It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YHVH, Marduk (Son of Enki), Sun God and the Testamony of the Cyrus Cylendar Seal from Persia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread is related to my earlier thread: Abaddon the Destroyer and the Father of Adonai.

This thread shows a possible link between YHVH and Marduk.

I will spare you the history of Cyrus, King of Persia. Read it HERE. Cyrus left a lasting impression on the Jewish people with his restoration edict as the first recorded declaration of human rights. Aside from this, the identity of YHVH may have a smoking gun from the document pictured below.

Here is the conspiracy of sorts. Cyrus is noted in the Bible as being motivated by YHVH. However, in the Cyrus Cylinder Seal, Cyrus gives credit to Marduk. It also speaks of Marduk ruling regions of the area with great intelligence and might.

Noted in the text is the son of ...missing text...named Belshazzar.

For those who know, Belshazzar is the one in the Bible to see the writing on the wall. What was written on the wall?

Daniel 5

25 “This is the inscription that was written:

mene, mene, tekel, parsin

26 “Here is what these words mean:

Mene[e]: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.

27 Tekel[f]: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

28 Peres[g]: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

Here is the translation of the Cylinder Seal of Cyrus mentioning Marduk: TRANSLATION

The question is this: Why is Marduk given the honor? Did Cyrus not know YHVH?

Here is what Isaiah says of Cyrus: He referrs to him as the only non-Jew to be called a messiah.

So said the Lord to His anointed one, to Cyrus
—Yeshayahu, Isa 45:1-7

If Marduk is YHVH, then the history of the Lord of the Jewish people can be known from the Enûma Elish (meaning "when above"), which is the civil war document of the gods.

Marduk is known as the "solar calf" (amar-Utu ("bull calf of the sun god Utu")). The first letter of Hebrew is Aleph, which is an OX meaning strength. Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet, or Strong House. Follow this link (HERE) for more on the Aleph and OX (young calf).

It is one thing to trust the Bible from the enigma found there, but quite another to have a genuine artifact showing a different identity to the entity influencing Cyrus and other nations in the region.

I feel that this information needs to be researched by the ATS community. Do I doubt the Bible? Not at all. If an answer can be found to the influence causing war in this world, it is the responsibility of every human to root it out with an ax. I have no idea what the answer is. I am confident that truth will set us free. That's all. Of course, if not for the Babeling of language, we would know already.

History of Marduk

Note the quote:

"In Jeremiah 50:2, the name of Marduk is paralleled by the word bel (Heb. בֵּל), a transliteration of the Akkadian attribute of Marduk, bēlum, "lord" (Sumerian EN), which he inherited in the second millennium from Enlil, the "former" most powerful god of the Mesopotamian pantheon."

Likely, Marduk is the Bel that is the false god YHVH condemns. In either case, Cyrus should have known the difference. Why does the seal give credit to Marduk?

Isaiah 44

who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd
and will accomplish all that I please;
he will say of Jerusalem, “Let it be rebuilt,”
and of the temple, “Let its foundations be laid.”’

edit on 18-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

That's the million dollar question. Is the wrong God being worshiped? It is almost like someone "erased" something. Odd.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

That's the million dollar question. Is the wrong God being worshiped?

I'm asking, is there a god to be worshipped at all and if there is, is it worthy of worship?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Good question.

Yes. There is. At least, in my opinion. :-)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Op,
I fully doubt the bible. Good for asking.

That's the million dollar question. Is the wrong God being worshiped? It is almost like someone "erased" something. Odd.

Done with intent *wink wink*

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

One obvious conclusion we can speculate here is that one entity is acting the part of a central god in each region. He then manipulates one side against the other. In the case of Babylon, he is Ba'al, meaning lord. In the case of Israel, he is YHVH the lord acting as the enemy of Ba'al. In reality, he is both. One thing we know for sure; war is the outcome of the influence. That has not changed throughout history. Know them by their fruit.

Would I have reason to accept this speculation?

