It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe the cross to 4D has already occured

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe the fourth dimension allows such things as teleportation, increaced audio and visual hallucinatory effects, access to other realms, time travel and higher technologies.

I believe that the cross to the fourth dimension, as explained in many threads has already occured.

What I believe to be holding up the third dimension is a global EM field and targets that look as if they could cross over are being targeted specifically.

This came to be when I woke up, I saw underneath the "veil" for only a split second, and it was enough to convince me.

So if you're wondering what's being going on, perhaps this is it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

What did you see underneath the "veil"?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I always thought time was the 4th dimension. 3D. Height, width, depth. It exists in 3D there, now. But if it's moved it still exists, just not there anymore. Have I got that wrong?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I think that quantum physics has some connection with the 4th dimmension,I mean that it can explain what's happening in there,with proofs.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
I believe the fourth dimension allows such things as teleportation, increaced audio and visual hallucinatory effects, access to other realms, time travel and higher technologies.

I believe that the cross to the fourth dimension, as explained in many threads has already occured.

What I believe to be holding up the third dimension is a global EM field and targets that look as if they could cross over are being targeted specifically.

This came to be when I woke up, I saw underneath the "veil" for only a split second, and it was enough to convince me.

So if you're wondering what's being going on, perhaps this is it.

I was under the impression that the 4th dimension was time. And without time the other dimensions cease to exist. Correct me if I am wrong.

Either way, I highly recommend the film and/or book Flatland. Sure puts things in...perspective.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well yeah but in spacetime 3 dimensions are in one unit and time is in another making it a 4d system, you cannot define a point whiteout time, but there should also be a system (geometry) with 4 dimensions where all dimensions are equal indistinguishable of each other (e.g. all are spatial units).

I'm pretty sure this got nothing to do with the op, just some "science"

------

Some may say i'm lazy and ignorant but wiki never fails me

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-8-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

------

who knew the Tesseract was something more than Loki toy
edit on 27-8-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I am underneath the veil as I type this.. It's not all it's cracked up to be. There is a thimbleful of infinity balanced in the corner, and the windows are steamed up fully with time. Space has been replaced by a paintbrush. Hope you make it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Me too.

Confused.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am certain it has, at least for me and perhaps many more.

I have connections like never before and so many actual 4D dimensional activity, where with eyes closed the visual spacial fabric beyond 3D has revealed things of a significant nature, I would say beyond spiritual and to extra dimensional realms.

For me these reveals are sometimes in the shape of geometry, 4D non static interactive intelligent designs of light in dark 'space' like environments.

I mentioned on ATS last year about when I felt very ill and extremely cold despite being in a warm room, in pain, eventually I felt 'healed' to the extent of keeping alive by a 4D shape, similar to a tesseract.

A few nights ago as I was trying to sleep, there was an immediate 4D interaction, again light shapes in dark space like environment, first a very bright light singularity that zoomed out and became within 3 light points moving and merging dynamically, similar to a previous UFO experience, and there was a message with it, about someone that is sort of part of my life, that part I won't say. it lasted perhaps 10 seconds and was clear as day and very intense, I felt part of the experience but also aware of it and it's intensity and wanting to pull back from it's intensity and wanting to sleep. I felt like it was sort of pulling me in.

These incidents felt connected to the third eye in some way and there was a certain feeling like pulsing or an awareness perhaps on my forehead before, like tingling.

Prior to last year I don't recall having such absolute 4D experiences before. Interesting.
edit on 27-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Weird.

I wrote the post above BEFORE reading your comment.

Also that you mention Loki, the ''person'' of the most recent 4D interaction of mine is of Nordic type and we have a very strong bond, though the 4D tesseract interaction of mine was not about that person, at least it wasn't apparently so at the time.

The recent interaction was nice and felt like an absolute spiritual union bond and an explanation, something I needed to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I always thought time was the 4th dimension. 3D. Height, width, depth. It exists in 3D there, now. But if it's moved it still exists, just not there anymore. Have I got that wrong?

You are correct. You can think of dimensions like a billing system for rooms in a chain of high-rise hotels. Our concept of XYZ is like standing somewhere in a particular room and looking around at a particular height and direction. Moving around in additional dimensions like floor number, room number or wing number won't affect your position in XYZ. And this extends to higher dimensions like building number, city number, state number, country number. Changing any of those would change your view, but not the relative position in any room.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Seems like you are able to access and visualize information in a way that I have not experienced. Could you see the 3D normal surrounding around you when you experienced the 4D interaction?

