Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know several greys, we play cards every Friday night. They cheat though, damn mind readers. Also, not sure I like the whole lab table as a playing table bit. Plus they have no parenting skills, the hybrids are little monsters, getting all over everything. At least they don't scream, just give those damn creepy stares. I think I prefer the screaming actually. Even worse is the food. Is some disgusting paste, tastes terrible. Great senses of humor though, you should see their scrap book of greatest pranks on humanity. They've apparently been trolling us forever.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Back in 2005 I had an experience where I was missing time. There were about 6 hours that I couldn't account for. I was driving home from a friends house around 1am (I wasn't drinking nor drunk or on drugs) - And the drive from my friends house to my house is an easy 15 minute drive. Well, I was driving along fine and this flash happened. It was a bright reddish/white light inside of my car. Next thing I know, I wake up in my bed, clothes and shoes still in, and its after 7am in the morning.......

Someone care to explain that to me? I have no odd scars on my body or anything resembling unknown operations.

But for some reason, ever since then, I have dreams of the Greys and Triangle shaped UFOs every so often. So damn strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Not that I know of...but if the whole narrative is true then many of us have and simply don't know it.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
No.... have you ever met Santa Clause?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I did a body switch with one in a dream once and went for a joy ride in his craft, which happened to be in a giant astroid. The rest of the collective sensed me and began to chase me through tunnels all of us flying in our ships which happened to move by the power of thought force.

Eventually they caught up with me/it and I woke up as the link was broken.

I must say it was a strange dream, most probably some kinda psychic link was there which went both ways and suprised the heck out of the little dudes. The panic amongst thier ranks was rather priceless LOLZ.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: Totemic

Why are you lying? What's the point? None of that actually happened.

Everything I have ever shared about my experiences are 100% true and exactly as I remember them.

What's the point of calling me a liar when you know nothing about me?

I know sharing my experiences proves nothing to anyone, but I'm relating genuine events that are useful to those who have either had similar experiences, or who are open to the phenomena and want to understand what people with these experiences are actually experiencing.
edit on 17-12-2014 by Totemic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
According to my dream encounter it was in an astroid so I think they would be based in the astroid belt of our own solar system.

Who knows, the thought that the greys could be future versions of humans in another timeline is an interesting one.

However the concept of non dualism comes to mind when I consider any aliens even the greys, for in non duality all is oneness even the future fallen ones.

Meaning there is no time all is the singularity, only our limited programed perception of reality causes it to appear limited, however it is all one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join