Revelation 20

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Who is the deceiver deceiving? Nations. All of them. We must assume we are completely deceived. We must also assume there is another voice coming out in all of this that is working in our favor. How would we know, though, if one enemy plays both sides? Mirrored by this, we see our own governments following the same game plan. They keep power by manipulating and dividing both sides. In reality, they are both a unified front, but divided against themselves. They are deceived as much as those they deceive. Eventually, truth rises and wins the victory in the end.

I am still convinced that the voice of truth is coming out of the Word of God. I am more convinced than ever that another voice is mirroring this with false truth. It's a combination of both. The same document both deceives and enlightens. It's the knowledge of good and evil. One cannot be there without the other if we are to learn from both.

It comes down to the choice we make in the mirror. Give or take. Perhaps this is what Revelation means by overcoming. In other words, choose the voice of truth and deny the voice of error. My conclusion is that there is a good God allowing this for a reason. Overcoming the need for a Lord means overcoming the choices he makes. In other words, we have grown past the benchmark set by the one deceiving. We are no longer deceived.

If you think about it, the reality of our situation is the perfect mechanism to root out those who would intentionally deceive others. The true God is merely stepping back and letting events take their course, using this to then mark those who make the choice to overcome the deception.

edit on 19-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Erased. You bring this up in relation to our memory. Of course, if we are born again, this implies that we are continually looped through history without our previous memories. In Hebrew, the word 'TRUE' is AMN, or our word Amen. It means, "Let it be True."

In Latin, AMN is the root word for Lamb. Compare this to the Lamb being sacrificed. These are the only words in Latin using AMN as a root.

AMN is Lamb
AMNi is river of life
AMNio is the bowl catching the blood of the sacrifice of a lamb in Ancient Roman Culture.
AMNion is the sac that covers a baby in the womb
AMNiotic fluid is the water of the womb
Amnesia is when we forget. In relation to the birth of a lamb, this makes sense.
Amnesty is when a ruler forgets. It is forgiveness in a foreign land.
dAmnation is when the ruler does not forget.

Again, we are back to God allowing us to be reborn. Why? Baptism is the immersion into the water of the river of life. We are born again and again so that we can forget our past sin. We rise to new life each time we face the struggle in the water. From the Bible, this would be the baptism of fire (trials). We are also baptized into earth. We are also baptized into air (word). Four elements and four baptisms. Each a marker of our struggle to remember why we are here. Baptism is for the express purpose of repentance, or rising to the target. Sin is the Hebrew word Chet, or missing the mark.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

What was he telling the leaders here? For one, they were deceiving the people. To escape the coming fire at the end of the age, they must make the correct choice to repent. How? Baptism. Peter explains baptism as the symbolism of the flood, or beasts in the Ark. In this case, we are the beasts in the Ark (earth). We are traveling in the water through a flood.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

We are the animals in the ark. Clearly, this life is a test, but also an opportunity to repent. Hitting the mark is seeing the target and hitting it.

The last letter of Hebrew:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Thread 1 | Thread 2 | This Thread

My past three threads cover the same basic concept. There is one God, but many voices claiming to represent Him. One of my favorite Gnostic documents is the Thunder, Perfect Mind. It seems to explain what we are discussing here. One God is every voice speaking. Each voice gives a unique perspective into the truth of infinity.

Thunder, Perfect Mind

I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me.
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me from your sight.
And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing.
Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

This is very revealing. He is suggesting here that you remain on your guard in all places and in all times. The next part goes on to say that he is all voices. Here is an excerpt.

For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am and the daughter.
I am the members of my mother.
I am the barren one
and many are her sons.
I am she whose wedding is great,
and I have not taken a husband.
I am the midwife and she who does not bear.
I am the solace of my labor pains.
I am the bride and the bridegroom,
and it is my husband who begot me.
I am the mother of my father
and the sister of my husband
and he is my offspring.

