It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascend to heaven -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Dear Brothers,

I am creating this new thread in the Hope of many souls, who are waiting for this advanced spiritual information. please read the book.
it is free to download and share.

towardsheaven.in...

Few text from books

So, Jesus taught them in parables, a few simple truths about
love of God, good neighborliness and proper way of living
in the society. Though they were given Baptism with the
Holy Spirit, hardly anyone could develop it due to their
day-to-day struggle. Some have harnessed the Holy Spirit
to perform miracles and prophesize but they could not use
the Holy Spirit to see the kingdom of God.

Zephaniah 3:9: “for then I will return to the people a pure
language, that they may all call upon the name of Lord, to
serve him with one consent.

In ancient India, two paths, independent of each other
existed since the beginning of time. One is the tradition of
Shiva-Shakti worship which was known as phallus (linga)
worship, whose origin lies in Kundalini yoga, which
is a part of tantra. Tantra worship (the oldest practice)
was not just limited to ancient India. The Phallus and
Shakti worship is very ancient and widespread across all
continents and it can be fairly said that this path had no
beginning. No one knows how it began because no ancient
tribes from Babylonian to Sumerians and from Vedic people
to Zoroastrians left any record on how Phallus worship
began. Even the Shiva-Shakti tradition is silent about the
beginning of linga worship. Recently found Ugaritic texts
describe Divine Mother, Asherah, a fertility goddess.
Her other main divine epithet was “the creatrix of the
Gods (Elohim) or “the Goddess of par excellence,” (from
Wikipedia). Even the Jews believe in the Holy Serpent. An
article in the web states:
According to the Rabbis there is an aspect of the serpent –
the elongated vav -- that also signifies supernal truth and
hidden knowledge. A little of the mystery of the macro vav
is revealed in the Zohar’s Book of Concealment. [4] [4]:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arcot

Just quickly browsed through the book, and it's much more esoteric and analytical than religious. Which makes it quite interesting to say the least. I am not a self proclaimed atheist, but I am sure others would label me as such. Thanks for the interesting literature.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Greetings- There is some 'channeling' available regarding this issue as it relates to the group entity 'Ra'. I mention this to You because there is also mention of the group entity EloHim... *(let Me know and I'll send it to You..)

In one 'message/session' both Ra/EloHim explain their work. In the message it was written that the 'Religious Elite' "distorted the message"

Now it appears there are only a few outlets for the info... Especially when One considers how the last 'Messenger' was treated. I'd opine that this is due to the aforementioned 'distortion'

I'll check back later and "Thanks" for the thread.

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Greetings- Could it be that the 'dogma' is not present? You ARE perfect! You WILL return from 'whence You came'? Where You will be "The Judge"? After reading this 'type' of material most find a "truer connection" with The One Infinite Creator. The whole bag of dogma excrement is removed. No more yelling to a 4 year old "Jesus died for Your sins" How a 4 y.o. could 'sin' is beyond this "common passerby" but then again, it isn't My circus, nor are they My monkeys... At least You looked, You sought. (seek and Ye shall find) Most or many NEVER look, so when it is time to leave the body, they still have an 'attachment' and as The Great Buddha pointed out "attachment" will get One stuck on the 'wheel of re-incarnation'...

Religion™ is for people afraid of Hell. "Spirituality" is for folks who've already been...

ALL the Religions™ are 'different' that makes them the 'same' . So remove what is the 'same' in ALL and 'The Truth' is revealed.. You are an Eternal being, 'The Creator' working Your way back to The One Infinite Creator..

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've studied parts of the bible that have come to me, to look under the wrap to the hidden message, which is always positive, and quite Taoist, well Essene/Buddhist/Tao, all have some similarities.

But with all the writings about ascension that there are, and gnosis, nothing compares to some simple practices in your life: kindness, helping others, giving up ego and starting to reach out to others, find solutions if possible, that are higher mind, attempt to turn around negative or lower vibes and reach for higher, and from there start to solve problems, with God/Goodness/Spiritual leanings or even without. For once that flower begins to open, and you reach the pineal/pituatary/thalmus by the growth of Love, and Peace, you become Christed, ascended in this life. Though in a sense, humble of heart comes to mind, so not sure you'd even think that of yourself.

