It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I have very vague memories of something that occured when I was just a toddler ( Maybe 2 or 3yrs old). My parents had left me for the evening at a military childcare facility. My father was in the Air Force at the time and stationed at Edwards AFB. From what I can remember I was woken up in the night by a WAC ( She had dark hair and a pageboy haircut ) and taken to a room where I was introduced to a man ( Officer with alot of brass ) He squatted down and introduced himself to me and standing behind him was a grey. The only other thing I remember was being in a very dimmly lit room and then I remember being taken back and put to bed. This happened around 1965-66.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Part of the reason I don't feel comfortable holding a belief in what I experienced is because I once wrote about our experiences (many, which included other family members) and a man contacted me. He was writing a book, he said, on his theory that abduction experiences are linked to military experiments, and that they could be false memories implanted to hide continuing experimentation and observation of the genetic effects upon former subjects and their off spring. He suggested I look into my family history.

What I found was troubling.... both my maternal and paternal grandfathers were working at Los Alamos Laboratory in New Mexico. My paternal grandfather claimed he worked on the atomic bomb, and got to work with Robert Oppernheimer. He was not clear on what he did there, but I cannot fathom why they took a private whose education stopped at 14 and whose only skill was playing stand up bass.
He left the military with a ton of money, that he used to start a company with that he sold to Lockheed Martin later.
No one knows where he got that money.

The other grandfather was also in the army, and I could not find out what kind of work he did at Los Alamos. But when he came out, he was sort of weird. He used to sit the whole family down every night and teach them things from Edgar Cayce's reading, as if it was the Bible. He was into a bunch of metaphysical subjects, and the family claims he was crazy after that.

So.... in my mind, it is possible they were involved in experiments of some sort, as test subjects, and the hypothesis of false memories to mask occasional interventions related to those studies does not seem totally impossible.

But that guy who contacted me said he was repeatedly finding ties which suggested this.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Don't know about Greys, but I have met someone(something) as little as a few years back. Although it wasn't in person, and was more like a telepathic e-mail that'd scare any christian to Jesus Christ, or Muslim to Allah.

It had a certain taste to it at first, but then it felt a little organic in someways. Couldn't tell if it was male or female, and I was quite in awe. Not in awe as like being overwhelmed by, just more or less experiencing it was stupefying.

Other then that, it seemed polite.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
After reading Strieber's books I began to see them. (Here, a psychologist would say "So, you read books and then you imagine you are seeing things. Well well..." but this is not how it works. Books, web sites and media of all kinds can act on our consciousness and direct our awareness to the alien reality. This is why ufos appear; they are getting our attention and creating ufo consciousness.)

My impression of them is that they are not human. Even if they were human spirits they would still have a human 'feel' to them. My impression is that they are alien. They are not at all organic in the human sense. They are deeply psychic. They are not angels nor are they servants of God.

edit on 19-8-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes! He was my biology teacher in tenth grade.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu

originally posted by: Wanderer777

I don't know. I don't really believe in Aliens, but I'm not saying nothing happened to you either. But everything is explainable.

what if the explanation is aliens?
it's more than likely not aliens. If they were here everybody would know about them. No silly earth government would be able to keep them secret. They would overpower any attempt. You guys.....really....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I have... At least I remember it happening. It was as real as anything I've experienced before and directly afterwards I found certain odd markings on my body. Made an account just to share this experience with u. If u want to hear the entire experience let me know. Don't wanna be labeled a looney toon after just finally joining lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If machines had the patience, an the indifference of an angel where nothing could tempt it. Wouldn't a demon have a fighting a spirit, with temptations like an organic?
edit on 19-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi Aazadan

sorry for my bad english...

I want to say that i met them, i communicated with them, But what to say - It's very complex. I wanted to know everything about them. I saw the space ships (UFOS) twice a time. One time at night, 20 meters from me, second time at a day light about 50 meters from me...

I think it was cultural and intellectual exchange.

And if it all didnt meant 3 years of chaos(and still ongoing) inside me, it was the best experience of my life.

PM me for more info.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi Sin and Leon,

Please share your stories with us. You may want to complete 20 posts so that you can start your own thread dedicated to it in the Gray Area forum where you won't take as much heat. Or, you can go for it on this thread if it is about the grays. Looking forward to reading y'alls' experiences.

