Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New World Order is simply False

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Those against the supposed NWO are against progression. It is obvious that at some point if we are to continue forward with our evolution as a species, we will need to have one government over the entire planet. The issue now is too many groups, government, religious, or otherwise that think "they" are right and everyone else is wrong and no one can get along because of it. At some point, globalization is necessary.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fibonazi

While I don't agree with everything you say, you are definitely right on a few points. The US needed a boogie man in the 1940's, a reason to go to war, and hitler supplied that reason. Just like communism supplied that reason for military actions from after the war until late 1980's, then it was saddam. Then terrorists. Then Osama. Then Kony 2012. Now terrorists again. Pretty soon it will be communism again with russia/china/north korea. We always have to have a boogie man in our sights to keep the military industrial complex thriving. Hitler was KILLED because his usefulness was, well, used up.

As far as the OP, I've said it before and I will say it again: Wikipedia is a pretty poor "source" to reference because Any schmo can edit it. As one remembered, bush sr revealed the NWO ideology to the modern day US. And funny enough, he didnt get elected to another term, even after he won the "police action" in Iraq. Kennedy was assassinated for eluding to such.

Some say the NWO Ideology has been around since the 1800's, a group or groups of the most powerful men shaping the world and causing events to fit their needs. Search "black pope" or "Georgia guidestones" if you have any doubts that an unseen hand is shaping history as we speak.
edit on 30-8-2014 by lonweld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
Those against the supposed NWO are against progression. It is obvious that at some point if we are to continue forward with our evolution as a species, we will need to have one government over the entire planet. The issue now is too many groups, government, religious, or otherwise that think "they" are right and everyone else is wrong and no one can get along because of it. At some point, globalization is necessary.

evolution towards what exactly ? more oppression ?...i single ruling body over the entire planet will not help us evolve....since you think it will care to elaborate on how ?

currently there are millions of starving people ...soon there will be more,our so called advancements have pushed mother nature to a severe tipping point when that is reached we are all screwed...just look up ocean acidification and methane releases... look into the species that are dying,both in the ocean and on land ...look at how polluted this earth has become...100 years ago people could drink fresh water from creeks and alike....that is no longer the case

the people in power now are responsible for this and they want to consolidate that rule further ...!! how is this a good thing...?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There are too many high up people speaking about NWO for it to be false.
I'm not sure how or why you came up with this conclusion,
my pic will most likely be removed, if not my whole post
I have brutally honest syndrome
edit on 8/30/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
What is this new world government coming? There is not a thing like this! Wikipedia explains NWO like "As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian world government." One word - False! "Government" comes from "Govern", which by itself refers to consciously control over a thing. If the conscious(awareness) is lost the governing process cannot be produced, only mechanical action under external influence can be executed. Thus under the hypnosis of the Sinister Agenda, when all conscious of humanity is lost, we cannot speak of governing or government at any level. Towards where the conspiracy world is going when even its primal "head-theory" is full of misunderstandings!/

From here

gov·ern (gvrn)
v. gov·erned, gov·ern·ing, gov·erns
v.tr.
1. To make and administer the public policy and affairs of; exercise sovereign authority in.
2. To control the speed or magnitude of; regulate: a valve that governs fuel intake.
3. To control the actions or behavior of: Govern yourselves like civilized people.
4. To keep under control; restrain: a student who could not govern his impulses.
5. To exercise a deciding or determining influence on: Chance usually governs the outcome of the game.
6. Grammar To require (a specific morphological form) of accompanying words.

If you want to check what really NWO is related to check the "Sinister Agenda" link above.

Replies and different opinions are welcome. Cheers!

whoa dude, you are in big trouble now!

TPTB are all over your IP and twitter.

the rockafellas know your name.

ever watch "burn notice"?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

Yes, it makes sense, that we would look at the amount of resources here on earth as finite or limited, and try to allocate(or govern) them on a global level…as a frackin group. As, the world is full of savage people, still. It took nothing more, than scraps left over from campsites, to begin to domesticate wild dogs, from savagery, to civility. The world is starving, and the funny thing about resources is…the greatest resource of all…is knowledge. It’s exponentially compiling before us, but is being horded or processed in such ways, that it isn’t providing the nourishment needed.

In short, we do need a global government…it should be obvious(like the simple act of sharing should be obvious). Those in power are looking to govern the world, not by feeding it though, but by starving it. Divivde and conquer, instead of provide and prosper(just made that up lol).

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonweld
a reply to: Fibonazi

While I don't agree with everything you say, you are definitely right on a few points. The US needed a boogie man in the 1940's, a reason to go to war, and hitler supplied that reason. Just like communism supplied that reason for military actions from after the war until late 1980's, then it was saddam. Then terrorists. Then Osama. Then Kony 2012. Now terrorists again. Pretty soon it will be communism again with russia/china/north korea. We always have to have a boogie man in our sights to keep the military industrial complex thriving. Hitler was KILLED because his usefulness was, well, used up.

As far as the OP, I've said it before and I will say it again: Wikipedia is a pretty poor "source" to reference because Any schmo can edit it. As one remembered, bush sr revealed the NWO ideology to the modern day US. And funny enough, he didnt get elected to another term, even after he won the "police action" in Iraq. Kennedy was assassinated for eluding to such.

Some say the NWO Ideology has been around since the 1800's, a group or groups of the most powerful men shaping the world and causing events to fit their needs. Search "black pope" or "Georgia guidestones" if you have any doubts that an unseen hand is shaping history as we speak.

Hitler was well aware of how he was playing into the warmonger’s hands, but it was seen as a necessary toll. Also, while the war machine generates exorbitant profits, it also serves as the obvious weapon/tool it is(theft of resources, fortifying of global strongholds, set up/cut off of trade routes). The first WW crushed the ottoman and up and coming german empire that Bismarck built. WW2 kept that in check, but barely, as Hitler may have played into their hands, but he damn near put the whole western movement in it’s place. After reading/listening to items that he and other germans were saying during that time, I’ve come to say; if Hitler’s speeches were translated to a wider audience, he would have inspired the entire world to stand against those who were destroying the world. If you listen to many of his speeches, he speaks of the same ills, that the world faces today. He, along with many others, have tried to warn the world of what was in place, to no avail.

And if I could ask, what specifically do you not agree with?

And I know you were referring to the OP, but if wiki isn’t a good source for WW2 deaths, I can provide a handful of others, without trouble. The amount of Chinese and soviet civilians slaughtered, are a huge elephant in the international living room…while we see a new movie/book/article about the holocaust…well...all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join