It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific cases of child abuse in Rotherham

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by symptomoftheuniverse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
An update for your thread:

There are growing calls for resignations over the failure to act on reports of child sex abuse in Rotherham. One of those being urged to go is Shaun Wright - South Yorkshire's Police and Crime Commissioner and the man who was in charge of children's services at Rotherham council for five years. An inquiry found that children as young as 11 were raped, abducted, trafficked and beaten.

Shaun Wright told the BBC he took his responsibilities very seriously but would not stand down.

BBC news

Stand down? He should be sacked!! Instantly. No pension, no nothing, just an investigation started into his department and his complicity. What a revolting excuse for a man.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

No, all are not to blame, I would put this squarely in the hands of the useful idiots of the cultural Marxist persuasion.

All the people that enabled this tragedy to continue should all be sentenced too, their cognitive deficiency and their cowardice has done enough harm and I hope their time of judgment comes one day.

Evil always portrays itself as noble, though this seems to be lost on most people that keep enabling these bumbling governments and their inane immigration policies, the consequences have ruined untold lives.
See, this is merely one town in the UK, this is going on all over Europe.. seems the Muslims never ended the white slave trade.

We are not responsible for the well-being of the whole planet.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nationalist organisations have been talking about this for years, they tried to lock Nick Griffin up for talking about it, slowly the British people are starting to wake up, its just a matter of time now.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
1400 victims in a town of hundred thousand popupulation. 50000 women.
2 and a half percent have been raped by muslims, extrapolate that to the whole country and you will see what a problem this is. Shame on us all.

Send the bastards back-NOW

No shame on us, we where never given a choice, we where never asked if we wanted these third worlders in our society.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't higher up.....

It has everything ATS could want.

Police naming and shaming whistleblowers....

covering up crimes.

blaming the victims.

Its horrific.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWednesday

The PC brigade are probably all wondering how they can smooth this one over (simple answer they cant )
a local lad from Rotherham is curently on hunger strike until police commissioner Shaun Wright is either sacked or resigns, updates as soon as I have them. he says he has a lot of support from the locals, but none of the taxi drivers are very happy, I wonder why

edit on 27-8-2014 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWednesday
Maybe the thread title should read" more than 1 in 10 white girls are raped by muslims in Rotherham"

People on ATS have just denied and ignored the issue for years,
To All the english defence league haters- i hope you are happy now

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Isnt it strange Muslims all over the world will go absolutely ape $#it over a cartoon drawing but are deadly silent over these grooming gangs that come from their communities, Oh peaceful Muslims, stand up and be counted, prove that you disagree with this blantant race related hate crime, your silence is very telling

More locals (all white) gather outside Rotherham Police Station, the media have been there but no coverage as of yet.
I have friends there so more details when I get them

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This similar thing happened to my work colleagues daughter, given drink then attacked and sodomised to the point of hospitalisation and surgery. Muslims again (note the alcohol involved?) but not Pakistanis, Kosovans this time. Whatever they say about the 1,400 victims in Rotherham , this is happening all over the UK.

Just tonight they're going on and on about how the Police and the local councillors are guilty of this and that, negligence etc, but fail to go on about bringing the actual rapists to justice, Weird pc same same old

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can think of one other scandal (Rochdale) that involved Asian gangs. As the report says there is no simple link between race and child sex abuse and the greatest numbers of paedophiles are white men.

Haut De La Garenne, Kincora Boys School, Elm Tree Guest House, Bryn Estyn, the plethora of paedophile priests - predominantly white men.

So whilst the perpetrators in this case were Asian and Roman Slovaks, the problem of paedophilia happens across majority of cultures.

blatant race related hate crime

more than 1 in 10 white girls are raped by muslims in Rotherham

Except the report states that most of the victims were asian, so the crime was, like most sexual offences, committed by people who were close to the victims rather than due to anything racial.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, I've been checking the updates on skynews.

Just so you know i'm still reading this Thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
I can think of one other scandal (Rochdale) that involved Asian gangs. As the report says there is no simple link between race and child sex abuse and the greatest numbers of paedophiles are white men.

Haut De La Garenne, Kincora Boys School, Elm Tree Guest House, Bryn Estyn, the plethora of paedophile priests - predominantly white men.

So whilst the perpetrators in this case were Asian and Roman Slovaks, the problem of paedophilia happens across majority of cultures.

blatant race related hate crime

more than 1 in 10 white girls are raped by muslims in Rotherham

Except the report states that most of the victims were asian, so the crime was, like most sexual offences, committed by people who were close to the victims rather than due to anything racial.

I was wondering when the UAF (Unite Against Fascit's) fascists would scrawl out from under their rock's, and start defending these sub humanan pedoes, but unfortunately (much like their recent demo's) they are very much short in number.

I must admit that I have not read all of the report, but most of it, can you tell me where you found the information you claim in your last post, as all's I can find is this.........

5.5 In this part of the report, we have not specified the ethnicity of the victims or the perpetrators. In a large number of the historic cases in particular, most of the victims in the cases we sampled were white British children, and the majority of the perpetrators were from minority ethnic communities. They were described generically in the files as ‘Asian males’ without precise reference being made to their ethnicity.

www.rotherham.gov.uk

For anyone thats interested 5. The children who were victims of sexual exploitation.Section 5 of the link above.
If you are a White British Male, and this does not make you rage, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

(post by symptomoftheuniverse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I might be anti-racist but I'm not specifically anti-fascist, and I don't deny that many communities, not just Rotherham and Rochdale, have problems with the Asian gangs. I also agree that Muslim communities should be doing more, but in all cases the authorities and police should have dealt with the problems early and listened to the allegations, but they didn't so it got worse and worse. There were many reasons stated in the report that the authorities didn't act, the fear of being labelled a racist affected police policies (although didn't influence front-line staff) though which is obviously very concerning.

