It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus ordo seclorum - The Sinister Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For those, who considering the title, think that there is nothing new for them here, I advice you not to close this topic yet, but read carefully ahead.

Let us start with the basics:
Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New order of the ages") or know as NEW WORLD ORDER (mostly found written with capital letters by probably emotionally discomforted individuals) comes from the Virgil’s Fourth Eclogue, which contains a passage 4-8:

Ultima Cumaei venit iam carminis ætas;
Magnus ab integro sæclorum nascitur ordo.
iam redit et Virgo, redeunt Saturnia regna,
iam nova progenies cælo demittitur alto.

The last age of the Cumaean prophecy comes now;
The great order of the generations arises afresh.
Now Justice even returns, [and] the kingdom of Saturn returns,
Now a new offspring is sent from the deep heavens.

The last age of the Cumaean prophecy refers to the end of the so called "Iron age" which represents the Winter aspect of any considered cycle, being on cellular, earthly, universal, or multidimensional level.

Spring - "Golden Age," (the infancy); Summer the "Silver" Age. (adolescence); Autumn the "Bronze" Age of maturity, and finally, Winter the "Iron" Age of final development, senility, and ultimately "death and re-embodiment."

Source - The bold text inside the quote is added by me to make the comparison clear.

Right after the 4th passage declares the end of the winter, the 5th passage welcomes the new spring - The great order of the generations arises afresh. After the harsh and dark winter the justice is returning and the order (represented by Saturn - Saturn in astrology governs also the order and structure amongst other things) wins over the chaos of winter once more. Sounds familiar story (ordo ab chao - order out of chaos), ah?

Nothing worrying here. Just a bunch of people praising the way Nature moves.
And they had reason to! The cycle of the Astrological Pisces Year(age) inside the Platonic Year(bigger cycle) is/was about to finish its Winter stage and to give a Space for the new Aquarius Spring. According to Chinese wisdom Spring a period of growth, which generates abundant wood and vitality. It is a time of changes and revolutions(especially later spring) According to traditional astrology Aquarius is also pretty revolutionary sign from the zodiac. So the people knowing this occult truths saw in near future great time of changes coming. They saw in this New Spring of the New Age a sign for transformation and growth for all humanity. But also the hidden force governing in sinister way from millennia, the social life of all humanity according their egoistic plans, was pretty aware of this upcoming spring and opportunity for their half-slaves to break through. And that was totally against their agenda to turn humanity to not half, but full obedient slaves. So they took the measures needed.
Have in mind that this hidden force, made of a beings with perception of reality at hire dimensional stage, and remember that their knowledge of Nature is thousand times greater, and they very well know what and why they are doing. They have their sinister plan to achieve what they want, and its pretty nasty plan.

Here is the time for the second basic information input:
"Sinister" in Latin means "Left"
"Sin" is thought to be something wrong or evil but in reality it just refers again to "Sinister"
Yet there is something Sinister in Sinister

According to the left-brain, right-brain dominance theory, the right side of the brain is best at expressive and creative tasks. Some of the abilities that are popularly associated with the right side of the brain include:

Recognizing faces
Expressing emotions
Music
Reading emotions
Color
Images
Intuition
Creativity

The left-side of the brain is considered to be adept at tasks that involve logic, language and analytical thinking. The left-brain is often described as being better at:

Language
Logic
Critical thinking
Numbers
Reasoning

Source - The most important aspects from the quote I made Bold for reason to get your attention there.

----Continued in the next post----

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So I was just about to say what is that much sinful and evil about this word Sinister, meaning Left.

