It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Milestone Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don’t have 10,000 posts. I haven’t been a member for 10 years. I did not especially contribute to any breaking information or stunning conspiratorial revelations. I have no special member statuses or achievements to boast. Heck I’ve never even been caught breaking any T&C’s, so I’m quite under the ATS radar! But just the same, this is my milestone thread.

So what milestone have I reached?

In the few years I’ve been here, I have absorbed a great deal of knowledge to slake my thirst on a variety of topics. Many topics, I was exposed to for the first time here on ATS. I feel as if I have finally taken a step into a much larger world, to quote Obi-Wan Kenobi. There are still many unknowns, and there is always something new to learn, but I think I can finally say I have taken a faithful and balanced approach to the denial of ignorance. I look forward to learning even more from you guys and gals in the future.

Included in my milestone is the privilege and pleasure I’ve had to meet, exchange, debate, argue, fight, chat, and to share laughs and sorrows with so many wonderful people. ATS members are inarguably one of the finest groups of outstanding people I’ve ever known. This group is not just a representation of any old forum collective, it is not just a sample population equal to any other community. All of us together are something very special and I’m proud to be a part of ATS. I’m proud to know all of you that I do; and to the ones I don’t, there is always another day for that!

I give my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to everyone for making this a wonderful site to visit day-in and day-out. Thanks goes to so many of you for giving me a comfortable place to plant my thoughts and ideas. It has been a joy and I can’t wait to see what else unfolds here!

Before the orchestra rushes me offstage!—I thought it’d be fun to invite you folks to suggest just when I should actually make a legit milestone thread. Any particular anniversary or milestone that I should chime in again?

Perhaps when I actually get a photo of Bigfoot spreading chemtrails from a UFO on unsuspecting interdimensional rods to bring about the armapocalypse?

edit on 26-8-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Do an "Extreme T and C violation" to every mod insubsequent weeks.

Do it, do it, do it!
edit on 26-8-2014 by skalla because: sneaky attempt at stealth obscene language detected and blocked. pants

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Yes that is certainly the road less traveled

I don't think I'm quite intrepid enough to aim for that distinct legacy.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Very Well Put!! I saw myself in Your Words!
My feelings too on this too!!! This Place is Awesome!!!!!!

Your suggestion for another MileStone Thread, would be Kick ASS!!!!!!

top topics

join