It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Out of the Blue" - Hands down the best so far!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Can anyone confirm this??

Confirm for yourself...

Confirm

~Jammer+

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I picked up the DVD about six months or so ago and thought it was great. So much so I decided to see who made it. Turned out it came from a little outfit called, Hannover House and listed its address as 1722 N. College Ave., Fayetteville, Arkansas. Which is about four blocks from where I live. I didn't know we had anything like that in this town. It was really cool.

The only part of the DVD that got to me was when they used the footage of the UFO by the world trade center that zooms over at the helicopter before taking off. That video is a known fake made by the SciFi channel and quite frankly, didn't belong in the movie.

Wupy

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
The only part of the DVD that got to me was when they used the footage of the UFO by the world trade center that zooms over at the helicopter before taking off. That video is a known fake made by the SciFi channel and quite frankly, didn't belong in the movie.

I don't know what DVD you were watching, but it wasn't Out of the Blue. That World Trade Center clip is not in that documentary. That being said, there are more than a few videos of alleged UFOs in that documentary which have been proven hoaxes with clear visual evidence right here on ATS. I was really disappointed when I found this out.

Peace

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join