We have basic opposition: Logic and Reasoning versus Intuition and Creativity

Simply - Creativity(primal impulse) and Intuition are connected with the elements of Fire(Creativity) and Water(Intuition), the Reasoning and Logic are both connected to the Element Air(with a pinch of element Earth working there). Let us be clear that for life to exist there must be constant motion. Heard about the third hermetic principle? - Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates. If there is a peace between Yin and Yang simply we will hang in the void. So the spirit itself needs to be in motion from pole to pole to sustain Nature. And between this poles where the spirit moves are found the four elements. Basic occult knowledge give us the idea that the first "primal" element is Fire, followed by water, next is air and in the opposite pole of spirituality is the earth. The problem with Logic and Reasoning comes when the right part of the brain is silenced, so is virtues(of Fire and water) are staying impotent, while in the realm of Air the winds of Logic and Reasoning are thriving. The wind is inconstant, ever-changing motion, but also cannot be stopped. Cannot be shut, it just changes its direction. And this is the reason Left thinking is Sinister, Sinful. When once trapped in the realm of thought in this never-ending whirlwind, the energy of a person or a whole civilizations might me misused for somebody's egoistic purposes. In the case of humanity it was and it is still misused. Trapped in the whirlwind - That is where humanity is, imprisoned by the Sinister forces(who are also trapped in their own internal whirlwind, btw). The picture is clear - Beings who long ago lost their high elements try to dominate over still not totally spiritually dead humanity. Will they succeed to employ full control, and shut the fire and water channels, leaving only the lower two open, which are very easy to maintain manipulated?
For sure one is clear - They try to!

If you remember what I told about this beings - They are smarter thousand times and three thousand times more powerful than humanity. Right! So the first question that comes in mind is - Why if they are so powerful, they just don't use their power to enslave fully humanity for a half day, than to wash their hands and enjoy their domination. Simple - Karma! They are very aware of the cosmic laws of Nature. And they are aware that if they use force to rule, the law of Nature will return back at them, like mirror punch and punish them for their arrogance. In detail, at their level of existence this will just open an energetic possibilities for other entities from the higher realms(of water and fire) to come and interfere here on Earth, basically eradicating the intruders. But... sorry, this won't happen, they are not that much stupid. Even they are pretty clever. That is why they lead this manipulative, behind the scene conditioning of the masses - the only way to go around the laws of Karma. It is not much left until a perfect Air Matrix will be put to control humanity under their service, yet they now have a task to do. If This new Aquarius spring is not silenced they might loose their control. Happily for them humans are pretty dumb yet, and quite lazy, so their plan seems to go well. However because of the Karmic laws there is no good way to silence truly the universal Nature energy channelled into the body of humanity. But they don't really need to! The energy from the Aquarian spring, never-mind being powerful is not subjective one. It is objective. When we speak of revolutions and change, it does not mean that it is for good only. Good and Bad are subjective ideas. Nature is objective phenomenon. The energy is will collide with humanity and changes there will be, but nobody say in what direction they will be expressed. The Sinister force know this very well. And the only thing that they have to do is to continue to promote their left brain lifestyle throughout humanity. When the spring arrives and humanity ideals are still such Airy, the seed will bloom and empower just what there is - remember Nature is objective - If there is left brain thinking put on pedestal when the seed blooms - left brain thinking will be the fruit if the year, which means that no spiritual revolution for humanity will be achieved, and the next two millennia will be even darker than the last. But wait! Yes revolution there will be, the energy need to be manifested somehow. Alas it will be only in the Air realm - the realm of "Infrastructure". Sounds familiar? (referring to Scientology, Sustainable Development and other similar BS)

So what I am telling with this thread? Mh! Nothing important, indeed. I had just introduced you to the trailer, now take the popcorns and enjoy the whole movie
edit on 29-8-2014 by Egoismyname because: Grammar & Spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Okay, I made it through to the end.

You have some very interesting ideas and things to say, but it's hard to tell exactly what your point is.
Who are these "beings" who are thousands of times smarter than humans, and what - in a brief statement - is your premise, please?

I think I might like to discuss the ideas if I can get a clearer picture of what you want to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

As I was representing more abstract ideas in the topic, it was necessary not to go in detail of the identity of the Sinister Force, for the sake of keeping things clear.
But as you ask now, I am mostly glad to reply you: The sinister force is the Draconian Empire

The Draconian Empire originated on Thuban (Alpha Draconis), and consists mainly of various groups of reptilian and dinosaur-like species, but humanoid worlds have joined, too, some forcefully, some willingly. Its most important members are based in Alpha Draconis, Epsilon Bootes, Zeta II Reticuli, Polaris, Rigel (Orion), Bellatrix (Orion), Capella (Alpha Aurigae), Ursa Maior.

