It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving to people who give

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Little acts of kindness like this can go a long way and make such a huge impact on peoples lives.

This just really brightened up my morning.
Hoping it wil do the same for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Thank you very much ElOmen. Exactly what I needed.

Most who give to others are just sucked dry and taken for everything they have.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Good Lad

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am always so proud of people that have been in tough times themselves and then show there empathy by giving to others that are now walking in the same shoes in which they did. After being homeless myself I know all to well that it's not just as black and white as "get a job you bum," alot of people could have been through various traumas to end them up in the street therefore we shouldn't kick these people while they are down.

Giving is so underated btw we should all do it more often, the slightest little thing you can offer people could make all the differance... you just never know and not just for the reciever but for the giver also you get a very good feeling for helping a fellow person out that goes straight to your soul.

Give and ye shall receive.

Great thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've got a friend like that and he's infuriating. He gives, gives and gives BUT try to even buy him a coffee and he's almost insulted. Damn man. Let us get in on some reciprocity.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cool vid.
I give and give, I help people all the time, but two to be damn sure, I will end up getting screwed, end up owing money, ripped off, or somehow it will come back negative on me in some way or other. ....But I don't stop. I swore I would, but I still help. I can't help myself.

top topics

join