitler was actually against the NWO. When he referred to "jews", he referred to how a small population of jews(50,000, compared to 60 million germans), had a drastically disproportionate amounts of shares...in banks, the media(entertainment industry in general), and a large control of the judicial system. He often spoke of the arms industrialists and war profiteers, more than 20 years before Eisenhower "introduced" the military industrial complex to the world.

It never happened? Actually everything he was actually against, has happened, and worse. They're just masters at painting false narratives, and swaying the public to demonize...any...who challenge them. Look at gaddafi...same #.

As psychopathic as the man was, a lot of what Hitler said about the Jews was true. Unfortunately, he was a lot like Ron Paul... for every three good points, there was one completely batsh1t statement to screw it all up. The whole genocide thing was, if we're honest, not the most rational way to approach the problem.

As bad as it sounds, the holocaust worked in the favor of the Jews because it made them a protected race. You can't point out the power-hungry nature of the Jews without making people VERY uncomfortable... thanks to Hitler.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Did you ever think there's already some kind of New World Order in place? Most corporations, media, food sources, etc can be traced back to the same people (who aren't in charge, they're a very effective distraction). Many are connected to the internet, most if not all are monitored. What we say, where we go, look at, it's mostly recorded. Everything we do has been programmed by an outside source. Parents (not the focus of this), teachers, what we see in the movies, tv.

Language even? Our current world would be impossible to hold up if we had no languages but if you think outside the box (programmed once again like everybody) you might be able to see how control is achieved through dominating food, industry, religion, culture and language. You can control a mind by introducing chemicals or toxins. Control thought and the exchange of ideas by deciding what is language and what isn't.

That's very very philosophical and most would say it's nonsense.

But I most certainly believe the international political scene is a huge show meant to manipulate billions and control every aspect of life on the planet. It goes beyond money and power, it touches upon spiritual beliefs that the masses can't completely understand (and I'm part of the masses so I can't fully comprehend why they do this).

If anything, they're simply going to bring it out in full view because they've trapped us so well. Or they'll pull something terrible and end up being seen as saviors. Even if it's not one group. If they can masquerade as separate governments today I think they'd be able to do it after something big.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Fibonazi

As psychopathic as the man was, a lot of what Hitler said about the Jews was true. Unfortunately, he was a lot like Ron Paul... for every three good points, there was one completely batsh1t statement to screw it all up. The whole genocide thing was, if we're honest, not the most rational way to approach the problem.

As bad as it sounds, the holocaust worked in the favor of the Jews because it made them a protected race. You can't point out the power-hungry nature of the Jews without making people VERY uncomfortable... thanks to Hitler.

He may have been "crazy" to an extent, but he was in one hell of a position. When he came to power, his country had just been literally torn to pieces, was infected with one of the worst cases of hyperinflation the world has ever seen(cuz of the wild reparations of ww1 placed on germany), and was over run with inside enemies.

This would have to be a much longer convo for me to really get into this, but the holocaust was probably mostly misrepresented. They weren't death camps, but transfer camps. JEws def died, but many died as a result of typhus, and the famine induced, when the west destroyed germany's infrastructure(cut off supplies).

The numbers of those who died are argued to be misrepresented largely as well. But, looking at the official numbers of deaths in the war. You have 6 mill slaughtered jews, and 7-11 mill innocents slaughtered in China, and 7-12 slaughtered in the Soviet Union(not including famine or diseased deaths). We don't hear about those much, even know the genecidal numbers were higher than the jews, why? There's a good reason why, they wanted hitler and what he was fighting for, put to rest, and they did a good job.

If you can find any piece of anything, relating to hilter speaking of genociding jews, please link me. In mein kempf, he spoke of conquest to the east, but he never spoke of murdering a whole people. He just wanted them out. They were in the process of being sent to palestine(he wanted to send them to madagascar lol), when the war broke out. We've just been lied to...from birth...often.

But, yes, the lie of the holocaust, def worked for the jews, as they're still profiting from it, to this day.

Let me be clear, lumping all jews into a certain category isn't right, just like lumping all bankers into a certain category aren't right, but were/are they(zionists) a problem...damn right they are.

edit-here's a link to the official numbers. en.wikipedia.org...

And one other quick point. Hitler did believe in supremacy, but so did most of the world in the 30's. The US damn sure did. He was a byproduct of a very extreme environment.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Fibonazi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

much of what we experience today is based on decisions made decades ago
the only real obvious change I've seen to date is the fast reliance on modern computer technology

now we need to figure out how to live in harmony with our resources/environment

top topics

<<   2 >>

join