He starts by saying he is the Alpha and Omeba, the Aleph and Tav, the beginning and end. He then notes that he is all points in between. He states that he is the mother, father and offspring. Take a look at my first thread: Hidden in the Letters of Creation - Mother, Father, Son

Compare to Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

He is all things and in Him, all things exist. In other words, His voice comes out in us all.

For I am knowledge and ignorance.
I am shame and boldness.
I am shameless; I am ashamed.
I am strength and I am fear.
I am war and peace.
Give heed to me.

Again, we see both sides coming from one entity. This is further confirmation of what the LORD says in Isaiah.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

I am the one who is disgraced and the great one.
Give heed to my poverty and my wealth.
Do not be arrogant to me when I am cast out upon the earth,
and you will find me in those that are to come.
And do not look upon me on the dung-heap
nor go and leave me cast out,
and you will find me in the kingdoms.
And do not look upon me when I am cast out among those who
are disgraced and in the least places,
nor laugh at me.
And do not cast me out among those who are slain in violence.

But I, I am compassionate and I am cruel.
Be on your guard!

Who is cast to Earth in disgrace? Our theology says Satan. He is essentially saying that he cannot be trusted. At least he is honest in this. Who is speaking here? How could we know apart from what is being said in relation to the Bible? Our only source seems to identify him as one know quantity.

I am the one who has been hated everywhere
and who has been loved everywhere.
I am the one whom they call Life,
and you have called Death.
I am the one whom they call Law,
and you have called Lawlessness.

It is easy to identify with each of these titles. Throughout the Bible, the LORD wishes to be seen by the light of his law and the life he claims to give each of us. We are left to speculate here. Apart from knowing, we cannot know. It's as simple as this.

I am the substance and the one who has no substance.
Those who are without association with me are ignorant of me,
and those who are in my substance are the ones who know me.
Those who are close to me have been ignorant of me,
and those who are far away from me are the ones who have known me.
On the day when I am close to you, you are far away from me,
and on the day when I am far away from you, I am close to you.

This echos many of the Eastern documents describing the self-begotten creator.

The conclusion:

Look then at his words
and all the writings which have been completed.
Give heed then, you hearers
and you also, the angels and those who have been sent,
and you spirits who have arisen from the dead.
For I am the one who alone exists,
and I have no one who will judge me.
For many are the pleasant forms which exist in numerous sins,
and incontinencies,
and disgraceful passions,
and fleeting pleasures,
which (men) embrace until they become sober
and go up to their resting place.
And they will find me there,
and they will live,
and they will not die again.

So much of what these documents say seems to be delivered with deception. Can a deceiver's promises be trusted? Who is the deceiver and which words are his? Which are truth? We are left to speculate. Know them by their fruit. My gut tells me the true God will need no words or promises to simply give good this His children. With nothing to prove, he will simply be what he is. He will not desire our worship from a platform of jealousy. Instead, we will desire to worship Him BECAUSE of his goodness.

What, then, do we say of the one who finds the need to deceive, create evil and produce wars and conflict to be noticed?

edit on 19-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
you'll note that the name YHWH never occurs in the New Testament. Why is that? Why did not Jesus name his father YHWH ?

No one has seen the father at any time except the son.

I and the Father are one. If you have seen me you have seen the Father.

He is the exact image.

Anything that does not look like Jesus, is not God. The deity called YHWH in the OT is a mixed or undifferentiated view of God. Like you pointed out YHWH claims to create light and dark, good and evil. Yet in the NT we have:

God is light and in him there is no darkness or turning.

What man of you, if your child asks for a fish you give them a snake? If you being evil give good gifts, how much more will your father in heaven. ( one who does not do evil )

There are competing views within the bible. Since the dawn of time men have thought that god requires sacrifice to be appeased. But the prophets spoke something else.

Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire, require, or command.

Even now we have many who view God as an angry ace-kicking vengeful god who is going to wipe out humanity so the in crowd can reign.

For me, I start with Jesus, as the exact Image. If I read something attributed to God, I just insert Jesus into the situation to see if it fits.

Did Jesus drown millions/billions of people in the Flood? Did Jesus watch his handiwork, as little children gasped for their last breath?

