It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypersonic weapon detonated after lift-off: US military

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: mindseye1609
a reply to: bjarneorn

Hyper sonic means much much faster then then speed of sound. It's about the speed it travels not some special sound weapon that splodes heads...
it's probably a deliberate troll.

I sure hope so.... if not, it's incredible that he's able to even tie his shoes in the morning, let alone log onto a computer and access this forum

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The coming era in military technology is not one of mass destruction, we already have that covered, but in rapid high speed strikes.

Consider the hypervelo city railgun.
edit on 26-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You know, as America goes the way of the Roman Empire, and puts their war shenanigans to shame, I'm left with the thought that America is greedy and the perfect suicide bomber. If they can't have the world and all their vestiges, they are most certainly poised to take China, Africa, and most of Europe down the tubes with it. Call it a margin call, since the US has sold out to the highest bidder anyway. What other country has corporations with their own private police? Not security, police?

Great way to promote peace...oh right, its not profitable.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why is America behind in this missile tech when the Chinese have them? Has all Research been mainly on next gen fighter aircraft? I take it the hypersonic Chinese missiles are aircraft carrier killers?

Just puzzled why the Americans seem to have slipped up in this field as their budget should be more than enough

So do next generation planes dominate over superior radar and next generation missiles?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Different philosophies. Countries Luke Russia and China know it will be a long time to catch up on fighter and bomber tech, so they concentrate more on missiles.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join