My argument is that CSA isn't culture-specific and the country won't get rid of it just by deporting all muslims. I'm certainly not apologising for these criminals or the people who allow it to happen.

From the report:

As has been stated many times before, there is no simple link between race and child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of CSE are white men. The second largest category, according to the Children's Commissioner's report, are those from a minority ethnic background, particularly those recorded as 'Asian'.

The Lead Member for CYP (2005 - 2010), who later became the South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner, was aware of CSE from the outset of his tenure, and believed that reports on the subject which he regularly received as Lead Member were taken seriously and acted upon by the Council in conjunction with the Police. This was stated in his written evidence to the Home Affairs Select Committee in 2013, where he also stated that race was never presented to him by staff or agencies as an obstacle to investigating offences.

Also,not all victims are white:

The Deputy Children's Commissioner’s report reached a similar conclusion to the Muslim Women's Network research, stating 'one of these myths was that only white girls are victims of sexual exploitation by Asian or Muslim males, as if these men only abuse outside of their own community, driven by hatred and contempt for white females. This belief flies in the face of evidence that shows that those who violate children are most likely to target those who are closest to them and most easily accessible.'

The perpetrators weren't acting out of religious motive, they are just opportunistic predators looking for anyone.

There were many organisational failures that allowed the abuse to thrive:

Set against a background of rising demand, high vacancies amongst social workers and their managers, and reliance on agency staff to cover frontline posts, the persistence with the reorganisation at that time might be seen as ill judged. Several managers described the situation around 2007 onwards as ‘chaotic’.

She told the Inquiry that it was certainly conveyed by senior managers in the CYP service that the extent of CSE was being exaggerated. A divide amongst senior managers was also obvious. CSE was not seen as a priority at that time, especially by some operational locality managers, who also thought Risky Business were exaggerating, and had a high volume of competing priorities to meet

Councillors didn't seem to respect women:

'The member barometer re sexual matters was skewed'

'It was a very grubby environment in which to work'

'A colleague was told she ought to wear shorter skirts to meetings and she'd get on better'

'A senior member said on four occasions in public places "you women are only fit for cooking, washing and darning"

‘ 'A senior member said I know what I'd like to do to you if I was ten years' younger’ 'A senior member asked me if I wore a mask while having sex'

May have led to negative culture:

In October 2009, the outgoing Director of Safeguarding wrote to the Chief Executive referring to a recent budget meeting chaired by the Lead Member for Children and Young People’s Services. The following account is taken from her letter. A senior officer present, not from Safeguarding Services, was quoted as saying that in his professional view Rotherham had too many looked after children and this accounted for a significant part of the overspend. When challenged for his evidence for this assertion he is described as becoming aggressive and antagonistic. He was asked - 115 - to stop shouting. He responded by saying that shouting was the only way to get through to these people and he persisted for over an hour, swearing frequently, with no intervention from the Chair, according to the letter.

The terms used by many people we spoke to about how those in authority (members and some officers) dealt with CSE were ‘sweeping it under the carpet’, ‘turning a blind eye’ and ‘keeping a lid on it’. One person said of the past ‘the people above just didn’t want to know’.

There are many questions that should be getting asked as well as the ethnicity one:

1) Why were so many of the victims ignored?
2) What made high-ranking officials basically deny this was a problem for ten years?
3) Are the ethnicities of the Rotherham and Rochdale scandals reflective of paedophilia across UK?
4) Have social services been hesitant to engage in Muslim communities?

A side-point for consideration:

Some people we interviewed suspected that a small number of those with political authority in the Council had links to the perpetrators of CSE through taxi firms and other business or family interests. We were told by the Police that there was no evidence to support these suspicions.

edit on 27-8-2014 by twfau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In my state we have the largest population of Muslims in America. I have a mosque at the end of my street. They don't pull this kind of stuff in my country because if they did they know Americans would rip them to pieces in the most horrific way possible. They wouldn't survive a week in prison system. They're afraid of Americans. You Brits are way too soft and need to do something to these people.
edit on 27-8-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Oh, they're doing their best. Between the lefties, CAIR, the current White House occupant and the MSM anyone who dares point out the ridiculous disproportionate numbers of violence/sex crimes committed by minorities is nailed to the PC cross.

And then you have apologist like this that apparently have no grasp on the concept of per capita:

originally posted by: twfau
"...and the greatest numbers of paedophiles are white men."

Is it that hard to understand that a ratio of 100 white pedos in a population of 10,000,000 isn't as bad as a population of 10 non-white pedos in a population of 100,000? Our culture abhors the concept, while theirs ranges from indifference to outright acceptance and using scripture to justify it.

(post by dam00 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00 i for one will never get in a taxi driven by an asian again, no more takeaways and no more visits to the corner shop. These bastards are getting nothing from me again.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
a reply to: dam00 i for one will never get in a taxi driven by an asian again, no more takeaways and no more visits to the corner shop. These bastards are getting nothing from me again.

Good for you

Always carry a good quality metal biro as well my GF isnt allowed to leave home without her's. take care

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join