Did Jesus tell Joshua to slaughter all the babies, women and livestock. His children.

"You have heard it said love your neighbor and hate your enemy, BUT (THAT IS WRONG) I tell you love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you SO THAT YOU MIGHT BE LIKE YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO CAUSES THE SUN TO RISE ON THE GOOD AND EVIL, AND SENDS RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
YES!!!

You are correct.... on one point ….it is all one”God” that is deceiving the whole world ….it is the adversary…satan.. however it is NOT a being it is mans nature their “Belief System religion”.The “God” in everyones religion is made in the image of themselves.

It is not the scriptures that have an “evil” God it is man making the God of the scriptures (and myths) into their image and forming the doctrines of men.All of mankind is deluded by their own religion of belief ”observation” which they perceive” as their “reality”(their life and who and what they are)…and it is however…. it is not Truth.

The old and new testimony scriptures main purpose is a testimony that testifies of Yahoshua(the creator God is deliverance).That is NOT the God mankind “believes" in…The creator God can NOT be “known” BY belief.Those testimonies includes the catalyst that blinds men through their religion.The very thing they believe makes them see…. blinds them.That is exactly what Yahoshua testified to.He knew(because the Father revealed it to him) that man would make a “herd” religion(All the sects of Christianity) and personal religions out of his words so he spoke in parables to be a testimony against their religion.

Yahoshua clearly stated NONE could understand what he said EXCEPT for the disciples(and not until later) yet BILLIONS through history claim to understand and he clearly stated they wouldn’t.That is the evidence against the “many” who say Lord Lord” didn’t we do……yet he says.... I never knew you.

That means those billions(approx 2 billion presently) through history that have “believed” in their Jesus were deluded and their “faith” was in vain. Fortunately for the bulk of them their false doctrine of men.... the eternal punishment of hell..... isn’t true because they would be deemed worthy of it.They have blasphemed the name of the creator God and made in the “their” image (a golden calf) God because that is the nature of ALL of mankind…to be religious and believing in their OWN God doing their OWN free will.....which fortunately is NOT true either because mankind does NOT have a will free of cause.

The God that man believes in (or doesn’t believe in) is not real Truth.It is IMPOSSIBLE for man to “know” the creator God while in the material physical realm unless the creator God wills it(reveals it).No effort of man of ANY kind(especially religion which has the opposite effect) can ever cause one nano meter of progress or a photon of enlightenment because the light (their Belief System religion..satan..) that is in them is darkness.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The last part of the inscription is your answer: It was written and/or translated by a priest of Marduk. I quote:

a. [Written and check]ed [from a…]; (this) tablet (is) of b. Qishti-Marduk, son of […].

They praised Cyrus because he rid them of their cruel king. Cyrus did what Alexander the Great did, he bought favour with the people by honouring their local gods.

When the Jews were saved he probably honoured their god, to make them feel good too. And the same thing happened, just with a different group interpreting the reasoning of the event. Both groups of people believed their personal god was to credit.

Really its just a gigantic rorshach test.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cyrus was a Zoroastrian - en.wikipedia.org...

The symbolism is apparently Sumerian.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This thread shows a possible link between YHVH and Marduk.
There is.
The story in Revelation 12, The "Woman and the Dragon" scene.
The woman seems to be modeled after Damkina, Marduk's mother, wife of Enki.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Interesting. So, if we cannot understand, then are we without guilt or sin? If we cannot possibly understand how we are to proceed, how we are to live our lives, then it can't be our fault when we do the wrong thing right?

Personally I admit that I don't understand fully what I'm supposed to do. So I just try my best to stick to the most simple part of the message: love, kindness and forgiveness. Although I also must admit I fail at adhering to that in any way that would resemble perfection. But at least this part is easier to understand.

I also agree that nobody really goes to hell except maybe the hell they impose upon themselves after they die and realize how wrong they actually were and how much unnecessary damage they caused with their beliefs. But even that shall pass. All is forgiven since as you said, we cannot understand the details. GOD is infinite love, infinite mercy. Any punishment will (perhaps unnecess) come from ourselves willingly and gladly once we have received true understanding when in spirit form.

