It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Buzz Aldrin reveal that the Apollo Missions were just simulations?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Lying isn't possible in this instance unless someone claimed to have proof it was faked and they could not produce it. Maybe a dictionary would help you. Second, the Catholic Church is authority. They claim that Jesus is the son of god and many believe that to be true based on the authority of the church.

The lie is saying NASA is asking us to take it on Faith. They are not.

Again, belief in Jesus is taken on FAITH, no one is asking you to take moon landings on FAITH. Saying they are is a lie.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: greatfriendbadfoe
a reply to: Danny85Started t read your post but got side tracked when I realised that you are talking from the now generation point of view and that made me think. I don't care about the "not so sure" arguments. You made me realise that I am one of the lucky ones that was able to watch what was happening AS IT HAPPENED. Wow, fancy there being those poor people who were not around when it happened. Oh well their loss. And our gain that we were/are part of history and actually lived it whie it was/is happening. Thanks for sharpening my thoughts and appreciation of what we SAW

Well we used to see Superman fly then to - every day at 4PM. Seeing something on TV really isn't proof enough for me, but for some? I guess it is.

I have to say, even though I'm a sceptic about the hoax theory, there are some compelling arguments based on compelling evidence posted in the many threads here on the subject.

And Superman flying looked real to you back then? Did you see him with your telescope? Did you get his communications with your radio?

More logical fallacies.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
I once asked MR Aldrin 35 years ago could he explain the HOT/COLD on the moon 2 astro-noughts were on the moon when it changed from night to day /hot to cold minus -287 to plus 450 in a second how the suits and visors had handled it .

This was answered here: How hot is it on the Moon?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: Danny85Started t read your post but got side tracked when I realised that you are talking from the now generation point of view and that made me think. I don't care about the "not so sure" arguments. You made me realise that I am one of the lucky ones that was able to watch what was happening AS IT HAPPENED. Wow, fancy there being those poor people who were not around when it happened. Oh well their loss. And our gain that we were/are part of history and actually lived it whie it was/is happening. Thanks for sharpening my thoughts and appreciation of what we SAW

Well we used to see Superman fly then to - every day at 4PM. Seeing something on TV really isn't proof enough for me, but for some? I guess it is.

I have to say, even though I'm a sceptic about the hoax theory, there are some compelling arguments based on compelling evidence posted in the many threads here on the subject.

And Superman flying looked real to you back then? Did you see him with your telescope? Did you get his communications with your radio?

More logical fallacies.
So you saw them land on the moon with your telescope and captured their communications on your radio? Really? Hmmm? Should I ask for proof or call you a liar?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

More logical fallacies.
So you saw them land on the moon with your telescope and captured their communications on your radio? Really? Hmmm? Should I ask for proof or call you a liar?

lol he saw it on tv...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FoosM

This is the most annoying thing I have ever witnessed. I would like to actually see the interview without a bunch of interruptions throughout it. He does seem to be trying to communicate in a layered way, but you lose his meanings to the constant interruptions.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

More logical fallacies.

No, you can remain ignorant as you obviously choose to do.

legacy.jefferson.kctcs.edu...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

This is the most annoying thing I have ever witnessed. I would like to actually see the interview without a bunch of interruptions throughout it. He does seem to be trying to communicate in a layered way, but you lose his meanings to the constant interruptions.

I posted the actual interview already on page 1. There is no meaning, the annoying voice over guy just makes a lot of stuff up.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Buzz is out of it. Age has taken it's toll. I wouldn't believe anything he says now as fact, I think the poor man is lost.

I do remember this one about the Monolith.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Buzz is out of it. Age has taken it's toll. I wouldn't believe anything he says now as fact, I think the poor man is lost.

Ha! So we have an authority - a man that walked on the moon - allegedly to some and in reality to others - that says there's a monolith on a moon of Mars. Do we believe him or claim he's bat crazy? I guess there's a conundrum for some folks LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

You mean on Mars' moon, not the Moon he went to? You mean the one he said was put there by the "universe" or God, not ET?

'When people find out about that they are going to say, "Who put that there? Who put that there?" Well the universe put it there, or if you choose God put it there.'

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well we used to see Superman fly then too - every day at 4PM. Seeing something on TV really isn't proof enough for me, but for some? I guess it is.

Ah yes, but we can put superman in the same fictional basket as ..... who is that pretending friend that a lot of people talk about? ah, that's it god : )

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Bilk22

No, he says it's a rock. Way to keep being ignorant rather than look anything up. I posted his quote already.
So in the video he didn't call it a "monolith" and a "structure"? LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks like Buzz really likes to "story tell". Monolith on Phobos...on C-Span? Really? How do they keep interviewing him? How have they not wrote him off as crazy yet? He either really knows what's up and has a card up his sleeve or hes lost his marbles. Or both...

LiveLeak.com - Buzz Aldrin reveals the existence of alien monolith on Phobos

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thank you. That guy is probably the worst presenter I've ever seen. Yeah, mountains out of mole hills.

He is speaking universal truth about fear, and his use of the term Ejection Seat and Execution seems to be symbolic, and he might imply that he is under surveillance because he talks about having to be careful what you say when the world is listening, but other than that, I don't think it is obvious and I don't think my surface impressions are necessarily true or plausible, simply possible.

Oh well, interesting for a second and it evaporates.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No, he says it's a rock. Way to keep being ignorant rather than look anything up. I posted his quote already.

Yes. What's your point? He flat out says people are going to see it and be interested, but it's just a rock. Can you deny he said that? No. Thought so.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thank you. That guy is probably the worst presenter I've ever seen. Yeah, mountains out of mole hills.

He is speaking universal truth about fear, and his use of the term Ejection Seat and Execution seems to be symbolic, and he might imply that he is under surveillance because he talks about having to be careful what you say when the world is listening, but other than that, I don't think it is obvious and I don't think my surface impressions are necessarily true or plausible, simply possible.

Oh well, interesting for a second and it evaporates.

When he said be careful what you say, he was speaking about the Moon landing. They switched from private mode to public mode basically, so you had to be careful you were not discussing anything classified.

The annoying voice over guy just lied and people bought it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes. What's your point? He flat out says people are going to see it and be interested, but it's just a rock. Can you deny he said that? No. Thought so.
What point in the video does he say it's a rock? Maybe he did in another video.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Looks like Buzz really likes to "story tell". Monolith on Phobos...on C-Span? Really? How do they keep interviewing him? How have they not wrote him off as crazy yet? He either really knows what's up and has a card up his sleeve or hes lost his marbles. Or both...

LiveLeak.com - Buzz Aldrin reveals the existence of alien monolith on Phobos

I already quoted Aldrin, he never once talked about an alien monolith, he explicitly stated it was a rock, something people would look at and be interested in, but just a rock made by nature, not aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join