It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end the unrest between Israel and Palastines..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am almost 50 years of age and I do not know better than there has always been war between Israel and the nearby countries.

Worse, people get born in that part of the world and live their entire life with war on a daily basis... This can not be good.

Because diplomats from all significant nations in the world can not find an answer to end this unrest maybe you have an idea which can help those people out. Who says you need to be a diplomat to have a great idea.

Do you need to know the complete history of what has been going on there to find an answer? Can it be that these people do not want peace..? Is the only solution to drop the heaviest a-bomb and whipe the problem from the map in one go.

Is it about who worship the true God or does it come down to ordinairy and simple greed?

Have both parties not agreed with the demands of their enemy and still they can not be satisfied?

Why could there be peace between Ireland and the english...? What made those stuborn people decide it is enough. Can a same kind of proposal not work in the middle east?

What do you (smart) ATS members think? What do you think will need to happen before they will drop their weapons?

My solution is that one of these peoples need to make a sacrifice in benifit for their own offspring. The people of Isreal must move to a new country.. A country big enough and which will be given by the arab nations. Give the jews a dry piece of land and they will make it prosper..

Or the other way around.. The palastinians must accept to move out and accept to live on a piece of land donated by the abrab countries.

Or both must leave part of their occupied land to each its satisfaction.

They can both built their temple in Jeruzalem..

The situation is probably more complex than I think it is but ..hey,.. We must try to make an effort.

What can you make of it... I bring you this somewhat difficult question because it is time this war needs to end..

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When I was over there for some time I watched 3 young boys kick a plastic water bottle from one of the desert to the other all through binoculars. They spent 4 hours just talking and kicking a bottle.

There isn't much over there. They are bored. They don't have distractions. Many young boys are excited of the prospect of being some hero for their country or their people...but if that meant leaving your video game in a nice air conditioned home it wouldn't look so exciting!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It must begin with repenting, on both sides. After a while, forgiveness can be had by both sides.

For the Zionists to repent, they have to withdraw from the land they were ejected from 2,000 years ago. But for that to happen would require them to admit that the british mandate was not the invitation god spoke about...This is;

We Jews have always looked to Israel as our promised land. The dates 586 BCE and 70 CE (the destruction of the first and second Temples and the start of the Diaspora communities) are etched into the collective Jewish mind, and we end each Yom Kippur and Passover with the saying: “Next year in Jerusalem.”

But in many respects, we Jews found our promised land when we first stepped foot on American soil (Boston, 1649, Solomon Franco), and later when we came in larger numbers during the 1800s (250,000 Jews by 1880). For the first time, Jews had a home country devoid of a history of Jewish expulsion or systematic Jewish bloodshed. For the first time in history, Jews had a country that – from the beginning – gave de jure acknowledgement to the right to practice to Judaism and the right to be an equal citizen as a Jew.

On a side note;
Jesus was born in the land today known as Palestine.
edit on (8/21/1414 by loveguy because: how do u like that

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Is it about who worship the true God or does it come down to ordinairy and simple greed?

It's about a birthright asserted by Jews based on the Torah and the Old Testament. That's it. The people living there are worthless.

If the world knew that the Zionists would build a concentration camp of their own in the middle of the land that was (illegally) granted, I'm guessing the grant would not have happened in the first place. Is is too late to correct that gross injustice?

Maybe, but the injustice remains the cornerstone of Israel. Victims must accept this injustice because Israel will never reconsider their birthright. If they can't accept the injustice, they will fight and die with it like Native Americans and descendants of slaves in the US.

I worry these issues could lead the end of the human race and both sides understand and accept that. So much for religion.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There will only be peace on earth when we as human behings realise we are all the same, we all have the same needs and hopefully one day we will realise that everyone deserves the same faith in life.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

This is just my opinion:

Destroy HAMAS,
Your average Palestinian is a thoroughly nice guy that just wants to earn a crust and provide for his family, I know I patrolled with them in the times of the P.L.O. and worked with many in times of greater peace.

