It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all anti Israel posters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Original post was about "So the question is if what is now Israel becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate would they respect a Christians right to visit its holy sites? "
They are fundamentalist so let´s stay on the subject and not include all Muslims!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Without israel there would be peace !

fixed that for you

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Can you type straight that Hamas and ISIS are peaceful ? Actions speak louder than words.

LOL now you're just trolling. I never once implied that Hamas or ISIS are peaceful.

Nice deflection though.

I will be keeping my eye on you

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

You made a typo.. fixed it again
Without Hamas there would be peace !

No need to fix again thank you !

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Without israel and dollukka there would be peace !

autocorrect fail.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Why is so hard to stay on focus in Original post ? It was about Islamic Caliphate so you have stepped in sidetracks on your own..

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Without Zionism there would be peace. Zionism is cancer for humanity.

Hamas has only been in power since 2006, what was the excuse before that?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

Without israel and dollukka there would be peace !

autocorrect fail.
Without Israel,US,UK,Russia,China and the Saudis there would be peace, permanently.........Final correction.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't remember seeing the Islamic Caliphate in your OP but I guess maybe I don't understand the point behind your thread. You seem to claim that Israel is the only thing holding the middle east together and yet from my POV Israel is the start of all the BS surrounding the so called "Holy Land". It's been the holy land way before Israel was created and yet somehow because of Hamas and others it's now in jeopardy from outsiders? If it's God's chosen land for his chosen people, shouldn't it be up to him to defend and protect?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If it's God's chosen land for his chosen people, shouldn't it be up to him to defend and protect?

So first of all the prime minister, Netanyahu is an atheist. Sounds highly unlikely to me, he'll wait for god to help the people he serves.
Second I prefer countries\parties who share a more democratic set of rights, I don't want to get stoned to death, or something just because I am gay, deciding I want to get a tattoo, or drunk.
Third, my dear Americans, who do you think these people( Hamas, ISIS, what have you) would be after, if they couldn't get rid of their aggressions on the sitting duck?
All this pacifists bull# just annoys me at this point, you can't have a nice cup of tea and sort your issues with someone who is unable of comprehending basics like justice and democracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

Come on people learn to read. OP is not mine it was made by someone else and can be found as a first reply on this thread. Original post was about Islamic Caliphate also goes with the name ISIS or IS or ISIL LINK, these guys are fundamentalist as are Hamas. I have never said that Israel is a only thing to keep the middle east together, not once and i would not say so as i don´t believe it is. Israel wants to be alone and left alone. The posts here have been so anti-Israel that actual OP is vanished in dark mist.

If it's God's chosen land for his chosen people, shouldn't it be up to him to defend and protect?
So it´s not ok to Israel to defend itself? Just let God do it? So its ok to every other country to protect themselves but not ok to Israel.. Has Ukraine right to protect itself against Russia ?.

edit on 28-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: whyamIhere

Why don't Arabs welcome their Palestinian Arab brothers?

www.palestineremembered.com...

Because they hate their guts...

Why ? I think about 2000 years ago somebody stole a goat from a rival tribe.

Hence, the ME today. Still carrying out some ridiculous sworn blood feud.

It's a wall. Build a replica in Belieze. Leave a note. God will find you.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Who filmed 9/11 as it played out in the streets of NYC?

Who sank the USS Liberty?

Who do you think created Hamas in the first place, to "counter balance the PLO"?

Who wages war at the expense of the American tax payers?

Who was kicked out of the Holy Land by God back in 70 AD, and told not to return until the Messiah Himself brought them back?

Oh yeah, thats right, its Israel.

Let me ask you this:

When it comes time for America to fall, do you really think Israel will help us? Are you expecting a tax refund from Israel?

Didnt think so.

My problem is not with the Jews. I am a Christian Jew, I dont hate my heritage. My proplem is with political zionism, and its infectious epidemiology in the American church and government.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're right and I apologize, I had you confused with the OP. I try to be better than that but I messed up. But on the other hand, If I invaded your country with the blessing of the US and you didn't want me there, I wouldn't harbor any ill feelings if you wanted me gone. Israel has every right to defend themselves but it wasn't their land to begin with. It was given to them by outside forces.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Do you really think Hamas would exist if Israel never existed?

Do you really think ISIS would exist if the west didn't invade Iraq?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No problems. The area which became Israel in 1948 there were no established country before them, it was a region called Palestine. Palestine was established in year 1998. Land was given to Israelites by outside forces so some people who had a chance to start new in the land where their ancestors lived took an opportunity to do so, we need to remember that not all Jews were migrated to there, there have always been a Jewish population living there. Area of Israel was a no man's land which had already a Jewish and Muslim population there before Israel was established.
So outsiders messed the situation in the area and the whole world is paying for that.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't know where you're from but if a region called Minnesota was "given" to some people, you can't expect the Minnesotans to not fight for their rights to that land right? I know I would give my heart and soul to protect my homeland, wether it's considered a "region" or a "country" or whatever. It would be mine because I was born and raised there right? It's the same with the Palestiniens IMHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You clearly need to brush up on your Middle Eastern history. There wasn't peace before Hamas so what makes you think that if Hamas were gone there would be peace? It is because of Hamas that Israel is able to beg billions in money and weapons from other nations for their"defense" and Israel doesn't want that money to stop.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There has always been a Jewish population in Israel and Muslim tribes. Area has been called Plesheth which means migratory and Romans gave it name Philistine and now Palestine. The land's original name is Canaan and Israel in the old testament. So the fact is that both Jews and Palestinians have right to live there as they both have roots there.

I live in Finland and we have had two wars against Soviet Union and fought for our country and independence.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hamas has roots in Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movements and it has been active in Gaza region ever since 1950.
edit on 28-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join