It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Well folks due to some 'new' info regarding some things, I've been doing a little research about demons.
I found a pretty interesting site about demonology and they even have a very long list of some of these mythological beast and their descriptions. I've read all the descriptions and was actually kind of shocked to find that alot of demons can bring fortune and 'positive' things into your life if you conjure them up-which by NO means would I ever do-but I always thought of 'demons' as evil in every aspect of the word.

So what I'd like to know is..have any of you ever seen or dealt with a demon in your life. If so, did you get rid of it? How? And did you know that not all demons need to possess a human? Please tell me anything you know about them...
Magestica

Demonology in middle age :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just kidding
I'll go look at what you wrote, may be helpful...
Thanks Nans~
Mags

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So what I'd like to know is..have any of you ever seen or dealt with a demon in your life.

First: Demons are fallen angels and damned spirits of sinners, some bitter and with a lust for revenge, others heartbroken with honour still left in them and a sincere wish to reenter Heaven. They are spirits who await their final judgement at the end of Days when God returns after the Millennium to judge the quick and the dead. They promote desease, weakness, thoughtlessness, adultary, fear, pride, anger, hate etc. Definately not something to play with. I have a friend who, when he was younger, when he steeped into the teachings of Satanism, after reading among other works on demonology "the Key of Solomon" and "the Lesser Key of Solomon", says he had many frightening experiences which in the end was about to kill him. He did several times try to kill himself. He then woke up, took all his books, pentagrams etc. and destroyed it in a personal seremony and gave himself over to God. Suddenly all his mental problems dissapared. I also know a person who have seen satans come up from the floor as if from a lake of fire trying to drag him with them to devour him. Etc. Etc.

Now to your question: Have I ever been attacked by demons? Oh yes, almost every day. How do they do it? Well, mostly they enter my mind when I'm with people I love and also when I (think I'm) discovering new things in the mystery of Christ. I can't enter a church for instance, for they start to battleing me right away. They invite me like God does (difficult to explain, but give me some time and I'll think about how to put it), but once inside, their "true face" appears and they start to hazzle me with remaks and evil laughter, often rasistic and perverse in nature, things that are far from me, and sometimes this drives me crazy or leaves me in great dispare crying my heart out. I guess they can do so because I'm a sinner and am an easy and strategically important target.

I have to say as a response to preachers who say "you are all set free and forgiven for you believe in Jesus": The moment you accept Jesus you become a target for the satans. And when a demon is cast out he flies off to the ends of the world, collecting seven more, worse than himself and they all strike back to stop you from being saved.

Only God can forgive, and the Son. Until that wonderous day this life is an endless struggle and test of endurance for the called and the believer. For many are called, but few are chosen. For every strike against us, for every scar and attack, a light blinks in Heaven: "How did he tackle that one? Did he show he believes in me?" We are tested like silver and gold, cleansed in fire, and him who overcomes in the end will be saved. What we endure for the name of Jesus Christ shall serve our faith, we will be rewarded when we one day stand before the Mighty Judge.

A specific story about my first encounter with a demon possession:
At the time when I found God a couple of years back, I lived in Oslo together with some friends. At one moment me and this guy started to talk about God and Jesus and the Bible etc. Then suddenly his eyes went black and his appearance changed, and he went out to the kitchen where he found a huge knife which he lifted for attack and thrusted towards me with. I then automatically closed my eyes, fell on my knees and prayed in my spirit. The next thing I knew, I heared a scream from the kitchen, I opened my eyes and ran in, there I found my friend with the face of a frightened child with blood all over the place. He had cut himself badly in his hand and had even cut off a sinue inside. I tried to help as good as I could and we went to the Emergency place where he had to stitch up the wound with God knows how many stitches. When we spoke about the incident he told me that he could only vaguely remember going in to the kitchen to get the knife. He had no control over his actions at all. After that everything went black until he was standing back in the kitchen with the blood dripping knife in his hand and blood everywhere. This is stuff one shall not play with! Demons are very real, and they're powerful spiritual beings capable of bringing even the strongest man to his knees, but in the grace of King Jesus, they all wither and catch fire. May God have mercy! With Love all evil is defeated!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Just kidding
I'll go look at what you wrote, may be helpful...
Thanks Nans~
Mags

DEMONOLOGY

This is the demons classification made by Saint PSELLIUS (Died in 1051).