Of course these are just the opinions of a mortal with no real understanding! I always admit I could be wrong, even very wrong. I'm just a hopeless sinner trying to get through this material world. If we truly knew the Truth, we would all behave much differently. But we don't know the truth, we only have a fleeting glimpse of it due to our corrupted material existence which limits our understanding. Obviously it was meant to be this way for a reason, no?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yes they are not false actual deities, but the imaginations of men.

For now we see through a glass darkly, the very commonly quoted verse is 1 for 13, the chapter on Love.

11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

The word dimly is the greek word Enigma. Or riddle. The god we see is an enigma at the moment. The swirling faces of the cherubim with flashes of lighting and smoke, and clouds. The word is correctly translated as mirror, the translation glass would refer to a looking glass aka a mirror.

And so we pronounce "god hates fags", "say this prayer or burn for eternity", "give seed money and you will be rich", "god is angry with you because of the sin you were born with"

The enigma we see in the mirror is our own image-inations. We have created god in our own image.

15But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

The Spirit brings liberty by removing the veil, removing the enigma so that when we see in the mirror we see the Glory of the Lord.

This is the unveiling of the mystery of Christ that was hidden for ages, that Christ in you is the Hope of Glory. When you look in the mirror and see not the veil of flesh, but the light that enlightens all men, then you can say "I and the FAther are one"

edit on 21 8 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Interesting. So, if we cannot understand, then are we without guilt or sin? If we cannot possibly understand how we are to proceed, how we are to live our lives, then it can't be our fault when we do the wrong thing right?

Everyone is “accountable” for what they do.It is YOUR nature and character (the meaning of name) to “act” that way.The fact is the creator God is “responsible” for everything and they are not holding anyone in “condemnation”.

The fact is you will “proceed” to live your life i accordance to “your nature”.The creator God is not “surprised” by any of it nor do they “observe” (judge) the way man does.Your “nature” is your “Belief System religion” it is “sin because it is false.Sin (Hebrew chata and Greek harmartia) means miss,missing or missing the mark of “maturity”.The fact is none of mankind are “matured” because mankind is “living” in the material world/matrix which is like a womb and they are in the process of conception.

Personally I admit that I don't understand fully what I'm supposed to do. So I just try my best to stick to the most simple part of the message: love, kindness and forgiveness. Although I also must admit I fail at adhering to that in any way that would resemble perfection. But at least this part is easier to understand.

If that is your nature and character you will continue to do just that however the fact is there is no “message”.That is part of “your Belief System religion”.That doesn’t mean acting in “love,kindness and forgiveness” are “evil it just means there is NOT a method.

I also agree that nobody really goes to hell except maybe the hell they impose upon themselves after they die and realize how wrong they actually were and how much unnecessary damage they caused with their beliefs. But even that shall pass. All is forgiven since as you said, we cannot understand the details. GOD is infinite love, infinite mercy. Any punishment will (perhaps unnecess) come from ourselves willingly and gladly once we have received true understanding when in spirit form.

Yes it goes back to being “accountable.”.A person actions are “who and what they are”That is the “judgement”.It is not a court of Law with you in the “dock” accused of crimes pleading your case with a guilty or not guilty verdict.That is the dualism methodology of “religion”.Every person will “mature”… in what way isn’t “known” however that “maturity”(accountability for action) is not enacted in the physical realm.Mankind is only “experiencing “growth in the womb”forming their nature and character.The blindness of mans Belief System religion” has deluded man into believing something completely different is going on(a test ,learning,enlightenment) none of those things are the judgment.The fact is NONE have even been BORN yet!! Yahoshua rightly stated..be anxious for NOTHING.What you(and all of mankind) believe is important is not.