Without HAMAS (who are sworn to Israel's destruction) The P.L.O. could run Gaza peacefully as they do in the West Bank.

The blockade could be lifted, the port and airport re-opened, Palestinians could work in Israel again and a trust could develop.

For Israel's part, again just my opinion, they should make reparations to Gaza by investing in their infrastructure. Decent drains, hospital etc. And remove the settlers from the territories.
Jerusalem could be a shared capital patrolled by both sides with the U.N.

But as long as HAMAS are in place this won't happen.

It really can be that simple. A tad naive perhaps but that is pretty much what Rabin was trying to do. To quote him.

Yitzhak Rabin - “Practically the only way to dry the swamp of radical Islam is through economic development and an improved standard of living.”

Yitzhak Rabin - “I enter negotiations with Chairman Arafat, the leader of the PLO, the representative of the Palestinian people, with the purpose to have coexistence between our two entities, Israel as a Jewish state and Palestinian state, entity, next to us, living in peace.”

Yitzhak Rabin - “Of all hands in the world, it was not the hand that I wanted or dreamed of touching, ... We, the soldiers who have returned from battle stained with blood, we who have seen our relatives and friends killed before our eyes, we who have attended their funerals and cannot look into the eyes of their parents, we who have come from a land where parents bury their children, we who have fought against you, the Palestinians - we say to you today in a loud and clear voice Enough of blood and tears. Enough. ...The time for peace has come.”

A truly great visionary, we were so damn close, then a Jew went and shot him.

But the blueprint was working, the intention and hope for peace was there, and can be again.

Like I said just IMHO.

Cody

ETA: Really bad spelling corrected
edit on 21/8/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The P.L.O. could run Gaza peacefully as they do in the West Bank.

Isn't there a word you left out that always goes before West Bank? That word is occupied. So If Gaza were to allow themselves to be occupied then everything would be just fine. You can complain about Hamas all you want but history shows Israel still made excuses to attack Palestine before Hamas which Israel helped to form even started.

There will be no peace as long as Zionist control Israel. Their extremist political views is just as bad as those of Hamas seeing how they want to reclaim their "biblical homeland" something that will only lead to more conflict. The only way there will be peace in this part of the world is Hamas and the Zionist running Israel needs to be removed from power and the land that has been stolen since 1948 needs to be returned to the people of Palestine. The "settlers" living on these stolen lands can either choose to become citizens of Palestine or move back behind the 48 borders.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

To quote myself

And remove the settlers from the territories.

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The answer is simple...............

Relocate Israel!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
No Getting rid of Hamas will solve nothing despite what the msm would have you believe. Israel wants the palestinians out...its very simple. They dont want peace. They want a genocide, because they can. Fateh is who runs palestinian territories now and they are israels lapdogs.

I understand no one wants to believe it but Israel really is the new nazi party. I spent quite a bit of time In Palestine and about 3 years ago i overheard a jewish solider mocking palestinian protesters saying things along the line of "you guys have no idea whats coming, Five years and you'll be out of here"

They plan on annihilating all Palestinians. If you want the proof you've only to open your eyes my friends.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Very well thought out opinion Cody but I tend to agree with Buster

Israel need to be made by all the Western and un nations to go back to 1948 borders

but this will never happen there will never be peace

Western nations are too heavily involved with Israel to make that/ demand that happen

just my humble opinion

Riouz

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
zatara:

My solution is that one of these [nations] need to make a sacrifice in benefit for their own offspring (future).

To be honest, you would need to end Hamas, and Israel would have to return land it has taken and occupied through illegal settling, which has been tantamount to ethnic cleansing of areas. Hamas are the cause of the disproportionate rain of Israeli fire and brimstone upon the Palestinian people.