The rewards are after this. Here we learn 2 sets of circumstances: those things we don't want teach us what we do. And if blessed to move past that, we start to work at overcoming our negativity to bring in what we do for those around us.

But its only real once we leave.
edit on 28-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
After reading through these posts I think my brain exploded. If I have to take time to slowly read what you guys wrote then personally I just skim through until I find a cohesive post. All I remember reading is..."when the clouds drop like penguins who laugh at the spin tops running wildly screaming paper this paper that, we can then achieve, if not achievement, through progressive back yard barbecues and the children will live".

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What I can't come to terms with as far as the doctrine of "love is the key to everything" and similar practices, is the fact that animals have to die so that I can live. I don't buy the vegan philosophy either because I consider plants to be alive as well. I don't think there is anything special or more elite about our spirituality than that of a lion or wolf's. So, when wolves act like wolves and lions act like lions in all their viciousness, I believe viciousness is justified, and I can't reconcile that into some benevolence mandate or even benevolence practicality.

I believe we are all killers by design and it would be unnatural to ignore these aspects of ourselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Yes, the animal dies but that animal being 'a being' is also LOVED by The One Infinite Creator. That animal still needs to 'learn the lessons' and move on with the evolution. More apt would be "Life, Death, Re-birth=New Life... Mother Earth is like 1st grade and The Principal hangs out w/'the bigger kids' (Octave) Once 'this Life' is played out, re-hashed, ALL those folks that impacted Your Life and those You impacted 'can' be reviewed.. Then YOU, 'The Judge' 'can' decide to 'go on' or 'go back' (Get another body...) ALL Your prior Life's experiences are still 'inside' but TPTB want You so occupied on Your cell phone, while watching t.v. while You surf the intra-web, doing ANYTHING rather than looking for the answer...

Those who are 'unaware' just haven't looked. The answer is in Your Pineal Gland (for My Catholic kin: This is why there is an altar for the PINE Cone. Why The Pope's staff has a PINE Cone (PINEal Gland).. Remember Jesus saying "You are NOT Your body"? ... Sorry, wait... "LOVE is never having to type You're sorry" So I apologize but this is something You cannot take a pill for; pay someone to do for You or threaten another You to do for You.. You actually have to do it for YourSelf.. No Pastor, No Reverend (even if He has a t.v. show) No Imam, No Priest.. You, YourSelf...

Why can't You just remember prior Lives because We all know that if You had that "power" You'd do nothing but great things

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Animals die so you can live.

Well, imagine a universe that is on layers, and holographic simulation somewhat or mainly interactive, at least as a group.

The platform, on these levels, are the mason checkerboard floor, duality. That is the structure, and carried through to our genetics, both with a propensity towards Love and Happiness and striving for peace and healing, along with urges to reactions and violence, and anger, or even greed and apathy. In a world that is the same: roses have thorns.

And the test seems to be, to overcome body suit and negative squares basically in the checkerboard floor, at least those within our control, that we're responsible for.

Now, this system has been hijacked and its far worse than it was ever meant to be for people, who no longer have free will and choices. They're choosing political systems, economic systems. Ask if someone has heard of the Venus Project, or a system without money and real estate agents, and they haven't. Yet every thing here is CRIMES AGAINST ALL SOULS and I denounce and renounce them for to be complicit is to be covered with people's blood and suffering. I get things, and have thought deeply on subjects since my toddler and preschool years. I question everything.

So, this "duality" is run by dark siders who lay seige to people's awareness and dumb them down by lowering the whole frequency of the planet with world wide ritual sacrifices of humans and nature and wars and starvation. So you can't think straight in a frequency like this. Everyone walking around in this world is walking around in a frequency close to hells gate. Its like trying to solve problems after major brain surgery, trying to stumble to the bathroom.

Its obscene.

TPTB honestly feel they can get away with everything here, they use cheating methods to give us a supposed "choice", when we don't actually have a choice, buried in some whistle blower that is ridiculed or in a violent tv show most would never watch.

They think they're getting away with this, and the mid management ETs running this.

I can't stand them. I have since childhood, been aware of the councils and told them the end does not justify the means.

I have quit numerous times and even had quite the vision given from Higher Ups, several visions given because I RENOUNCE ANY FORM OF LEARNING OR SOUL GROWTH THAT IS NOT DONE IN SAFETY.

