It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Strange formation on the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hiy

I was looking at this image LEMC-2 on the lpi website and found this rock formation, check it out.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

formation on the moon
edit on 21-8-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Are you for real? Put down the J, and go have a coffee...or some sleep.

Your imagination is on overdrive

It honestly looks more like a chocolate chip cookie than anything else!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
To me, it looks like a rock, on an even bigger rock. I'd be more willing to say those craters look more like "entrances" than that slope does. But, thread caught my attention anyways. Glad to know there are people looking hard for things like this though. Maybe one day you'll stumble across something amazing...or maybe you already have....???!!!....

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Don't see it.

The image on your other thread, now that one had some interesting geometric shapes. This one just looks like rocks.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah got to agree with the other guys....

Blurry smudge is just that, nothing to see really. It doesnt even look like anything.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I know so i changed it, i was going to post the new image later but im posting it now.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
if that's an entrance its not well marked
maybe should have lighted sign saying 'enter here'

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah I can see how the updated photo could be something, On the far right the rectangular area? That looks like old eroded houses and planned structures from ancient _______ that looks crumbling. Good eye! S + F

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't think using these old images that are so low quality is a good path to follow. You can't glean anything useful from them and far better images are available. Remember the nonsense about the face on Mars and how using old low res stuff is so misleading?

Maybe track down better images of the same area and compare?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
looks like the scan got repeated.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
To me it looks like mineral formations formed by geisers or volcanic vents. But on the moon? I suppose it did have a molten like core at one time from what I have read.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Look closer.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Goofy me...
Um..
Once you drew the lines in..
I see..
Breast..a flat stomach..and 2 thighs..

LoL.. OK I will search the web for this search.. but its you're fault that I have to throw moon into the mix..

:-)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737
a reply to: VoidHawk

Look closer.

I did, the scan got repeated at different times, hence the slight difference in the shading.

I want stuff to be found on the moon, that would be cool, but I dont think this is it, sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The rock virus is spreading. Rock Ard(k) (e)on is the source!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No I DO see it, there is a repeating pattern that though eroded or partially buried look's a little too regular and it is suspicious but too ambiguous to be called definitive and can be explained away even if wrongly by the scheptic's the first object though was right on the mark as far as I am concerned.

Here is a similar thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Older image's are more reliable because in those day's all the obfuscation techniques used by the intelligence operative's who did not want the public or there enemy's to know that there may be potential artifact's and potential technology on the lunar surface ahead of what they then had where done by hand and eye, the people who Air brushed the information out or cut and pasted were expert's at photo manipulation but they were not computer's with advanced algorythm's designed to spot concealed structure's (the same algoryth's that can spot archaeologicaly ancient structures on earth but are not released to the public are used to spot and intelligently blend way any such artifact's that are found today with the raw data never being released unless it is leaked), so they made mistake's and sometime's missed some very interesting thing's up there.
This mean's that older photo's unless they are re released are unlikely to have been computer post processed and more likely to have artifact's.
Newer photos' such as Hi Rise are more likely to have been post processed and thus are less likely to have any mistake's and all artifact's are removed, blended or obfuscated at above pixel level's of processing making the image look untampered and original, yet the debunker's will keep on coming back with these later image's claiming they disproved what is on the original earlier image's and there are some great image's from the apollo missions with some great artifact's that you would simply not see today.
Get this the agency that does this work's for a supposedly democratic society, an educated populace is essential to maintain democracy and they are paid for by the tax's of there citizens' yet run themselves at total odd's to the principle of democracy and in fact at enmity with it by denying there own public that essential information to make educated decisions.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
looks to me like certain formations have been duplicated all over that image. It's either my imagination,it's natural or it's an overlapping of images either by mistake or deliberate fabrication
edit on Fridayam221431Fri, 22 Aug 2014 02:02:29 -0500022014-08-22T02:02:29-05:00k by LadyTrick because: spelling

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Looks to me like somebody did some shoddy work with the Clone Stamp in Photoshop. I wonder what has been cloned out ? Hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Great Labtech! I can't say better!!!

I think to repost this, a dozen of times....

originally posted by: LABTECH767

No I DO see it, there is a repeating pattern that though eroded or partially buried look's a little too regular and it is suspicious but too ambiguous to be called definitive and can be explained away even if wrongly by the scheptic's the first object though was right on the mark as far as I am concerned.

Here is a similar thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Older image's are more reliable because in those day's all the obfuscation techniques used by the intelligence operative's who did not want the public or there enemy's to know that there may be potential artifact's and potential technology on the lunar surface ahead of what they then had where done by hand and eye, the people who Air brushed the information out or cut and pasted were expert's at photo manipulation but they were not computer's with advanced algorythm's designed to spot concealed structure's (the same algoryth's that can spot archaeologicaly ancient structures on earth but are not released to the public are used to spot and intelligently blend way any such artifact's that are found today with the raw data never being released unless it is leaked), so they made mistake's and sometime's missed some very interesting thing's up there.
This mean's that older photo's unless they are re released are unlikely to have been computer post processed and more likely to have artifact's.
Newer photos' such as Hi Rise are more likely to have been post processed and thus are less likely to have any mistake's and all artifact's are removed, blended or obfuscated at above pixel level's of processing making the image look untampered and original, yet the debunker's will keep on coming back with these later image's claiming they disproved what is on the original earlier image's and there are some great image's from the apollo missions with some great artifact's that you would simply not see today.
Get this the agency that does this work's for a supposedly democratic society, an educated populace is essential to maintain democracy and they are paid for by the tax's of there citizens' yet run themselves at total odd's to the principle of democracy and in fact at enmity with it by denying there own public that essential information to make educated decisions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join