It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sighting Huge UFO Houston, TX

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's another photo that just turned up on the coasttocoastam site:

Source: www.coasttocoastam.com...

UFO Over Houston

The photo was taken in Houston, Texas on Monday, August 11, 2014 at around 7:30pm in the parking lot of a Kroger Grocery store. On this particular evening there was an unusually fierce thunderstorm in the Houston area. The lighting was very intense. I was walking into the supermarket when I decided to take a picture of the cloud formations over the downtown Houston skyline. I snapped the picture and went on my way. As I was walking through the parking lot I noticed a number of people pointing their cellphones to the sky to take pictures. Not unusual during a storm of this type but the strange thing is that they were pointing in a direction opposite the lightning.

Anyway, the next day there were several news stories on the local NBC affiliate concerning several sightings of UFOs during the storm. I thought nothing of it until a few days later I was going through my phone pictures and came across the pictures I took. For kicks I opened my pic and wouldn't you know one picture had this pair of "lights".

I can tell you that I did not notice anything when I took the picture. I know it is not a reflection of the street lamp because I took another one seconds later and there is nothing in the sky. It is just odd. Any thoughts?

--'Chilicado'
[email protected]

STM
edit on 19-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
And another one from Texas Ufo Sightings site:

Source: www.texasufosightings.com...

"Didn't even notice until a friend saw my photo and mentioned it to me. I was just watching the lightning storms notice" Submitted Anonymously by a Texas UFO Sightings reader.

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Found another, sorry if it has already been posted.

Source: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
And another:

"A took a pic up to the clouds later kinda looked at a bright spot hidden in the clouds" - Submitted anonymously by a Texas UFO Sightings reader.

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And here's another photo from the night before from a city west of San Antonio.

Could this sighting be related to a similar sighting from Hondo, TX (west of San Antonio) the night before? Check out the photo and witness description submitted to Texas UFO Sightings:

"At 9:43pm, I was outside looking at the super moon when I saw a metallic reflective object in the sky, then a circular object with lights perfectly spaced except for two lights. The bottom part of the object moved from side to side, it seemed. I do not know what it was."

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

FYI, fun night tonight, ATS Live is going to discuss this thread, it's live, we can call in or discuss the show in chat. Here's the info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FYI, just for the record the storms in Houston always made me worry. From 6 years old onward it always felt that something was stirring the clouds, kinda like storm furies, or banshees and our dog would howl like she was trying to chase them away. The air was electric and I would sit mesmerized looking out waiting for the horses and hearse from Darby O'Gill and the Little People (think that was the movie).

People there are used to seeing "odd" things that come along with storms. At times if felt that it was the end of the world. It happened a few times in Austin also, something about a charged environment, wild night, the chorus, Van Morrison fits the bill. Wow, wild nights, trees blowing up, transformers exploding, things in the sky that you can't explain . . . . .

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Many of these images seem to support that this object is not man made.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Any more pictures that are not reflections? Heck give me just ONE video.

As per this thread title it was a MASS sighting.

For sure we should get more than those pictures.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

From seentoomuch post:

Now what FlySolo?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Any more pictures that are not reflections? Heck give me just ONE video.

As per this thread title it was a MASS sighting.

For sure we should get more than those pictures.[/post]

Lol, you haven't even bothered to look for other photos. They should be coming in over the next few days. So blow off. Learn some manners!

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

From seentoomuch post:

Now what FlySolo?

Where's the photo that was next to it? Why did you leave that one out? That lightning bolt was so bright it wouldn't allow a reflection. Very selective imho. Cherry picking.

STM

link   

Ok then show more? Those pictures you posted are just reflections.

It has been TWO days (or more?) and not many pictures? MASS sighting means BIG news, MANY pictures, MANY witnesses, MANY videos.

Why have we not seen or heard anything?

THINK about it.

Manners be damned

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yeah, it looks a lot like the lamp minus the post. I'll give you that. I don't know why the contrast was turned up on that one so much. I would still scrutinize any subsequent new photo too.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

From seentoomuch post:

Now what FlySolo?

No the point is to show that that UFO is a reflection of that street light. Look closely.

Where's the photo that was next to it? Why did you leave that one out? That lightning bolt was so bright it wouldn't allow a reflection. Very selective imho. Cherry picking.

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Where's the photo that was next to it? Why did you leave that one out? That lightning bolt was so bright it wouldn't allow a reflection.

That's a good point.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Look at the other photo and tell me your biased opinion.

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Look at the other photo and tell me your biased opinion.

Yeah what about it and how it is baised?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

That bolt was bright enough at that moment to leave out the possibility of a reflection from a street lamp. And wow, show me photos of street lamps in Houston with low clouds casting a reflection of the intensity that you are claiming. Why haven't there been photos posted of the reflections from the street lamps? Why have I not ever seen them when I'm there all the time. Low clouds are not unusual there and the street lamps are always there.

STM

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Pretty picture. You can see everything.

And btw I am not biased. I am the one who KNOW that the aliens are here. So don't tell me that I am biased.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That photo could have been taken anywhere in Houston during the storm. The anomaly was only seen in one part of the city. Where was the photo taken?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join