It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Iceland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was checking out the live webcams on thursday afternoon, to see bardabunga volcano, because I was bored. Not alot going on, I saw the live web cam on Friday morning west coast time. I saw no activity, saw a spider a big black one I think it was black widow, it was just looking at the camera, it was like saying hi I'm Tom I want to eat you. I notice on Saturday it showed dark clouds that I saw on Friday afternoon and these were live cameras from, I went to private, for some reason they were not showing anything live.

Saturday I saw ash moving along the valley above the ice, and sunday the same thing and scientist were saying no eruption it has been down graded, how can they say there is no eruption when there is ash coming out.

Sunday night I looked at the web cams of all the cities and one webcam it looked like rain, ash and then it stopped and just saw really dark clouds. These dark clouds are weird they appear at night and then disappear at daytime, and in this city I saw the dark clouds after the rain had stopped and then it looked there were tornadoes all over the place but no damage in the city when daylight hit. It also looked like the sky was being ripped into with lightening along with tornadoes, it was like sucking up everything. I kept thinking maybe E.T. is trying to suck people up into a space craft to be aten.

All this just from wanting to see a volcano erupt, what a trip.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: warren408

This aten sounds terrible!
Bloody aliens

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

because I was bored

You are still bored i see

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Assuming for a moment that what you see are UFO's piloted by non human intelligences...

Why does it necessarily amount to them snatching people up to be eaten?

Perhaps they are scientifically observing the phenomenon. Or - maybe they are taking some sorts of actions that are in benefit to the Earth as a whole?

Who's to know?

CdT

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Or simply visiting family members. Hey, ya never know.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Black widows dont exist in Iceland, tornadoes would have to be extremely rare... lightning is easily explainable when you know that Thor protects Icelanders.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

(www.livefromiceland.is...) no longer bored

top topics

join