Of course these are just the opinions of a mortal with no real understanding! I always admit I could be wrong, even very wrong. I'm just a hopeless sinner trying to get through this material world. If we truly knew the Truth, we would all behave much differently. But we don't know the truth, we only have a fleeting glimpse of it due to our corrupted material existence which limits our understanding. Obviously it was meant to be this way for a reason, no?

I don’t mean any offense but yes…. you are wrong… and you are right.Mans purpose in this life in the womb is to “live”.It is an experience.In one sense there is “nothing” to figure out or be “enlightened about.It will do none one bit of good.It is only a delusion that it does.It is mankind’s nature of their Belief religion that seeks “control” the very thing they have ZERO of.The fact is the “truth” can NOT be believed.Yahoshua clearly stated to some “Jews” that “believed”.

If you continued in my word[beyond belief] you”would” truly be my disciple THEN you would “know” the TRUTH and then the truth would make you free(from bondage…the meaning of forgiveness not pardoned from guilt)

That is the dichotomy of what Yahoshua stated.He never told “anyone” the things they believe because NONE understood what he said “then” nor do they understand now.(he clearly stated that also).The vast majority of ALL that was recorded of what he stated was directed only to the disciples.This is the “crux” of the most misunderstood constructs” of the scripture.Yahoshua was NOT teaching a new moral or ethic in a NEW religion.He clearly stated he spoke in parables so he WOULDN’T be UNDERSTOOD yet billions through history do not believe those words because they can’t perceive Yahoshua at all.They “believe” in another Jesus(billions of versions).The majority believe their Jesus is/was talking to them yet he is not.Only the “Father” the creator God reveals themselves in Truth(Yahoshua).

The bottom line is this “life” all of mankind is perceiving is only in the “valley of the shadow of death …and life”(a matrix). It is not a “virtual reality where nothing is “real” it is only mans perception (belief) of it that is not truth because that is the nature of the material realm.The creator God is in control of “everything” that is the solid foundation of ALL truth.When that is known(and not believed) the material realms chaotic entropy becomes order and not one quark in an atom is out of place.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Gnostic "scriptures" were written centuries after the true Gospels and are false.

Its obvious when you read them that they don't belong.

According to Bible Scholars Barbara Thiering and Hans Jonas, Simon Magus was the founder of the Gnostic church and was the direct competitor with Christianity for the hearts and minds of the Greco Roman world.

Simon is the Beast, the original Antichrist, and the true identity of the number 666. He was so powerful in fact, that he is known by many different names in the Bible. Once all his "names" are learned, a very different picture of the Gospel emerges, one in which Jesus and Simon were creating two very different religions, for the reformation of Judaism, and the conversion of the Greco Roman/Pagan world to the Judaic god.

According to Clement, the early church father, Magus could, levitate items on command, speak with spirits, summon demons and place them into statues making the statues walk and talk, fly, and even raise the dead. These were all deceptions designed to indoctrinate his followers into believing he was a god. His religion, the Gnostic religion, was the sect that preceded Christianity in the Diaspora.

Simon Magus -- The lluminati's Jesus?

So, the New Age necessitates a New Age Religion, one that denies the universal claims of the Christian Faith, while making universal claims of its own. But little in New Age Religion is actually new. Much of it can be traced to Gnostic groups that formed in the early days of Christianity, and to even earlier Pagan or Eastern religions.

To the New Age Movement, all religions are the expression of the same inner reality. Therefore, the death of Jesus on the cross must be denied or re-interpreted. That is why we see phony writings such as the neo-Gnostic gospels fraudulently elevated to seeming authenticity by New Age writers such as Elaine Pagels and Dan Brown.

New Age Religion

originally posted by: stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism. The Nicene Creed was also written as a statement of faith based on the true Gospel Message as given by Jesus to the Apostles which was recorded for mankind in the 4 synoptic accounts that begin the New Testament. Many new believers were led astray by the Gnostic perversions of Jesus' message. That is why Jesus said to seek first the Kingdom. Men have the inherent desire to seek wisdom & knowledge first, which is the modus operandi of Gnosticism in & of itself.

