It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims must stop ISIS/ISIL or have eternal stain on Islam like the Christians from the Crusades

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Oh, ISIS will target everybody - Iraq and Syria are just the start because they're weak, but ISIS is coming for Iran, the Kurds, Lebanon, Palestine via Gaza (apparently Hamas is worried about them already), the Saudis, Israel ... and all the rest of us sooner or later if they can. It's just a matter of how much support they get and how soon everyone wakes up and realizes the danger is real. There will be no appeasing, only kneeling.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, ISIS will target everybody - Iraq and Syria are just the start because they're weak, but ISIS is coming for Iran, the Kurds, Lebanon, Palestine via Gaza (apparently Hamas is worried about them already), the Saudis, Israel ... and all the rest of us sooner or later if they can. It's just a matter of how much support they get and how soon everyone wakes up and realizes the danger is real. There will be no appeasing, only kneeling.

Ok, I see a lot of fear mongering concerning this ISIS group. Its very saddening to me how easily the media can get people riled up over a supposed enemy just by showing some footage of mayhem in the middle east that's been going on for centuries and claim that "this is the new enemy we all must fear". First they told us to run for our lives and hide under our beds because Al-Qaeda is coming for us, now the fabled ready made enemy is ISIS. Here is the deal for all you people who seem concerned, especially you Christians who seem to think this is fulfilling some kind of end times prophecy. Don't let the media, Satan's tool of deception tell you who your enemy is and isn't. The way I interpret this type of propaganda is very simple. Since the media is telling me that ISIS is an enemy that I as a Christian should be concerned about, then that is a sign that I really shouldn't be too concerned at all and I can move on in life. However, when the media starts promoting a "man" that fits the description of the Islamic Mahdi or the son of perdition as the worlds savior, that is when you Christians should be concerned. The Middle East has never experienced peace nor will it ever see peace in the future.
edit on 18-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

I'm not concerned for myself yet, but I am very concerned for the Christians in the ME, the Yezidis, the Kurds, the Shia and Sunni who are being killed because they don't agree with ISIS. It bothers me to hear that there are groups in other ME cells who are dropping their allegiance to groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood and are raising the Black Flag of ISIS. That tells me there is some charisma at work.

Right now, it's hard to judge just how dangerous ISIS could be because they are operating in Syria and Iraq which are weakened. However, if they consolidate, if they continue to grow, if they start to move in to a stable region and start enjoying success, I sit up because they prove their seriousness.

Remember, a lot of people scoffed at Hitler initially, too, and look where that eventually got the world. And no, I am not Godwining this. All of the world's worst people, perpetrators of the worst disasters had to start somewhere with the rest of the world pointing, sure that they wouldn't go anywhere and weren't any threat. Will al-Baghdadi and his ISIS forces be one of those monsters? We'll see, but I'm not going to dismiss him out of hand just because the press is watching him, too.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

"One real problem for the Moslem community is that most people outside of it don't know any Moslems. All they see are people shouting, death to this or that, or men with guns and masks. As the Young Earth Creationists have hijacked the public face of Christianity, so have these types done for Islam. Believe me , most Moslems just want to live their lives in peace, following a religion that represents good things. I am not a terrorist sympathizer, and we do have a right to kill them wherever they are found. But I haven't found the hate that most people see on TV in the Moslems I have met and hung out with."

The USA opened Pandora's Box, and we truly deserve a measure of blame. Saddam Hussein, as brutal as he was, managed to maintain the status quo. Now, after George W. Bush's quixotic gamble on manifest destiny, we face a pit of 1000 demons. The Middle East (I didn't even mention Israel) is still an inner ring of Dante's hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC I would not bet the farm using the logic you just used. We all know very well what the goals of the caliphate are.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
What can I do as a Muslim to fight the rancid organisation that is the IS...
If I leave England to fight in Jihad I will be deemed a criminal by my governmeant who have deemed it illegal to leave my shores to fight for this cause...

What can Islamic governments do...
Anything Iran does is deemed evil hence the sanctions...
Why would they risk further alienating themselves...

Egypt is comfortable...
Syria is in the midst of a civil war...
Palestine is being decimated...
Pakistan has their own problems along with Afghanistan...

How about Israel...
The only so called democracy in the Middle East???
They have done nothing also...

It's not as easy for Muslims to do anything as much as it pains us...

All we can do right now is pray and wait for Iraqi salvation...
All the while Britain, Russia & China toot their own horn leaving America to pick up the pieces...

It's much more complicated than it seems!!!

Peace grandma!!!

As a Muslim you can organize marches and be in your face to the media about how ISIS is descrating the name of Allah, Muhammad, and Islam by demanding conversion or death.

The US is The Great Satan as far as ISIS and their supporters are concerned. When the US acts it only incites more violence and can only make things worse.

The Saudi government can clearly step in, and the Muslims not of the ISIS sect can band together, there are many more that feel embarrassed and humiliated by ISIS than support them.