STM
edit on 19-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: leon419

Really, what the Angel of Death told me, in the valley of crappy industry, it told me to get better Job. In a simple English, sentence.

If only I listened.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Description of how it began: It started in year 2011, i was on vacation in Slovak republic. I was lying on the bed. It was night. Suddenly I saw the head, not the body. It was like the greetings. I was inside myself in silence, not a thought. I felt like I was scanned in my head.

Now i want to say that the communication with them was with thoughts and with voices inside my head. But that night only with thought - only greetings.

I practiced thought silence for 3 years, zen... mindfullness,... meditations. I knew that what came, I wasn't.

I saw them making a point on a chest. it pinched me. Next day morning I discovered hematoma. - For me it meant 'Greetings we look like this and we are real'.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The aliens themselves want to remain semi secret. If they wanted to reveal themselves they could very easily. They prefer to stay in the shadows.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: leon419
Description of how it began: It started in year 2011, i was on vacation in Slovak republic. I was lying on the bed. It was night. Suddenly I saw the head, not the body. It was like the greetings. I was inside myself in silence, not a thought. I felt like I was scanned in my head.

Now i want to say that the communication with them was with thoughts and with voices inside my head. But that night only with thought - only greetings.

I practiced thought silence for 3 years, zen... mindfullness,... meditations. I knew that what came, I wasn't.

I saw them making a point on a chest. it pinched me. Next day morning I discovered hematoma. - For me it meant 'Greetings we look like this and we are real'.

Wow, thanks for sharing this with us. Did communication with them continue in other visits? If so, what would you say was the most interesting information they shared with you?

STM
edit on 19-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sure I have. He's my neighbor!

I met my neighbor(first Grey) a couple days after he moved in 4 doors down. He's married to a petite Japanese woman and they have 2 kids.

By all appearances, he's a normal looking and acting guy. I found out about him being a Grey shortly after he moved in. I took a 12 pack down to BS with him in the garage. Turn's out, Grey's can't handle their alcohol very well, as he was pretty hammered after only 3 Coors Lts. What I saw and heard over the next 2 hours changed my life forever.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
2 seentoomuch

For me it was what is possible inside me. They carefully showed to me(for example for a few seconds they showed me, that i can think faster, slower, thoughts can be altered, thought background can be altered, you can forget and then remember, ). So who am I? If You can do this with technology... They say to me learn Quantum mechanics...

It was about spirituality.

I think, on the internet there could be their AI or even they personally... You can talk to them if you are lucky...
edit on 19-8-2014 by leon419 because: ...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Have you studied the STS-80 footage, along with the " tether incident" footage.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Grey's as I understand them.. They are living biological machines.
Like advanced probes, made by whom? I have not any clue.

But yes, they have been a part of my life, long ago when I was just a baby. Greys are usual with little blue guys. I do not know much about the little blue guys.
Other than my older sister, when we lived on a farm in Iowa. She had 2 friends, she called Hark and blue. I was a baby at the time. And still to this day.. My older sister and I will have dreams, on the same nights. Being in a ship, and when we get up the next day.. I call her and ask.. did you have that dream again.. She will say.. How did you know that?
I had the same dream too.

So not sure what to make of all of it.. But that is a short version of my thoughts on the subject.
edit on 23014052985 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is a good book called "The Roswell Connection" it involves psychic contacts etc.

Asastan, 750million (c)

The time theory is curious indeed...

Ever considered distance, time and space.. how they relate. Distance and time are more closely entangled than you may think. Not as linear as would first seem.

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: minkmouse
The time traveler theory was based on the idea that humans in the future developed technology to the point they didnt need to do manual labour, and while their bodies became frail their minds were the primary energy requirement and stayed large... race and possibly gender became indistinguishable and genetics became stagnant, so they devised a way to time travel to take human dna sequences via abduction. Or something to that effect.

I would sooner believe that than aliens, considering that we actually KNOW humans exist and have been interested in time travel for a long time. Not to mention that the theory would place them here already, and wouldnt have to defy aging by the whole travel-lightyears-to-find-earth paradigm. But all the same that pre-supposes that time is linear and not to mention malleable. Its not that plausible either, but more so than aliens.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's what those who want you to believe this stuff tell you. Just like your parents told you Santa wouldn't come unless you were asleep. You never get to see him but those presents under the tree prove to you he s real. Same with aliens. You think a society would send their people all this way to play hide and seek with us? A reply to: EnPassant

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join