It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it ironic that the victims of genocide are now the perpetrators?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

That is the dumbest statement I've ever read! Did the Jews ever bomb the German populace? No! It was a witch hunt! Hitler claimed they were evil and used magic and all this other nonsense. Israel actually has reason in what they are doing. Get off the genocide bandwagon and put yourself in their position.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

There you go being combative and rude in yet another thread.

Sorry, but there is simply no way anyone can deny that israel is the new Nazi Germany. If you try to tell me that israel is defending itself from a particular group and I tell you that Germany was also doing that, how is that stupid?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's a trick. I've watched it happen a million times on the internet in discussion. Somebody calls out a Zionist. Next thing you know, a pack of Zionist jump on the person and call him "anti-Semitic". They repeat it repeat it repeat it until others start believing the lies. They then add other lies on top of it to completely discredit the person. They twist the situation around so that their victim seems the aggressor. Operation complete. If they say a lie enough, eventually the sheep will believe it. Zionists work in unison. Like a machine. Very cunning.

Israel is now leveling buildings in Gaza. They want to set back the Palestinians so that hey can't recover this time. Completely destroy everything they have. It's easy to bulldoze the rubble away and build hotels and such. The Zionist mind is a sick thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Because it was. The Hebrew people did nothing for Germany to feel threatened by them. Like I said they were not bombing the populace. They were not threatening any Germans. Hamas, however has been using human shields, breaking cease fire agreements, and launching rockets into major Israeli populaces. I was being rude because the statement was indeed dumb. I don't see concentration camps full of Palestinians getting gassed or thrown into furnaces or mass graves. It's war, honey. Gotta break some eggs. Total war is where the entire populace gets involved and affected by the fighting. How many ceasefires did Hamas break? I'm sorry but they do not get my sympathy. It's not like Israel is going into every Palestinian nation and killing everyone. It's one teeny tiny territory.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Well, I guess stupid is what we now call calling a spade a spade.

The Nazis were fighting what they considered to be the enemy and that's what israel is also doing.

Like it or not, it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

So are you saying the Nazis actions were justified? Because if you are then... wow.
Let's do some hypotheticals here. If you had your own country you were in charge of and it was being attacked on a regular basis. Every cease fire and peaceful action you took didn't work and your citizens are being bombed.

Come up with a better comparison and I wouldn't call your comment that.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
With the repeated and solemn mantra 'Never Again', I think all were led to believe it meant that ethnic cleansing of any sort, specifically (and because) it was cantored by the victims and generations that followed...this idiocy will never stop until both, or either has had the chance to process the horror of national personality disorders belonging to them both...

A99

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

So are you saying the Nazis actions were justified? Because if you are then... wow.
Let's do some hypotheticals here. If you had your own country you were in charge of and it was being attacked on a regular basis. Every cease fire and peaceful action you took didn't work and your citizens are being bombed.

Come up with a better comparison and I wouldn't call your comment that.

No. What I did was reply to a post in which the member was apparently aghast at everyone beating on israel for defending itself. The Nazis were also fighting what they considered to be the enemy, also.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You still didn't answer my question. What would you do?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You still didn't answer my question. What would you do?

Oh, I apoligise - I didn't realise you had asked me a question.

I suppose first of all I wouldn't have tried to settle where I knew I wasn't welcome.

edit on 26-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: sp

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The spot was given to them by the UN all of the Arab nations didn't want Israel a country. So the real question is why do you have this extreme vendetta against Jews?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Excuse me? I have a vendetta against the jews?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That's the perception you're giving off. I'm sorry but perception is everything. I learned that a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That's the perception you're giving off. I'm sorry but perception is everything. I learned that a long time ago.

I'm hardly sorry that you perceive me that way, so I see no reason that you ought to be. I'm not anti-jew. I'm being realistic, honest and telling the truth that Nazi Germany felt it was protecting and defending itself from the perceived jewish threat. Israel is doing the same, by protecting and defending itself from the threat that they perceived.

If you're unsure why I said it, please just read the post I replied to initially.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

"Is it ironic that the victims of genocide are now the perpetrators?"

Possibly it could indeed be considered to be Ironic however i think it just goes to show humanity is insane considering doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results fits said criteria!

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
"Never Again*"

*To Us!!!

<< 1   >>

join