If you have to be blown apart or dismembered to pass a test, ITS NOT WORTH IT. DON'T PASS IT THEN.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS DUALITY AND HAVE BEEN QUESTIONING AND REJECTING IT SINCE CHILDHOOD. And they cannot ever overcome my frequency. I don't go away. My mind will be not be bought off with some fantasy of ascension or goodness in the end, patted on the back, oh it was all worth it, tell that to the 4 year beheaded by ISIS with a small knife in terror and agony. Tell that to her. It isn't worth it and I will never shut up. One by one they're all going to get in on higher levels.

Its repulsive.

IN any case, regardless of who's running it, regardless of the evil crapola this realm is, regardless of the wrong methods of learning and all of that and regardless of my feelings at the morons who would even think in these terms to force a school on others.

You still have the choice, to be the best you can be, and try to help others.

Not everyone has the choice to walk away from meat consumption in this very disgusting school, some have health issues and have tried and had their health break down even worse.

You see, we don't get too much Free Choice with equally good options here, and everyone who runs this school and chose these methods, of setting up nature, and setting up horrible structures to rub loving children's noses in their own piles of doo doo, all the elite and their handlers, well...they're going to answer to us, we'll be on the councils deciding their fate one day. They're going to need lots of healing and retraining.

Lets hope they don't go to their own version of a school. If its up to me they'll get a loving kind good one however, not like this.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now here is the thing, all their work to ascend and in their case they imagine a dark wings ascension. But in any case, it doesnt matter. The heartless universe is not real, and Higher Ups have a heart, and no one is left to these distorted minds devices, no one ever is left in their hands or according to their views. They think billions are fodder for the few who can attempt ascension. I tell them that the billions at the bottom are KINGS to their lesser beings. They lost their own sanity and don't understand what Love is, and on Higher Levels that is all there is.

And I'm going to tell them, Mom's here, you know Mother's Energy and the The Equality and The Way. They need to be timed out in the corner.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have to add this. When you discover from an early age, (say from watching napalm on babies as a preschooler, from witnessing Rwanda and Ethiopia and numerous nightmares that never ever had to be, but realized long before you ever had a computer that this was run deliberately like this by an evil cartel) that you're in hell, or the next closest thing to it.

You would naturally do everything positive, do all the methods, as a safeguard. Meditate, Pray, envision positive and co-create, you'd throw the kitchen sink and everything you had at getting everyone you love out of here, and try to get the world out as well and never come back.

This is a really bad place for the majority to be.

But you wouldn't be selfish enough to sit and do all you can to ascend by yourself. On a scale between helping others or stopping a fight, thats completely irrelevent.
edit on 29-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Best Ever Posts, Unity!

Overall I am in agreement with your view of the situation. There's a bit here and there that I have not seen but wow, you've got it down closer than anyone I have read or spoken with imho.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The Jain sometimes follow fruitarianism. It means only eat non living things. Fruit and nuts for example are biproducts not themselves living (im not 100 % sure its true or not they arent). They see things like vegetables on one of the lowest form of life, insects above that, mamals above that, and there levels that go up to being divine spirits.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

The Jain sometimes follow fruitarianism. It means only eat non living things. Fruit and nuts for example are biproducts not themselves living (im not 100 % sure its true or not they arent). They see things like vegetables on one of the posset form of life, insects above that, mamals above that, and there levels that go up to being divine spirits.

You don't get it. God doesn't care if you vegan or non-vegan.all he wants from you is compassion for leaving beings tree plants & animal. There is governing rule called karmic which will decide the outcome of your actions.
Any one thought about seeds how it could have so much spirit in it if you keep it 1000 of years still it can grow when they plant.
Animals can't do that naturally.
Technically plants are more kind of advance conscious being.
What have you learnt from avatar movie? Is true.
It is not matter about killing or eating it is more about life . Follow the karmic rule.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Pain is felt in all levels of conscious.even stones feel the pain. We are blinded because we cannot measure it or see it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Arcot

That shoulda been directed at justin rather than I.

How does karma determine outcome of actions? If someone has a good intent for an action or a bad action its possible to wind up with the exact same outcomes because its the same action.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thank you

top topics

join