Any heat cold changes in your body or more feeling of pulsating flow?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think what you might have felt instead was the ripple effects from the big timeline incursion of 2012.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To OP

I think people more or less have always been able to reach the 4-Dimension/energized state of being since Jesus and Buddha seem to have done it for more than 2000 years ago.

A theory I am wondering about is if instead it is becoming easier due to people pushing thru energy/chi/light. Like earth becoming energized in a way that is saturating the place and therefor making the transition to energized state becoming easier and therefor synchronicity and third eye experience become easier to access for all humans. The whole star seed movement seem to point towards this being the plan.

Now if only I can figure out how to Astral project and Visualize 4D.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Seems like you are able to access and visualize information in a way that I have not experienced. Could you see the 3D normal surrounding around you when you experienced the 4D interaction?

Any heat cold changes in your body or more feeling of pulsating flow?

The first experience I was in pain, so cold and my eyes were closed, I was focusing on trying to get warm. It just happened like a spontaneous experience whilst completely aware it was an experience but my eyes were closed and could see it all as if in front of my eyes but in a dimension, like space being visible and being aware of where I was physically. I was cold for a while before it happened and the 'revelation' was about the shape of reality and physicality, like a cube within a cube, it made complete sense during the experience.

The recent experience I was just trying to sleep and was tired, closed my eyes and there it was, clear as day again like space being in front of my eyes but like in a dynamic interactive dimension, again I was aware of it being an experience and aware of where I was physically and that it was happening, it felt like it was sort of pulling me in but not physically and I sort of consciously liked it but also aware that I wanted to sleep and needed to control that it was pulling me in, though it was an intense experience like learning and experiencing an absolute truth of the universe. I wasn't aware of any feeling of being cold or warm during that experience, just aware it was happening as if my conscience stepped into an elevator then back that sort of dimensionalism.

(post by bbracken677 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ok...somehow I crossed the line, but I would honestly like to know how or what?

I was serious regarding my "epiphany"... not that I remember what it was. Which was kinda the point.

Anyways, if I offended anyone I apologize.

*grumble grumble* It would be nice to get an explanation of what was wrong, just so I would know....

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's my two cents:

Reality is a superimposed collaboration of everyone's individual realities all lied neatly over one another. Thing are in place because as a collective we expect things to act certain ways.

Now when we, as a collective, start to honestly believe new things are possible, you will find they often become possible and actual. Reality is a very metaphysical place, there is more in play than you, i, or anyone else could possibly fathom.

Either way, the point shouldn't always be to understand, but to accept and experience above all else.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

The first time I remember trying to "escape" - it was a memory of something that believe to have occured, I remember climbing out of my bed, and I was surrounded by a powerful field, it was like trying to walk underwater, the walls were shifting and moving, I remember I could only climb a few steps before I blanked out.

I also remember being outside in my garden, there was a kind of "ether" in the atmosphere and I was looking out to the stars.

The best explanation I have of how the fourth dimension is perceived, it is as if you are still dreaming, the mind and awareness of the dreamer, however, you are awake in the physical world. I would imagine that things that occur in dreams such as below would be apart of what we would be able to do in 4D:

Shifting walls and special doorways
Enhanced creative capacity, unlocking the subconsciousness
Increaced paranormal perceptions and experiences
Time speeding up and slowing down
Different sounds and voices
The ability to teleport and "jump"
Different zones and locations only accessible in the fourth

Another experience I had, is when I was waking up, I remember seeing briefly through the eyes of the dreamer, and, what looked like "static" was in the air, some kind of particlate matter that was being used as a medium for an electric field.

So, you have the mind and awareness of the dreamer, and you encounter visions and phenomeon similar to dreams, only that, you are awake and walking in the real world.

Does anyone else notice that things have lost thier "colour" - as if the perception of our environment has become shallow - have you experienced that your minds have become "blank" like there is a wall in your subconsciousness, and your thoughts are replaced with a kind of "white noise"?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If you take an object, when it is not moving, it is third dimensional, when you take an object and rotate it, it exists in 4D because it is in motion, time being measured as the difference in seconds between one position and the next.

When, in "new age" jargon, the "fourth dimension" is mentioned, it is where time is "unlocked" from a multi-lateral standpoint, so, if you took a ball and threw it, it might bounce in one place, but also bounce in another place at the same time, this phenomenon, two different things happening at the same time, is said to occur when "4D" is "unlocked".

The same goes with time speeding up and slowing down.

What causes this to happen in "4D" is actually the human consciousness, for example, you could control objects with your mind by splitting time, and make the ball bounce in a different location to the location that a third observer would have noticed, thus, in "4D" we have different experiences of the same reality, and for this reason, reality becomes unpredictable, just like in a dream.

This is my theory however, I cannot back this up with orthodox science.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join