It is the Muslims and only the Muslims who can stop this with any sort of legitimacy with the rest of the Islamic world, encourage your brothers to stop cowering in fear and act.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: BlackManINC I would not bet the farm using the logic you just used. We all know very well what the goals of the caliphate are.

Yeah, I know what a caliphate is, why is this something I should be concerned about? I'm not going to jump at whatever supposed enemy the media tells to me to fear. When the media promotes any group as an enemy, it only puts me at ease.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The problem is most of the Islamic Governments are actually Western puppets so they are likely being told what they can and cannot do otherwise face the same outcome as Syria, Libya, Iraq etc. Isn't it funny that the only Islamic nation that did put their hand up was Iran, the only current Islamic country that does not have good relations with the Western world while the rest of them sit back speculating what might possibly happen down the track with no response?

Iran are Pro-active, I don't know what the rest are doing..

OR is the US actually a puppet of the middle eastern oil, the mercenaries for ME kings and governments.

Hasn't our current government discouraged getting the oil from our own soil and tried to block it at every turn?

It is quite telling that the only ME nation willing to get involved is anti-american and doesn't have the US in it's proverbial oil filled pocket.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC

Ok, I see a lot of fear mongering concerning this ISIS group. Its very saddening to me how easily the media can get people riled up over a supposed enemy just by showing some footage of mayhem in the middle east that's been going on for centuries and claim that "this is the new enemy we all must fear". First they told us to run for our lives and hide under our beds because Al-Qaeda is coming for us, now the fabled ready made enemy is ISIS. Here is the deal for all you people who seem concerned, especially you Christians who seem to think this is fulfilling some kind of end times prophecy. Don't let the media, Satan's tool of deception tell you who your enemy is and isn't. The way I interpret this type of propaganda is very simple. Since the media is telling me that ISIS is an enemy that I as a Christian should be concerned about, then that is a sign that I really shouldn't be too concerned at all and I can move on in life. However, when the media starts promoting a "man" that fits the description of the Islamic Mahdi or the son of perdition as the worlds savior, that is when you Christians should be concerned. The Middle East has never experienced peace nor will it ever see peace in the future.

Are you implying that there is another force involved? One trying perhaps or wanting perhaps to draw the US into a war that it not only has no place in but would actually make matters worse because the people in the region see the US and Americans as the great satan.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is up to Muslims all over the world to rise up and demand that ISIS be stopped.

The great satan and it's residents can not, the involvement of non-Muslims will only make matters worse because the Muslims in the region will feel oppressed by the infidel involvement which might turn them more toward ISIS.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: Parthin

"One real problem for the Moslem community is that most people outside of it don't know any Moslems. All they see are people shouting, death to this or that, or men with guns and masks. As the Young Earth Creationists have hijacked the public face of Christianity, so have these types done for Islam. Believe me , most Moslems just want to live their lives in peace, following a religion that represents good things. I am not a terrorist sympathizer, and we do have a right to kill them wherever they are found. But I haven't found the hate that most people see on TV in the Moslems I have met and hung out with."

The USA opened Pandora's Box, and we truly deserve a measure of blame. Saddam Hussein, as brutal as he was, managed to maintain the status quo. Now, after George W. Bush's quixotic gamble on manifest destiny, we face a pit of 1000 demons. The Middle East (I didn't even mention Israel) is still an inner ring of Dante's hell.

Your reasoning proves that the US needs to stay out and the Muslim community is the only one who can legitimately rid the world of this great evil that is ISIS/ISIL

It is Islam that will be stained for all eternity by the actions of ISIS/ISIL, not the US nor any western country.

edit on 7Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:44:31 -0500pm81808pmk181 by grandmakdw because: grammer

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

One of the reasons why some think the US have finally decided to go in is because ISIS are within range of the 9th largest oil fields in the world... Don't hold me too it but I did hear it somewhere. What I would like to know is would the US be doing the same if ISIS were not a threat to those oil fields?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: BlackManINC

Are you implying that there is another force involved? One trying perhaps or wanting perhaps to draw the US into a war that it not only has no place in but would actually make matters worse because the people in the region see the US and Americans as the great satan.

I'm not implying anything, I just don't buy into the media hype that this is a real enemy I personally should be concerned about. I believe we are already seeing the four horsemen in action. I know that prior to the anti-Christ's arrival, war, famine, economic turmoil will get worse. I know that prior to his arrival, a great apostasy or falling away from the faith will happen, obviously as a result of a number of deceptions that will take place. I know that wild animal attacks will become rampant as time goes along. The real enemy will arrive when the world is on its knees begging for a solution, or a savior to all the worlds problems. And they won't have any choice accepting the anti-Christ's solution after they see that he and his army of angels cannot be defeated. This is why John asked "who can make war with him?". Yes, who can make war with Superman? You can't make war with something that can't be killed.

