It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caller on Infowars predicts uprising in St. Louis back in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just what the title suggests, I'll link the video below. Mods if for some reason this is in the wrong forum please excuse me I'm pretty new, please move it if needed.

So, I remember seeing this video back when it was new and I made the connection when I saw a picture of a black armored vehicle that said St. Louis on the side of it.

What do you guys think about this?

*As a side note, ironically, this caller called in on my birthday, June 24th.
edit on 8/17/2014 by SentientEruditeSapien because: Irony

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientEruditeSapien

Some people are very perceptive-extremely capable of predicting actual events.

For example,there were riots in Memphis,Tn back in the 1960's.

Taking the gradual growth of violence in Memphis since the early 1980's-and the reasons for making the root cause of the violence to be a "taboo" thing to address-I see riots and looting in Memphis within 4-5 years.

The amount of information a person is able to glean by merely observing and taking note is sometimes surprising.

(...or he had inside info)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

(...or he had inside info)

Um. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what he's getting at?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh this has the makings of good one.
SnF

I often think Alex sometimes grossly under estimates the powers of his opposition.

edit on Rpm81714v462014u35 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The caller to the show brought back that horrible moment for me that removed my innocence about mankind and how we are, and have been progressively manipulated. Exactly one week ago my son like me at one time was a pacifist and believed in the utopic unification of mankind as it would transcend, and would rise from its base animalistic tendencies to its higher potential aspirations. However last week my son sounded just as terrified and betrayed as the caller cop, when he faced me and asked me about conspiracy theories.

As the caller indicated, there was a lot of police locker room chatter about where this was leading, but he didn't elaborate much on the reasons for the chatter other than exercises with the military, if my memory serves me correctly.

So rather than the video illustrating a defined plot, I believe it shows the awakening of one cop. Good catch, btw.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Intresting find i stop listening to infowars a couple months ago for certain reasons s&f to original poster!!!a reply to: SentientEruditeSapien

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I started this thread in 2011 but I didn't keep up with it, I knew it was coming, but you didn't need to be psychic.

RiotComing!!! 2011

Here is a ATS thread on this caller:

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In a world of instint gratification, we don't always have the attention span to believe for long.

a reply to: LDragonFire

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
so, did something happen in october 2012 like he predicted?
This is august 2014, he had the wrong month and the wrong year, not a very good prediction/

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You are talking about very long term plans.. most people don't even plan into the next year, much less decades.

A slight postponement of a couple years is literally nothing. In fact, it is SOP.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Good I'm not the only one that remembered it. I think it stuck out in my mind because "Jim" reminded me of the area 51 call art bell got back in the day. The weird panic in his voice, I'm not sure if it's real or acted but it's not normal either way.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No, either it's complete coincidence or it's a crap prediction. That being said, even a bad prediction is still a prediction if it comes to fruition.

top topics

join