It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shortest Straw: ISIS To Attack On 9-11-2014!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnDarTs

hell, LOTS OF PEOPLE including myself have been warning of a coming attack on american soil. ISIS feels like it could be the one to turn up the heat.. to bad when the popcorn gets a poppin they are going to be bummed... as of 2012 there was 21.5 million veterans in america.. and most folks aren't veterans that are ready, they are just plain patriots and I'm not talking beer bellied rednecks with their hunting rifles.... bringing the fight to america will not be very smart for their cause... its just going to solidify our reasoning for giving the world a little lesson in military superiority..

In my opinion even if the site was legit and they did accidentally publish it.. its just a really unlucky editor that was trying to get the jump on things JUST IN CASE!

when there is a huge hurricane just off shore that has a 50/50 chance of making landfall you better believe news stations make up a lot of material ahead of time for both sides of the coin. i cant think of a better way to describe the current islamic paradigm... a hurricane that might make landfall.. batten down the hatches folks!

false flags are a very very real thing but when it comes to this current enemy.... no false flag required, they do good at painting themselves as asshats.

we've been waring with these folks (as america) since 1815.. no need for false flags.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

COOPER got a LOT correct though it probably wasn't his.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: opethPA

COOPER got a LOT correct though it probably wasn't his.

Like any theorist he got some right and some wrong.
The Blowfish gun killing Kennedy and he never predicted 9/11 though its become sort of an urban legend in tin-foil world.

That being said, I saw him speak a few times and still have my copy of Behold a Pale Horse.
If not for Bill Cooper I would have never ever gotten into conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Tomorrow is 8/24/14. Historically, another ominous date for the US.

Happy Anniversary !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join