I take the Bible literally, I know who the son of perdition is because Revelation tells me. His name is Apollyon, the angel, the "beast" that rises out of the pit to wreck havoc. You won't have to guess at who the Antichrist is, because you will know without any doubt. When there is a massive earthquake with a thick cloud of black smoke rising out of the earth blocking the sun, and you see his army referred to as "locusts" coming out of them, then you will know the antichrist has arrived. Nobody knows when the end will come, but based on my estimates, I expect all of this to happen within no more than the next 20 odd years, thirty years would be pushing it. Whatever the case may be, I know this charade isn't going to last for too much longer.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guess they dont mention it in western media .. after all it would undermine all the propaganda and fearmongering ..

There have been arrests of people connected to isis in bahrain .. malaysia and indonesia all three are muslim countries that work hard at controlling / eliminating extremists .. and actively work at preventing the spread of extremism ..

As usual western media fails to give the full picture of whats going on in the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

so that's an accurate translation? some wires must be getting crossed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I could agree with that about the Muslims making a stand but what about the people in the Western world who sit idly by and allow their intelligence agencies and government to continuously weaponize and fund these Barbaric minority groups? The thing is we could get rid of ISIS but are ISIS the underlying problem or just the result of more Western meddling?

The other point I will make is that ISIS have been around for about 7 years in Iraq. They didn't just arise out of nowhere. They would of been known in Iraq before the leap to fame. The only time they did begin to gain power was when they were saturated with weapons and funding and funnily enough this began to happen during the Syria conflict and after Rolex wearing Al-Baghdadi was released from prison.

So I think it is wrong to simply assume that this is the Muslims problem and their problem only. If there was no influence from abroad and ISIS have been in Iraq for the past 7 years then why didn't they start this atrocity 7 years ago? It's because they were nobodies until someone decided it would be a smart idea to elevate their status on the global scene.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: DarknStormy

so that's an accurate translation? some wires must be getting crossed.

I have a personal Qu'ran and the quotes were from the linked websites and they are both accurate. Obviously not as accurate as the Arabic but the best you will get in English.

One website I see continuously quoted here is Answering Islam and that website is a known Islamic disinfo site. And there are many more which promote the exact same bs also.
edit on 19-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

One of the reasons why some think the US have finally decided to go in is because ISIS are within range of the 9th largest oil fields in the world... Don't hold me too it but I did hear it somewhere. What I would like to know is would the US be doing the same if ISIS were not a threat to those oil fields?

I have to say that it makes me wonder this. Are people in charge of the oil fields using the US as mercenaries? That will back fire big time because using the US as mercenaries only makes things worse as ISIS considers the US the great satan.

I wonder if the US is being blackmailed by the threat of not selling oil in dollars anymore, which now that the rest of the world is refusing to trade using dollars will completely crash the US economy. So, the Islamic countries see the threat but don't want to appear to be against any Muslim group so they blackmail the great satan to do the work they themselves should be doing.

A wild but maybe not so out there guess on my part.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I could agree with that about the Muslims making a stand but what about the people in the Western world who sit idly by and allow their intelligence agencies and government to continuously weaponize and fund these Barbaric minority groups? The thing is we could get rid of ISIS but are ISIS the underlying problem or just the result of more Western meddling?

The other point I will make is that ISIS have been around for about 7 years in Iraq. They didn't just arise out of nowhere. They would of been known in Iraq before the leap to fame. The only time they did begin to gain power was when they were saturated with weapons and funding and funnily enough this began to happen during the Syria conflict and after Rolex wearing Al-Baghdadi was released from prison.

So I think it is wrong to simply assume that this is the Muslims problem and their problem only. If there was no influence from abroad and ISIS have been in Iraq for the past 7 years then why didn't they start this atrocity 7 years ago? It's because they were nobodies until someone decided it would be a smart idea to elevate their status on the global scene.

You make a good point. I strongly feel that there are powerful people in the world who want to see another WW.
Why? Because the economies of the world are wretched. Historically a WW has rest economies and caused a boom. Those powerful people just ride out wars while letting the "little people" do the fighting.

I think the current administration in the White House also thinks this way. Part of the socialist/progressive philosophy is "the greatest good" which means "little people" are quite expendable if in the long run the outcome is of enormous benefit to society and/or those in power.

Or as I said earlier the US is being utilized as mercenaries. Which is also quite likely since our current administration does everything in its power to discourage oil production in the US, which by the way has more oil than Saudi Arabia but the environmentalists (which the white house coddles) have done their best to stop oil production in the US.

There probably is more there than meets the eye, normally there is. However, the actually member of ISIS who behead, torture and crucify Christians and Muslims not of their sect, honestly believe they are doing it for Allah and Islam, for that I have no doubt.

However, I still contend it is the Muslims and only the Muslims that can truly stop ISIS with any sort of legitimacy in the Muslim world and in the world at large. I do not think the Muslims realize that this is the faith staining equivalent of the great Crusades to Christianity.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"It is Islam that will be stained for all eternity by the actions of ISIS/ISIL, not the US nor any western country."

Because of our actions the USA has a moral obligation to do what is extremely difficult if not impossible.

We tore apart a delicate balance between the Shia and Sunni that was enforced by the brutality of Saddam.

You say that we will not be stained, as if that is not already the case.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join