Saint PSELLIUS says that there are 6 categories of demons :

Fire demons
Air demons
earth demons
water demons
underground demons
night demons

Fire demons take them power from planets and stars. The use radiations of these celests bodies to hurt men, but these negatives influenced have them limit to the power of GOD. Black magicians, cards readers, occultists take them power from these demons. Quote from one of these demons :
"It's not important if these magicks are done for study, curiosity or having fun... For us, important thing is that these act engage will of those who practise them, so we have an open door to introduce in their mind"

Air demons use power of the nature : Thunder, wind, rain, storm, tornado...to kill humans. Saint paulm wrote in Ephesians 6,12 : "No matter for us, in fact, to fight versus blood men, but versus Princes, power, kings of the darkness : Versus the spirit who are in the air".
That's why in middle age it was custom to make the church bells ring during a storm.

Earth demons. They live in insane places : Woods, bayou, caverns and today they also have an influence on car crash. According to a missonary who lived in amazon jungle for years : No one who have the saint cross medal around his neck will be biten by a dangerous snake. Jesus said one day : "Shame on those who dont have any sanctified symbol on them ! "
A demon revealed while an exorcism : "If the mankind, actually, invocated more the guardians angels, there will be less and less accidents, because we are always near they take place."

Water demon hunt men in rivers, lakes and seas causing death, boat sinking or exciting squales to eat them. In the equador virgin forest, some people saw black dog running on the water and even black knights.

Underground demons are against the gold seakers, miners...etc. In 1937, In the Ruhr (Germany; One of the most important place of Coke mines), a mmine hazard killed 120 workers. A wisdom woman, Mother Hibbeln, said that the worse was that most of them were damned because they have the bad habit to go to work with saying blasphems, while they worked they was saying blasphems, and when they go back home, they was still saying blasphems.

Night demons makes us making many sins and crimes that take place the night. We should called archangel Saint ORPHAR, angel of the night, to protect us from them.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and personal experience. I believe, like you, that the closer you become to God, the more torture you receive from Satan and his counterparts. Evil seeks out good so that it can destroy it or steal it or turn it around. If you are already evil, then it's pointless for something to try to get you to 'be' evil. That's what has bothered me for so long is that whenever I've told people about some of my experiences the first thing out of their mouths is "Well you need to seek out God, go to church, pray etc..." As if I haven't thought of that and done all that and DO all that already?!

Everyone has a different idea of what demons are and most struggle with certain demons on a daily basis(like you have stated) Some enter your mind and some enter the minds of others to persuade us to do something we normally wouldn't. And I also believe that they can be conjured up, through oujia or whatever..noone can say without a doubt that if a certain spirit is conjured up, that it isn't infact a demon. Noone knows for sure. Are the dead people we talk to really just demons coming in the form of someone we knew? We just don't know, there is NO way to know and say for sure(Byrd) I'd like to think that it was a spirit of someone that came to Gazrok through AW..but we don't know that? Demons are trixters and liars period. And yes, from what I've gathered they can come in the form of a human, even a dead and gone one.

There is a great deal of contradictory information out there about 'most' entities including demons..there are people that have studied them for years and years and still have no cut and dry info about them and why they bother us. Everything that pertains to the paranormal IS contadictory, so...the best things we can do is share what we've dealt with and compare or stories to others, to even begin to have a clue about it all.

I personally feel that I have dealt with a demon and even seen it in it's demon form..but then when I tell people they say, could it have been and alien? A ghost? etc etc...and then once again I'm back to square one..if you are clueless as to what you are dealing with, how can you defeat it? Or get rid of it?
Magestica

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Good job on your find there...very nice information that someone gathered, definately makes sense as to the certain demons we deal with throughout our lives and days.

But I'm finding it hard to say that it's complete truth or just a mere assumption or opinion of someones, especially when it says they are in conrol of the elements? So a typhoon comes and rips apart a city because of a demon? Not likely to me..Isn't God suppose to be in control of those things? There are far too many things I see wrong with that which is written there Nans, more things there that contadict too many other beliefs and reasonings to be factual..
Magestica

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Crap....ah well, may as well get it out into the open!

Right...my Great (x6) grandmother on my mums side is/was the Witch of Rannoch Moor in Scotland.

She was actually a nurse but on my mums side of the family there is a strong link with wicca and demonology!

When i was clearing out my gran's old cottage loft i came across a very large and very old wooden chest and i couldn't get it open. So..taking it downstairs i inquired and she started to rant and rave about me finding this chest before my time?

That really threw me for a loop!

About three years ago she died and left me the cottage and the only thing left in the attic was this chest! About two days later my mum handed me the keys to the cottage and a letter...so off i went with me boyfriend and we camped out.

Lets just say....when i opened the chest i found an old book about witchcraft and demonology and a very old ouiji board that was made out of wood but had carved out silver patterns and symbols on it!

The moment i touched it i went flying across the room!!!!

When i came too i though that i must have got a eletric shock or something but i remembered that everything was heated by the coal/log fire????

