It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all anti Israel posters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
With what's happening in the MIddle East at the moment and virtually all posters lambasting Israel for its part. Let me pose this serious question for you all. Israel at this moment in time(whether you like it or not) is protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land, now if Hamas and Isis has its way Israel would not exist. So the question is if what is now Israel becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate would they respect a Christians right to visit its holy sites? IMHO using the present tactics, especially of Isis, they would destroy all Christian sites and artifacts. So all you Jews bashers think on that one. This question is of course posed for people of the Christian persuasion as the answer from Islamic fundamentalists is a given known.
edit on 28-8-2014 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I''m an agnostic, anti-Israel person. To me, that city is no more special than any other city on the planet.

I don't want to send Israel aid anymore because they abuse our generosity with war and genocide, and I'm not going to let my morals be blackmailed into conceding.

Sounds to me like this would be a good test of your faith. If god truly thinks that city is holy, maybe he should step in and save it.
edit on 28-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've never been afraid to criticize Israel for what I think isn't right, as evidenced by my sig. First off not agreeing with Israel doesn't make me a "jew-basher" as you put it. I have absolutely nothing against anybody worldwide.

As far as hamas and ISIS allowing equal access/respect to what you call the world's holy land, I have no idea but why is such a piece of land so important? I get that it's holy to very many people, but why the animosity over a small piece of land? I consider myself agnostic so maybe I just don't get it, but I don't.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood destroyed many Christian churches in Egypt and even destroyed many ancient sites and their own pre-Islamic history in Egypt. Radical Muslims do not care any value of these sites. ISIS would be no different !

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Jews, Christians and Muslims all had access to Jerusalem and "the holy land" before the state of Israel existed.

After operating a sadistic concentration camp in Israel for 30 years, I don't know if they would have any good will left. They would be run out of the whole area I think.

We will never find out because the IDF would rather open up a tactical nuclear war rather than let Palestinians have the "right of return". The worlds biggest suicide bomb.

As for ISIL, the Zionists are incrementally more moral than them. Is that a compliment? you be the judge.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Jewish don't believe that Christ is the messiah, the same as Islam, so why would any of them care about Christian sites?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But it is to millions of Christians who would be denied visiting their faiths roots. Another question for you. What would happen if Mecca was bombed out of existence. THAT is exactly the same premise.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I try not to bash Israel....I know they are in a tough spot.

But please, spare us the Holy Land stuff because it is not Holy to most Americans.

What is Holy to us is our own front yard.

We have a huge empty Dessert. We are really unmoved by yours.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The Muslims would get royally upset I'd imagine. I'm still agnostic so I would only care for the loss of life. As for the city itself, I guess it wasn't the holy land after all if god can't be arsed to defend it from destruction.

Was the name Mecca supposed to mean something important to me?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

First of all, your thread is terribly simplistic. Hamas is not the same as ISIS, as much the propaganda repeats it, it's not.

I'm not defending Hamas, but they are the legitimate government in Gaza, and now in a coalition with Fatah, which Mahmood Abbas is the President. So please stop your disinformation(or ignorance) about this complex conflict.

For all I know, this is how they treat Christians in Israel...

Want more examples ??

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I know it's cliche but can't we all just get along? I mean we're all stuck on this little blue marble for the time being, I just wanna be friends with everybody, is that too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
That is the point. Israel is not going around destroying Christian or Islamic sites, Isis is. Israel allows all faiths to visit their holy sites in Israel. There is only a ban on those religious groups who would turn a peaceful visit into an armed conflict.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Israel at this moment in time(whether you like it or not) is protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land

You speak on behalf of the world?

I sure as hell don't think of it as the "Holy Land" only Jews and Christian fundamentalists call it this from what I am aware of.

now if Hamas and Isis has its way Israel would not exist.

Wrong again...

Hamas is willing to live with Jews, just not the occupation.

A top Hamas official in the West Bank said his hard-line group would accept a peace deal between the Palestinian Authority and Israel should it win approval in a national referendum

www.timesofisrael.com...

Please don't respond with some "Hamas Charter" propaganda.

As for ISIS, rumor has it they are another Israeli creation. I can't prove this to be true, but why doesn't ISIS ever attack Israel?

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence Over Fighting Israel

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), which is now known as the “Islamic State” after declaring an Islamic caliphate, says it won’t fight Israel - for the time being.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Sounds like double-speak to me...if ISIS honestly stood for what they claim, Israel would be their first target in the Middle East. Hence more evidence that ISIS may in fact be working for Israel and their allies to cause unrest in Iraq and Syria to justify more war, oil/land grabs and occupation.

I'm anti-Israel and proud of it.

Are you pro-Israel?

Do you support the indiscriminate murder of women and children?

Do you support apartheid and genocide?

If so, then you support Israel and you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Holy land or not - it's no excuse for their brutality.

Call me a jew basher if you will, but none of their actions are justified. Hamas' bottle rockets are as much a threat to israel as a fly is to a tank.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So basically just another Holy War? "We are justified because we have our version of God on our side"

Great...that's worked out very well throughout history.

Peace

edit on 28-8-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
HAMAS is so Wonderful isn´t it ? Using human shields and not even listening to what their people actually want. They don´t ask if they can use families homes to shoot their rockets.. They don´t care. After shooting they run away and let the families take the "feedback"... This is how wonderful HAMAS is.
Hamas does not care who get killed in their path all they want is power and control of whole area including Israel. Even there is a truce now it doesn´t mean their opinions about Israel has changed one bit, they will break the truce when they get more rockets, now they are out of rockets so truce is convenient to them.

Without Hamas there would be peace !
edit on 28-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
With what's happening in the MIddle East at the moment and virtually all posters lambasting Israel for its part. Let me pose this serious question for you all. Israel at this moment in time(whether you like it or not) is protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land, now if Hamas and Isis has its way Israel would not exist. So the question is if what is now Israel becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate would they respect a Christians right to visit its holy sites? IMHO using the present tactics, especially of Isis, they would destroy all Christian sites and artifacts. So all you Jews bashers think on that one. This question is of course posed for people of the Christian persuasion as the answer from Islamic fundamentalists is a given known.

Respect a Christian's right to visit? Visit what? ISIS would destroy anything even slightly resembling or referring to a Christian site. Then they would behead anyone who couldn't recite any passage from the Koran.

link   
If God does exists, then he should treat all sides of this conflict (Jews, Christians and Muslims) as children and allow no one to have the holy land.

If I was god I'd strike the whole area with an meteorite/asteroid (I'm sure someone will correct the definition) so no one could have it.

Problem solved!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Israel allows all faiths to visit their holy sites in Israel. There is only a ban on those religious groups who would turn a peaceful visit into an armed conflict.

Wrong.

edit on 28-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9
I'm not for Israel or down playing the complex issues involved in that area. I'm just posing the question what would happen if Israel was't there. I really don't care whether you are religious or not but it would be a very sad time for the rest of the world. As for the videos you could cherry pick any fundamental religion in their countries that harass other faiths.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join