For more detail check Extra-terrestial civilizations

I will admit, that George Lucas is far away from Lunatic. And he has an interesting name btw - (The name George derives from the Latin words for Earth and Work. And Lucas in Latin is Lightbringer) Lightbringer, working for(with) the Earth. Funny. But Never-mind, most of us have names of similar kind.

So my premise is that this Sinister Force acts in favour to themselves only. They have very strong individual ego which is fundamentally only a holographic image. Yet, not for them. They are stuck in this hologram part, that is why they cannot ascend into the spiritual realms (fire, water). The way they behave between themselves and towards other civilizations is the same - decapitated from spirit and emotion. And very well educated about universal cycles, they will do their best to manipulate the energies of the upcoming spring in their favour. They do It by manipulating the social life of humanity. That is why most New-Agers are being attracted to not spiritual but commerce/intersocial/scientific/Left Brain projects like Venus Project and are encourage to act in the same Left Brain Ego manner, like this old propaganda. And all this BS is claimed to be in the name of spirituality. Ha!

P.S. Ego according to Jung It is a "God-image" within the psyche. Although Jung was criticized for allegedly implying that the Self is God, he stressed that the Self is not God itself but rather only an image of God, a representation of God as it would be depicted within the psyche.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

P.S. Ego according to Jung It is a "God-image" within the psyche. Although Jung was criticized for allegedly implying that the Self is God, he stressed that the Self is not God itself but rather only an image of God, a representation of God as it would be depicted within the psyche.

This part I totally agree with.

Can you explain more about the 'alien races'?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

I dont know if this will relate to what you wrote. I read it but cant really find the central point.

Anyways,

The dual spirit of a person is a force to be harnessed /released. When the dual spirit within us is focused we achieve more by eliminating the conflict within our selves.

I wouldnt quantify this force or even get to cerebral with its breakdown. No need to get too mystical either. When you work with yourself you do more and do it better...according to you. Thats why it seems "better", "more". Its just your chosen purpose fulfilled.

Nature has inherent opposing forces that align at times and produce the greater forces we see overtly acting out a design we are initially scared to become a part of.

Water combined with wind...wind combined with fire, gravity combined with mass, mass combined with velocity...ect.

each on its own is understandable to a point but when two are fused a system is born. Through systems of acting forces are forces revealed in detail, number and variety...and most importantly in their function in design.

In us there are many forces. I will advise you to not quantify them as good or bad since those are designations and a means to an end for yourself so as to understand them. There is no such thing as Good or Evil. Only what is right and wrong by your own decision. Good is a choice.

so there are these forces that seemingly divide us. Each on its own is powerful and that is why /where most stop the ball at trying to understand them. Those that try to find the system in the fusion end up truly understanding each individual force in an infinite number of ways.

Learn the straight lines through the many curved ones.

I dont know about other beings. We are beings. Sentient life. I dont see any one master on earth really doing any better than even a beggar beyond better food and shelter and more distracting entertainment.

Power is knowledge. True wisdom is a teacher...that is how it is reached to begin with.

I dont think there are evil masters. I think there are just too few masters.

Dont worry. The ages come and go. The only way for them to continue is to take on a seemingly bleak process of diminishing returns.

Each age is filled with less powerful creation while destruction is constant in its force /power.
The point is that creation continues. That is the interesting part to it all. No matter how "weak" if quantified it is, it is. It really is just a perception we have to learn to unlearn.

Chaos no matter how absolute, is absolute and so is finite.

The true power of eternal and immortal is the day to day..but you knew that. Its just the cycles that beg of us to go on asking.

Order with chaos....WITH ORDER is chaos. Chaos without order....is WITHOUT chaos.

Be well, do good, decide.

I rambled I know. Its all true though.

edit on 8 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I am happy my friend that you spoke about it:

"The dual spirit of a person is a force to be harnessed /released."