That was the freakiest thing that happened to me and i still get a really bad feeling everytime i go into that building!

So anyone want the Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology...contact me

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is everyone on this thread regular users of '___' by any chance or just way into buffy the vampire slayer?

If this stuff really happend & i have no reason to question it other than my own skepticsim then damn this is heavy stuff. But unless it happend to me personaly theres noway i can belive in "demons".

Unless you mean "demons" like peoples own emotions jealousy etc but peoples eyes going black? ive got contact lenses that do that. satan coming out the ground? hmm bad trip

Does the fact that i dont belive in god hav somthing to do with the lack of demons ive seen in my life?

I'll say that these storys are good but i aint buying it until ive seen it for myself so i am gonna try sum the stuff thats been mentioned & see if i have to eat humble pie.

im sorry for not beliving ya but i need to see to belive.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a classification done in the middle-age by a christian theologian. You must remember that in these dark-age, people used to explain many nature phenomens by GOD, Demons, etc...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks,
I kinda figured it as such.
But you see this is exactly what I mean, I've come across many of books and websites that explain demons differently. Once again, I'm wondering if they simply go by ones imagination and what one may have seen or dealt with. I also find that many people think that spirits and demons are one and the same, and others think they are not. Demons, spirits, aliens, shadow people, ghosts once again, I'm confused and am finding others confused as well..I think it's all a matter of personal opinion, period.

Whatever they are, 'dark' possibly evil entities, I have seen and dealt with them myself. Not thrown across the room or anything like that-but yes I've certainly witnessed some kind of 'thing' not human.

Anyway, thanks for all your replies. And for the person who hasn't seen one and doesn't believe-consider yourself lucky! Don't go asking for something you will seriously regret...But I'm sure you will anyway, so just be careful.
Magestica

[Edited on 6/11/03 by magestica]

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Demons vs. Devils. Beings that reside in the Abyss, vs. beings that reside in the Hells...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't confuse poor me anymore tonight..please. I'll never get any sleep then

Mags

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurker
I was into demons when I was younger, happened on to them when I was learning about satanists. It really wasnt a choice as it was in my life from childhood. I attemted to summon satan himself. I used the Greater seal of Solomon, and after a few dry runs I swear it worked! But thats were it got odd, he didnt scare me, on the oposite he was TERRIFIED of me! After exclaiming that he didnt want me to hurt him he proceaded to beg me to banish him. still in somewhat of a shock I finished the ritual with the proper banishment and cleansed the area. I told this to a few friends of mine I knew would believe me, and one suggested perhaps my past lives had something to due with it. He asked if he had permission to read me, my other friends said he really could as he was latent. So I did, after an hour of trying he got a little exited so I asked him what he found. He simply said nothing, he COULDNT read me at all! After learning this I began to wonder, and after the years pasted I realized it all adds up,. I have tried past live repression, and even found on person who could get in. And she refuses to this day to read again. all she told me was that I was a very evil man, long time ago and even had tears in her eyes and was all red. I wonder about it but, rightnow I wonder what to do for the most part.

if yopu have any interest in things mystic or arcaine hes a past thread I posted.

some of these storys are great!!!.. wow id love to do some tests with you people..

mainly gaz and lurker

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But thats were it got odd, he didnt scare me, on the oposite he was TERRIFIED of me!

Probably because the guy in the other end was mr. Crowley trying to invoke Pan using the same kind of teleport
there is a story about that incident too you see....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I was into demons when I was younger, happened on to them when I was learning about satanists. It really wasnt a choice as it was in my life from childhood. I attemted to summon satan himself. I used the Greater seal of Solomon, and after a few dry runs I swear it worked! But thats were it got odd, he didnt scare me, on the oposite he was TERRIFIED of me! After exclaiming that he didnt want me to hurt him he proceaded to beg me to banish him. still in somewhat of a shock I finished the ritual with the proper banishment and cleansed the area. I told this to a few friends of mine I knew would believe me, and one suggested perhaps my past lives had something to due with it. He asked if he had permission to read me, my other friends said he really could as he was latent. So I did, after an hour of trying he got a little exited so I asked him what he found. He simply said nothing, he COULDNT read me at all! After learning this I began to wonder, and after the years pasted I realized it all adds up,. I have tried past live repression, and even found on person who could get in. And she refuses to this day to read again. all she told me was that I was a very evil man, long time ago and even had tears in her eyes and was all red. I wonder about it but, rightnow I wonder what to do for the most part.

if yopu have any interest in things mystic or arcaine hes a past thread I posted.

There's a special place in hell for you...

The Throne

top topics

<< 1   >>

join