So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles. Thus His Apostles referred to Gnostic teachings as 'anti Christ'. Read the First Epistle of John (1 John, not the Gospel of John). The entire purpose of that Letter is centered on the subtle lies of Gnostic teachings. When he refers to 'anti Christs' in his letter, he is referring to Gnostic beliefs.

The New Age movement & those promulgated by the UFO contactee phenomenon are largely based on Gnosticism. All types of mysticism are respectively based on various mixtures of Kabbalah, Gnosticism & Eastern Philosophies. Which in turn, are all basically based on each other. We are not gods. And we are only one in Christ- not in Gaia, or Christ consciousness, or universal consciousness, or karma kundalini or the galactic federation of light, or Chaka Khan Shamalama Ding Dong. We are all unique and individual and we are each accountable for the choices we make during our lifetime here on earth.

Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism, from gnosis, or knowing. Gnosis refers to knowing the secrets of the Mysteries, that is, the place where the relics are hidden, the pieces of Nimrod's body. The "G" which is prominently featured in Masonic symbols indicates not only its origins in Gnosticism, but also "Generation," that is, the fertility rites of the sex cult of Baal and Ashtoreth. This "G" is also featured in the logo of the Gannett chain, a group which is rapidly swallowing up newspapers and television stations all over America, as well as publishing the newspaper "USA Today," which loses over $100 million a year. This is considered a small price to pay for controlling the minds of American people.

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan Page 28

edit on 9-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If Marduk and Yahweh are the same, why did the two religions have war with each other? Shouldn't they combine in order to protect themselves against other enemies?

Yahweh-Sabaoth (Yahweh Leader of The Heavenly Armies) was known as a war god to the Ancient Canaanites. Even the old testament admits yahweh is a being of war (Exodus 15:3).

Elyon (The Most High) was known as "The Compassionate God of Mercy". Jesus demonstrated The Love/Mercy of God very well, and when he died on The Cross he said this:

"Eli, Eli, Lema Sabachthani"

He didn't call out to "yahweh-jehovah" only to El/Elyon/Eli.

a reply to: Murgatroid

There's a lot of things wrong with the links you shared.

Neo-platonism is not Baal Worship. Baal was a fertility god associated with agriculture (the land). He was not considered to be the creator of the entire universe (called "The One" in Neo-platonism). There is a distinction made between "The One" (The Source of Life and The Creator of The Universe) and "the gods" (lower beings with different personalities - what Christians would call angels or demons).

Gnosticism is not about worshiping satan. Jesus says you cannot serve two master, you can either choose God or mammon (which means money/wealth in Aramaic) - Luke 16:13/ Matthew 6:24, so satan is associated with material goods and God with The Spirit (Love), so if Gnostics are fasting, doing charity, and some being celibate and doing whatever they can to be less materialistic (and therefore more connected To The Spirit) then they are not worshiping satan.

Worshiping satan would mean, to Gnostics, and to those who believed Jesus in Luke 16:13 and Matthew 6:24 , serving money, doing whatever a person can for material pleasures (especially money).
edit on 10-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
The question is this: Why is Marduk given the honor? Did Cyrus not know YHVH?

there is a very simple explanation

Cyrus freed the slaves from Babylon, in a time when everyone was a religious fundamentalist. So Cyrus totally believed in the existence of Bel Marduk and didn't want him or his followers taking revenge. Marduk wasthe God of Babylon.

There is even a precedent, when the Hittites conquered Babylon around 1600 BCE they took the cult statue of Bel Marduk home with them to Hattusa and worshipped it...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i just saw this thread and only read the first few sentences so far. but id like to say. i like the topic. i like the presentation and i like what u are tackling. ill read through the whole thing and looking forward to adding my 2 cents on the sumerian interpretation. its a bit of speciality of mine
. ive also got some stuff to share on cyrus and descendents and now it seems ats is just the place to have an intellectual discussion on this stuff.

cheerio.. will join the chat soon. s&f

top topics

<<   2 >>

join