I see you very well flow with the Tao and anyone who will read your post can get what the basic idea of true spirituality is all about. But forgive me that I put nuance of good and evil in my posts, yet from personal experience this is the way to make a statement over a topic. Otherwise if balanced as Libra, without polarity of expression my words will look blunt and not inspirational. (my wife is a Libra
, she's cool though).
Anyway we both are aware that the truth and the essence are far beyond the words, as the Tao that we speak is not the eternal Tao, so for everybody him/herself is the task to find what is hidden behind our posts. We are helpless to aid. We can just do our best.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Ego according to Jung It is a "God-image" within the psyche. Although Jung was criticized for allegedly implying that the Self is God, he stressed that the Self is not God itself but rather only an image of God, a representation of God as it would be depicted within the psyche.

Interesting thread. I'm finding myself re-reading, a few times, what you've posted. I'm thinking on it. Also - I LUV Jung so I'm tickled that you were able to bring him into the conversation. Star and flag for your efforts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
lot of interesting topics lately,
bump

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sure I can. I think you prefer the short version, as the long one is well explained in the links I offered before.

Far before the Earth to sustain life, other worlds in our Galaxy were already filled with advanced civilizations, looking in pretty much the same way (legs/hands/torso/fingers/ect.) And that is from the reason that the spirit of evolution has a specific feeling for usability. Human like shape and all the abilities for the being in this form are corresponding very well for the level of evolution the being is. So to say Shiva, the god who decides who is worthy and which is not according to the correspondence with the one spirit itself, choose human like beings to continue their ascension and evolution, and most of the other random evolutionary forms who were not fulfilling the desired criteria were not allowed to continue and achieve similar to human conscious state. In the range of our galaxy we see this model working very well. Most of the races which evolved separately from each other have similar bio-mechanics. In other words, they(their spirits) drive similar vehicles, because this vehicles are very good choice for the road they are right now on(and they are on similar evolutionary road/stage). Far before the human subspecies in a similar pattern evolved out of the ape, a lot of sophisticated civilizations existed already throughout our galaxy. It was not long time until most of them found a way for space travel and technology far beyond our best Sci-fi movies. Some even found how mechanically to ascent their perception of reality from higher realm. Yet they still suffer from this as all technological advance is against the plan of the spirit of true evolution and that soon find themselves trapped in their own creation. Other races had not done this mistake and continued their ascent to higher realms as civilizations easily. From all this bunch of beings benevolent, selfish, enlightened or engulfed in obscurity civilizations emerged, with different rank of technology and knowledge possessed. Some are wise other just smart. The benevolent ones for they were from the wiser ones did not interfered with other civilizations with ideas of harm at all, but the selfish ones easily were led by their own blind sight to dominate over others, as they no cherished the spirit that moves through all things, but only themselves. In the same manner of evolution here on Earth the Homo neanderthalensis was "born" and it would continue its own evolutionary state, if not few races interfered, some having very evil thoughts behind, other just acted with curiosity. Homo sapiens was born. It was genetically modified Homo neanderthalensis in few stages, firstly from one pretty benevolent race, than as I am aware the more Selfish races interfered to its DNA also. The details of course, are mostly speculative ones, unless you are a channeller with a first hand information coming from some benevolent race. We have to remember that this races cannot be labelled only as good and as evil, as each one of them has different factions, and in fact you can find pretty selfish orientated faction from a race of pretty benevolent looking beings. Yet this does not count for the higher realms. Above some evolutionary stage, all beings are enlightened enough to be benevolent, but also this enlightenment on higher level give them better realization of the things, and they are pretty aware of the fact that is not their job to interfere into the cosmic drama of lower-level evolving beings. They would do it only if the shadow is engulfing the light almost fully, and even in this situation they can hesitate. Somewhere in this cosmic drama of galaxy-ages is the human. One small small dot, thinking of itself as a master of all, yet still being infant considering the cosmic reality.

For more info, dig into the links in my above(2nd) post.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Also - I LUV Jung so I'm tickled that you were able to bring him into the conversation.

Happy to see Jungian Fans around. He is one of the best modern apprentices of the "old" wisdom and alchemy. For all interested in similar thinking and fields of psychology I can forward you to read this book. One of the best pieces I have found for easily understanding Jungian Ideas expressed in more free and understandable language, not as the casual cognitive psychology books.

top topics

join