It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Beret Officer Warns: ISIS to Hit U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This guy is speaking the truth except that he is forgetting that 9/11 was not Osama's doing but our own along with Saudi Arabia and Israel. But there will be attacks on U.S. soil by ISIS/The U.S. Government and very soon. Watch out for mall attacks and Ebola martyrdom. My guess is on 9/11 or 10/4 which is Eid-Ul-Adha, the day of sacrifice for the Islamic nation.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LibertasIntel

The next false flag to eliminate the remainder of our freedoms, with the population begging for that to happen in order to keep them safe. Open borders - yeah what a great idea - and all planned when those bums are on vacation.
edit on 95251Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
IS should be careful not to choke itself.

for some nobody group with no law and no access to the places they need, many out there are sure spending a lot of effort bidding up the price of its worthless stock.

you people cannot possibly be serious that this is something to worry about.

those idiots won't even be around for labor day let alone 9/11.

edit on 20-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yep, we are in trouble. Having open boarders is the greatest threat to the U.S im sure droves of terrorists have already crossed our boarders.
edit on 20-8-2014 by LibertyPD32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Even if 1% of Muslims are radical, that is a large recruitment group who already live here in the US, the border is a non issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What does this guy know?

Nothing. Stop acting like he does. Just because he is military, doesn't give him credit.
Most of us in the military are on this website reading the false opinions coming from this site.

My butt could predict that there will be another attack on U.S. soil. Everyone should know this by now.
Just like everyone should have known that the NSA spies on the general public.

It is because of that reason.
Not to mention...anyone in the need to know would be killed for stating that the U.S. will be attacked. All this does is create panic and more unnecessary violence.

"I kill you because there is rumor that you arabs will kill us."

Can you see how that will play out??????????

I beginning to think that people on this website cannot form a fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Even if 1% of Muslims are radical, that is a large recruitment group who already live here in the US, the border is a non issue.
Yeah ok it's a non-issue

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know that you are correct in the sense that we are going to see something happen, for they have made that painfully clear for everyone to see.

What I do have to do, is believe that somehow someway it is not going to go according to their plans. Example being back on 9/11 when the plane that was supposed to hit building #7 for some reason landed in PA this made it clear to all of us who were paying attention that there was a far more nefarious plan what the official story tried to portray.

The well known intelligence agencies hands are all over IS, that much is obvious, people can spit the mainstream version of them all they want, however it is clear that they have been trained in Syria for the next phase which they are currently orchestrating.

Things are going to get rocky this much is to be expected, the hubris of TPTB will be their downfall, there is no stopping the consciousness shift that we are experiencing, everything they do has an underhanded effect that they can not predict with all of their fear mongering for we are moving beyond that, that being said we do have a fair amount of collective bad karma to work through.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LibertyPD32

When I have boarders, I prefer them to be overweight, balding and very afraid.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

At the end of the video he warns about the US police state.

His narrative also ignores who is actually funding and orchestrating these cells.

I also didn't like how he put a time line on events. You could tell he was sticking his wet finger in the air.

However, his general thesis appeals to possible event because the MSM is broadcasting the propaganda as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well the road to scaremongering is been pave in other for the warmongers to plan the next middle eastern incursion and occupation of Iraq again

Is interesting that the oil or let say gas prices has not gotten up the roof yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
last night i was listening to the news here in australia when they had an expert on all things middle east speaking. he pointed out that in his opinion Obama would have have to be one of the weakest presidents in the last 100 years. i was a bit shocked then he started to recount different stats and scenarios. he was saying remember the good ole days when these bastards would have been to worried to do something like this as you just knew the americans would exact revenge. he mentioned about obama actually being on the golf course when this was happening. reminded me of michael moores opening clip for his 9/11 Fahrenheit doco with george bush answering questions in a flippant way on the golf course then saying "now watch hit this".

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Even though i'm not American, I haven't forgotten that warning a few months ago, it was something along the lines " we have real info to expect a major terror attack which will make 9/11 look like nothing "

Or something like that, I remember it very clearly it was about the same time the US closed all those embassy's. Like I said I haven't forgotten it, and I fear it will be nuclear.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oh please.

Have we even determined that he is who he says he is?

Anyone can claim anything on the internet.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Gotta love fake outrage from joe nobody and you people are drinking it up like its factual, give me a break.

The war on terror was lost when americans started seeing the boogy man everywhere.

You have a better chance of dying from a lightning strike than from a terror attack, wheres the outrage about lightning.
edit on 20-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why ISIS would start doing anything in the US. For one they cannot even control what they have, and their gains have not even netted them the majority of Iraq or Syria. But let's say that is their plan. Well Israel is right up the road, and that makes a much more accessible target. I have heard claims of Mossad involvement, and even western involvement, but nothing definitive. I've even heard a former Al-Qaeda leader state that ISIS wounded are being treated in Tel-Aviv. Whether there is truth to such statements I do not know. He is also the one who said the US gave 20-30 million dollars to Al-Baghdadi after his release from Guantanamo Bay to start ISIS. He made a lot of claims and he has a reputation among Jihadists, so I don't know if his statements were accurate. I do not remember where I saw the video, but it was in Arabic with English subtitles.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm showing my age but, I used to be a dedicated mall rat.

It probably isn't a surprise on this site that every moment you are mall property you are on camera.
If there were germ warfare at a location like this, it would be extremely easy to find everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

First they were going for Saudi Arabia, next Jordan then Israel and Now they are after America... If they made advancements in the first few countries they threatened then maybe we would have something to whinge and moan about. Those idiots are blowing a lot of hot wind but they are grounded in the same spot they were 5 months ago. I think they are just playing their role in a bigger party than any of us are aware of.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If ISIS manages to get thier planed attack off on the US, the World we be witness to destruction that could only be rivaled by a large meteor strike as operation GlassShadow would be sure to become a reality...

This is a Full scale act of war all bets are off deal... All targeted areas will be turned to shadow people and the ground to glass...

This will be a first strike without a defense as black projects emerge in a show of absolute power looking like an alien invasion...

If you are not scared yet, this will do it, when the day itself grows longer and the earth wakes from her slumber most angry...
edit on 20-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I was done listening when he said they were a branch of al Qa'ida in Iraq.
They were a branch of the rebels we armed in Syria. IS has nothing to do with al Qa'ida.

The only thing the two have in common is they are portrayed as Muslim militants rather than just nutty militants, and they were armed by the US.

edit on 20-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join