It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all anti Israel posters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Each of 'The Big 3'™ (Those stemming from Abraham.. commonly referred to as Islam, Christianity and Judaism) are under the impression they "need" that particular spot.. Ironically, each has suffered the loss of the C.E.O. or more apt C.F.O. (Pay those taxes and I'll amend this post) and this BigShot ends up getting buried out by the airport..

Could it be as simple as a bunch of folks with little Faith? Or the Jew won't let the Christian who won't let the Muslim who won't let the Jew have "their spot"

Here is a clue: They're ALL the same Religion™!! Plus due to 'the grid' being completed along that 37th parallel One doesn't need that spot.. They haven't Ascended since the pyramids folks.. You don't see the big pilgrimage there...

Let "them" be... Who is "them"? "They" are You..

namaste

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
***Note to Israel***

Get over this Holy Land garbage and go buy a beautiful Tropical Island somewhere.

You can afford it. Just sell a few of your American Media News Outlets.

Why must you continue to defend that indefensible position.

The neighbors hate you.....Move

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Back from the dead here.

I don't usually post. Ever. But when I do, It's full of little Grammatical errors.

Food for thought inbound: Why am I paying for their Iron dome?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There's a big difference between being anti Israel and being against some of the actions of the Israeli Military and Government. You have to be able to discern the difference. There are many things that Israel could do bring peace to the region but does not. You must ask yourselves why Israel does not want peace in the middle east?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18348338]amazing

Answer to Your query at the end: What is "They're fearful of losing the $18B-$20B that the U.S. taxpayer sends every year.. Working out to about $33k per citizen.."

link   

originally posted by: amazing
There's a big difference between being anti Israel and being against some of the actions of the Israeli Military and Government.

So true. Ex: I love Russian women. I'm Anti-Russian.
At the end of they day I would rather be under Obama's boot then Putins.

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
I agree totally. But they wont. Because in their version of events their god promised them that bit of land and they're sticking to it.

edit on 28-8-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Who says Israel does not want peace? Have you asked them? There is a reason they are well organized and have strict border control.. It's to keep their people safe. If you take a map and look who are the neighbours there and stop thinking does these neighbours have a peaceful approach towards Israel then look where ISIS is now and tell there is NO THREAT for Israel at all. Keeping their people safe is a crime ..

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: amazing

Who says Israel does not want peace? Have you asked them? There is a reason they are well organized and have strict border control.. It's to keep their people safe. If you take a map and look who are the neighbours there and stop thinking does these neighbours have a peaceful approach towards Israel then look where ISIS is now and tell there is NO THREAT for Israel at all. Keeping their people safe is a crime ..

No, you're missing the big picture. Israel absolutely has the right to keep their people safe and defend against larger threats like Syria and Iran and IS and terror groups like Hamas. But...

...they keep taking land from the occupied territories of Gaza and the West Bank, Government officials are advocating killing all Palestinians and taking all their land, they are bombing UN Shelters and Schools and killing unarmed civilians with sniper rifles and using mass casualty weapons like Flechette(sp) bombs near children, They keep saying that they are going to build more settlements on Palestinian land as recently as this year!, They keep breaking peace occords, like the Oslo accord and the list goes on. none of this stuff is directly related to Israeli Safety.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have to go now but will be back tomorrow to answer some of the comments from our American friends who tend to come on ATS after I'm in bed. Good night.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
The Jewish don't believe that Christ is the messiah, the same as Islam, so why would any of them care about Christian sites?

Education is key.

Jesus is the messiah in Islam.

So now your argument is skewed.
edit on 28-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
***Note to Israel***

Get over this Holy Land garbage and go buy a beautiful Tropical Island somewhere.

***Note to Palestinians***

You can afford it. Just sell a few of your American Media News Outlets. (like CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, etc)

The neighbors hate you........Move

Fixed

edit on 28-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The neighbors hate you........Move

Um... because they wer there first? It's kinda their land. I as an American don't blame the Indians for trying to defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Nice try. Tell me what would happen to pictures of Jesus when fundamentalist Muslims takes over? Would they respect religious pictures of Jesus Christ ?

Burning Bible

edit on 28-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It does work both ways.

No disagreement here.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Who says Israel does not want peace? Have you asked them?

Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out, actions speak louder than words.

A peaceful nation would not illegally occupy land and displace the original inhabitants and send them to refugee camps. A peaceful nation would not deny Gaza the necessities of life via their brutal blockade. A peaceful nation would find a more effective way to eliminate the perceived Hamas threat. A peaceful nation would not indiscriminately murder women and children and use them as human shields - yes, Israel is well known for using women and children as human shields, even fellow Israelis.

Can you type with a straight face that Israel is a peaceful nation?

EDIT AFTER ORIGINALLY POSTED:

If Israel really wanted peace they would stop sabotaging the peace negotiations.
edit on 28-8-2014 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Why don't Arabs welcome their Palestinian Arab brothers?

www.palestineremembered.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Can you type straight that Hamas and ISIS are peaceful ? Actions speak louder than words.

There was never a country named as Palestine before Israel was announced, the area was ruled by the Turks since early 1500. How the area was chopped in pieces was insane, that was done to stir up area conflicts in the first place and not thought throughout. There has been bad management sure. Government is not the same as a nation, Israel government sucks, but it's not the fault of the nation. Definition of the nation is A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.

Without Hamas there would be peace !

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: samsamm9

Nice try. Tell me what would happen to pictures of Jesus when fundamentalist Muslims takes over? Would they respect religious pictures of Jesus Christ ?

Burning Bible

Nice try ? I'm not trying anything, just denying ignorance.

Fundamentalists Muslims would probably destroy everything in their passage, you're right and I'm not saying the opposite.

The extremists Muslims from the Wahabbis, the Talibans, ISIS... are known to destroy religious artifact, may they be Budhist, Jewish, Christians or MUSLIMS.

So again, I emphasize the fact that fundamentalism is a serious problem for everyone, not just Christians and Christian heritage.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

***Note to Israel***

Amen to that,I always thought if all American jews chip in and Israelis sell a few of their mega assets around the world they can easily by themselves a beautiful piece of land somewhere perhaps even in the US and live happily ever after...But they have a mission an agenda if you will to take control of the lands in between the Nile and tigris river so then they can lunch their own version of new world order from there and i am sure goyims are not included in their plan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join