1) establish a buffer zone between Israel and Palestine policed by international (NATO) peacekeepers.
2) start the diplomatic efforts with a credible and fair plan for both sides that removes the reasons for conflict.
3) demand the dismantling of Hamas and the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state.
4) Israel to rescind land it has taken and occupied through illegal settling.
5) International effort and support to rebuild Palestine.
6) there will be protests from both sides, but there is only to be one agenda. Immediate cessation of the conflict, and the rebuilding of Palestine to pre-settlement size.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Riouz

Thank you

What I said I truly believe,

Israel need to be made by all the Western and un nations to go back to 1948 borders

but this will never happen there will never be peace

I agree that this will never happen, and to be honest I don't personally think that's the answer, Buster and I have argued this to death, and I very much respect opinion. I don't agree but I do respect it.

What I posted is, I think, a 2 state solution to the problem, 2 nations living autonomously side by side with trade and peace.

Of course there are bad apples on both sides, and these need to be addressed as well.

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sin011001

i overheard a jewish solider mocking palestinian protesters saying things along the line of "you guys have no idea whats coming, Five years and you'll be out of here"

If that was one of my soldiers I'd have had him up a charge so fast his feet wouldn't have touched the ground. How old was 18, 19, 20 ? Macho Israeli with a weapon, I used to eat them for breakfast, and embarrass them in front of their peers, they soon towed the line in my unit.

We aren't all that 1 soldier,

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There's only one sure fire way to end the violence.

Disney style theme amusement parks and lots of them. The UN should immediately begin the construction of 4 or 5 of them in Gaza alone and there should be at least 5 or 6 in Israel with two in Jerusalem.

Thousands would be employed just building the parks and even more thousands would be employed running the parks and the rides. There should be perpetual circus performances, dancing camels, waltzing elephants. Amusement rides of every sort. Food courts, vegetable stalls, kosher snack stands, pickled-non-pigs-feet. Fashion shows featuring the latest in Burqa's for women and girls. The possibilities are endless. And every park should have the Renaissance Festival employing thousands of performers with booths selling cheesy trinkets, wooden swords, phony armor etc.

Once over 50% of the populations are daily involved in the running and participating in the amusement parks, everyone would forget about the jihad and the war making.

Its a beautiful thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

After you consider all the talk and fighting which has gone on for all this time, the only real viable solution would be to just "nuke it all" and let any survivors fight with sticks and rocks to see who gets which pile of nuclear waste to die on.

Yes, this is a radical and simplistic solution, but I know it will be the only one these two sides could agree on. They don't care what happens themselves or their childern so long as something bad happens to the other side.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

You served in the IDF? Indeed you are correct some teenager that was most likely really feeling himself because of that machine gun of his. He made it sound that they'd been informed of something though. He acted like he just came from some seminar entitled "The extermination of Palestinians 101"

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

That isnt true bud, come now they do care. Israel is looking out for its own well being of course, although that entails stealing and raising illegal settlements as well as killing civilians.

Hamas is actually looked upon with favor by a large portion of the palestinians. Why? Not because they're killing "zionist pigs" or trying to at least, but because its the only line of defense against the zionists. No one wants bloodshed unless its for profit, and the only ones standing to profit are israel.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What I posted is, I think, a 2 state solution to the problem, 2 nations living autonomously side by side with trade and peace.

Of course there are bad apples on both sides, and these need to be addressed as well.

Cody

Thank you for the reply and I do also respect opinion

This would be an ideal solution but that would mean some sort of capitulation from either side ,
and unfortunately I do not believe Israel would capitulate or recognise the other as a state

just my humble opinion

Riouz

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sin011001

I did serve indeed,
Part of my job when training recruits was to knock as much of that crap out of them as possible. It was a personal mission I enjoyed immensely.

I'm not saying the whole of the IDF is like me, of course there are extremists in there as well, more's the pity. But rest assured the huge majority of soldiers just want to go home to mum's cooking and a nice bed most of the time.

The reservists just want to get back to work and their families, call up is a major pain in the backside.

Cody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join