It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shortest Straw: ISIS To Attack On 9-11-2014!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just found this story on the Before it's news website

According to a recently published report, that report states In the video it is revealed that Fox Accidentally leaks False Flag ISIS Attack In the U.S.

There is a lot of controversy over whether this is legit… I am sticking with my gut and saying heads up!

Better to warn and be wrong than not to warn and it come to pass…

So basically this guy is saying that fox leaks a False Flag to help TPTB deepen their police state. As for me I don't know what to make of any of it... 9/11 is a significant date to we Americans and one a terror group might want to use to send a message... But does this mean Fox is in bed with the government?????

anyway watch the vid for yourselves see what you make of it...

edit on 23-8-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Your link does not work for me.

I really don't know what to think about what you have stated; I just hope and pray it is not true.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

that's odd let me try it this way...link

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/08/the-shortest-straw-isis-to-attack-on-9-11-2014-3016598.html

edit on 23-8-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Consider the source.

Beforeitsnews is not a reliable source of news

We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. --
Springer

edit on 23-8-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If true to any extent....not good.
We all know the intent they have to the west.
To say they will not do anything is foolish.
The warning and heads up has been post and the govt. is on alert.
So, with that in play... your guess is as good as mine.
This will get far worse before it;s sll over I fear.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Consider the source.

Beforeitsnews is not a reliable source of news

Thanks for the info; I was not aware of it until now.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You could write anything in the address bar... Fox says the link is invalid. It's a 404 page!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting..

BIN isn't a valid news source..Basically take Alex Jones add it to everything Bill Cooper got wrong then multiply by 50 and you have BIN.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Tomorrow is 8/24/14. Historically, another ominous date for the US.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Equation

This guy+BIN+Fox=0

I will pay as much attention to this as I would pay attention to a toddler spilling cookie crumbs on the floor and then divining a message from the patterns in the spill.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wasn´t Godlike productions also a "banned" source just like before it´s news here at ATS ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Like I said in my OP
I didn't know what any of this means... if it means anything...
but you know to see a projected date of attack... that kind grabs your attention....ya know

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I clicked right back out of the thread when I saw the source in the first few sentences. I then returned to say that BIN is not a credible source for anything. Also, unfortunately it appears that their plan of keeping us terrified is working as planned. People, remember, that this "ISIS" has been known about for several years, and that they are nothing more that a creation of Saudi Arabia, to further their agenda that they began with 9/11/01

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

First and formost this crusader doof doesn't know much about the Internet. You can type in foxnews.com/12/25/14/Santa-Claus-nukes-the-south-pole-for-retaliation-in-rudolf-murder-case and it will take you to a foxnews.com 404 site.

Show me these Fox News accidents on the way back machine or something like that nd then il get excited.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
More likely it will be on the 24th of Nov or Christmas. Or even a time when we least expect but the 9-11 days are watched to close.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Screen shot of article
I know the URL can be faked but someone supposedly snagged a screen shot before it vanished.

edit on 23-8-2014 by LaWnDarTs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnDarTs

Still not buying it. Where's the waybackmachine or any other archive link?

If I had time I'd repeat the above sentiment about Santa clause nuking the South Pole with a quik photoshop session but I don't have time. That pic would be very ez to fake.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609
The whole thing could very well be a load of crap. For arguments sake lets say it isn't.
Lets suppose that there is a planned false flag attack on sept.11.2014 with news storys ready to go and that one of those news articles was deliberately or accidentally published. So you really think they woulded scrub as many caches as they could? All I'm saying is the same day as this fox weekly thing came out I read all these other news items about isis destroying an amarican city, FBI warning local police to be on alart and the Defense Secretary saying "isis is unlike anything we've seen". It all seems very familiar. Almost like your standard issued govenment psyops/ fales flag.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OK,

2 points....

Firstly, did anyone notice the date on one of the URL's? 1899?

Also - I give you this....

Note the URL and - amazingly - I get the same 404.

Coz ain't that what a 404 does? Page not there?

Pure nonsense. Like not being able to remember how to take a screenshot on my mac - too much windows time at work....

Sorry
edit on 23-8-2014 by cado angelus because: added image

edit on 23-8-2014 by cado angelus because: oops

edit on 23-8-2014 by cado angelus because: coz it was right

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
in before the lock

seriously how has thread with BIN as the source lasted this long?

to the OP BIN is well known as a source for utter garbage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join