It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the cross to 4D has already occured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Most importantly, is a different event to a different perciever, in "4D" i believe that we will live in a reality where much of our experiences are our own, and share radically different perceptions of reality to the next person, unlike the homogenised realm of "3D".

When it comes to non-sentient objects, they will act and react according to Newton, however, we have the ability to change our minds, and walk in a different direction, what causes us to even move is our consciousness, consciousness sets time in motion.

What I see in "4D" is the ability to change the variable of time itself in any given situation, time can twist, bend, loop, speed up, and slow down, and split or even stop when the mind has the power to alter time as a factor in regular "3D" interactions.

This would mean that we are "locked" and when "unlocked" reality would change, because, we cannot really control our minds in a perfect fashion, so there will be a lot of unpredictability in our environment, our minds automatically fashioning what we see, much like in a dream, of course, an advanced mind can consciously change things in time when unlocked.
edit on 28-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

The key is that basically, we can control time with our minds when we are in "4D" - lets call "3D" the simulation that moderates what we are able to do, and "4D" when our latent abilities are "unlocked" - so, we can control third-dimensions at the moment, however, if we can control "time", the fourth dimension, we can alter the way we experience reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

Belief is imortant, it makes you realise that anything is possible, however, when you actually do or experience something that is beyond the regular experience of reality, you have proven it to yourself. I think we are all waiting for some kind of "event" to prove this to us, however, if we all tried to break the current "prison" - I think it would work, so either the technology fails or we manage to do something extroadinary.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I could rephrase it as such, "3D" - perceptual control, and "4D" unlockes such control, "4D" is popularised as what happens when "3D" is "unlocked" however, in other words you could say that "3D" is the "system" and "4D" is the real world without moderation by the system, i.e. "unlocked".

"4D" has become a term describing the escape from the existing control grid, the control being, for our minds, and the way that our eyes perceive space.

The idea is that we are capable of bending time with our minds, and that, this ability is normal for the evolved human.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I do not at all "resonate" with this "crossover" type of stuff. This "change" from third dimension to fourth or fifth....
An added dimension will suddenly emerge out of nowhere, for everyone, at the same time, and the earth...

No. We are multidimensional beings (more than three) already- the earth has more dimensions to it already. There is no crossover, except for YOUR consciousness, as an individual! You become aware of the other aspects of being, they don't suddenly happen!

It doesn't happen for everyone, at the same time. Everyone is at a different stage of perception at any given moment, and it has always been this way.

There has been some attempts to hurry this process along as much as possible, for as many as possible, right now. But it remains a personal experience in widening perception- not a transformation of the world.

Just my view, of course.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

At a lower state of awareness, it would be like living in a nightmare, this could be what they call "negative".

I think that we are supposed to exist in the real world, where time does shift erratically , and this world is stabilised by a program that prevents this from occuring.

I would understand that at very high levels of awareness, one could transcend the barriers, however, without the barriers, I think we would shift naturally.

The barrier itself I believe has "officially" been brought down, however, "they" want to keep "3D" running so there is a new control grid operating, that is not the doing of those that installed "3D" in the first place.
edit on 28-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Personally, I believe we have crossed over into all the dimensions suggested by quantum mechanics. I recently shoved a q-tip into the 7th dimension... you can tell not much has been there: Filthy!!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Also dont forget the 4D tvs, they will come out sometime in the future, there like 3D tvs only in 4D. Ah just messing with you! But sure why not all kinds of things are happening. But then again! Nah! Not really! Its like that old adage, the more things change, the more they stay the same. But if true what with all this dimensional crossing that's supposed to be going on, that just means its going to get confusing up here on planet earth. I mean more so then it already is. And if your not confused? Well that either could mean your some sort of genius, or still living in 2D.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The important part to note is that "4D" exists, and always has. Crossing over is therefore possible although highly improbable due to the "control" that is operating.

What I am saying, is that the "official" control grid has allowed us to cross, but there is now a new grid that is preventing this from happening.

To realise this is important, because, in my opinion, if there is a "critical mass" of people who are attempting to "break through", the system weakens, and the first step is to realise that we can "escape".
edit on 23-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I think what you might have felt instead was the ripple effects from the big timeline incursion of 2012.

Your post got my attention.

Can you elaborate on the timeline incursion?

I'm interested for a number of reasons.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here is mathematical proof that the 4-dimensional Platonic solids (polychorons) embody the group mathematics of E8, one of the two Lie groups at the heart of superstring physics:
smphillips.8m.com...

(Advice: you will need to become familiar with the research presented on this website before understanding the proof. But it will be worth your preparatory study).

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor
It is critical to understand that nobody gets out of life alive.

So if you want to escape. Well what are you escaping to? You do not know that. But you are pretty sure you know what you are escaping from, and even in that your just postulating. All dimensions exist in the "now" simultaneously at all times, and always have, its all layered and all one thing, its like an onion full of layers, and like an onion every time you peel through one it will make you want to cry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join