It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid’s Joke to Asians: You’re Not Smarter Than Everyone Else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

actually he's not mentally unstable.

He's a politician, through and through, one that has clear interest in keeping his current job, and so does the song and dance required to keep getting re-elected.

Ted Cruz does a similar song and dance, as does rand paul and etc. they put on their little masks (like those in Japanese or Greek Theater) and play characters. Some of them are a bit more dedicated to this character they put on display than others, but Reid is nothing special.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Yeah I understand all that, but I still believe that the World would be a better place if he was in a straight jacket. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I can say one thing... at least he hasn't spouted nonsense about the "nation of Africa" like Biden and Pelosi did lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog
Just curious. If the audience was offended why were they laughing ? When people feel offended they usually
respond with hostility. So what is your understanding for the laughter ? Are they just being polite ?
Thanks

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been a little off track and busy my husband has been ill, no excuses for bad manners.

Yes, being Polite, it's kind of an Asia thing, if you will, they were there to listen and be Polite.
They had an elected leader and he would set the tone for the evening, he laughed to be polite and shook hands and nodded his head, all very Asia.
Behind Reids Back, the Democrats were Crushed and Defeated with tweets and e-mails and phone calls and discussion groups.

I don't really need to go on do I ?
edit on 28-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join