It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town populated mainly by women seek single men.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nope, not interested in moving there. I am single and love the competition of an evenly gender balanced society where I live. I can't imagine the jealousy/temptation issues that would exist when a woman has her own man-pet and so many others do not.

...aside from that, the whole 'one gender in power' thing is a bit backward thinking in my opinion and goes against my aspirations of equality for all males, females, or transgendered people in any society I want to be part of.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
An all-women society wants to import men for sexual purposes, we joke about it. If an all-men society did the same, we wouldn't be joking about it. The same phenomenon occurs with female on male domestic abuse vs. male on female domestic abuse. Let's not make light of double-standards and hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Had I known this before I got married I would've been on the first flight out and nobody would've ever seen me again.

edit:
So they control everything, huh. I would've stayed until they got on my nerves, then I would've escaped on foot.

another edit:
My common sense is telling me there isn't something right about this. I tghink it's a trap. Don't fall for it, guys. I bet they're gonna get some men there to work those gardens that THEY are working in!! Then you'd be too tired for sex. I ain't falling for that # no siree bob.

But think of all the pickle jars that will go unopened!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My wife said I can't go.

Oh well.

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That honestly sounds like a little slice of hell.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Seems like they have not thought the whole thing through. I predict that they will be invaded and taken over by men from this thread. It was a nice place to be one sided until ats showed up.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Perfect spot to open up my very own LDS Church.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
Tut tut, rather sexist comment...I and other men on ATS have expressed that we have no interest in going there.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is outrageous! How dare they treat us men like pieces of meat!
When does the next flight leave?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand No the comment can go either way in that some men would read and then go over there. The intent i had was that now that the media has gotten involved it is just a matter of time before the town in it's origional form has it's demise. The only way it would survive is by remaining a secret. I don't think any of ats will show up but the spirits are now overall aware of it and are planning to infiltrate. I suspect they will have problems from gov. and other forces that have nothing to do with wanting sex partners. There is also that whole procreation issue. if they make it that far.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
uhmm...why would a man want to go and live there? out in the real world, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and this town is just one little puddle...the old adage... "you made your bed, now you have to lie in it"... applies perfectly.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

China might need to take a look at this due to them having less ladies.....

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ahhhh, refreshing to see a new dogma of sexism!

I wonder if the whole towns menstrual cycles have synced?? Oh the horror....

Welcome to the real world ladies, you can't have your cake and eat it too!!

By attempting such misandry you've become what you hate.

Haha, sod the lot of 'em!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nope, not me. What if you showed up to what turned out to be a town full of Lorena Bobbits?

No thanks! ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well, i'm tempted to apply. Brazilian women are generally lovely.

the hell with it. i'm in.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Wait a minute... I'm only allowed to see my Brazilian wife on weekends allowing me 5 days to do whatever I want?

I do!

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is soft and spongy"
edit on 28-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Been fun reading the replies.

Nice to have a fun thread amongst all the doom pron.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wonder if we can just vacation there?

But seriously if I had like absolutely nothing going here for me in the states, had no family I cared about and some dead end job I hated I think I would really consider going. After a whole lot of research into the safety of the area and return flights home of course.

And not just because it is a village full of horny hot brazilian women either, although thats does help. Just the fact that you could possibly find a nice quiet life in a jungle village. Out of the rat race and BS that exists everywhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am so going there..

Woman rule? I can live with that..

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The thing is, I admire them for what they have made from pretty much nothing, I mean it all started back in 1890 when one woman was banished from her town. Since then women have been born and raised in that town, and the women there today have spent their entire lives there, so I think it a tad unfair to call them 'feminazis' when it's their home and it's all they know, they did have a man in charge in the 1940s and he sounded like a right creep who married a 16yr old, so can you blame them for not wanting another 'outsider/man' to come in and take over?

For me I don't think I could stay in that town, It would drive me and my partner crazy not being able to see each other for more than the weekends. I wonder what the women do when they fall in love and want to spend every waking moment with the man they are in love with? do they just leave? Personally I couldn't live there, but kudos to them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join