It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WWJVD: Hope for Millennials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Vigilant Producer Alex Logan is "On the Grid" in Hollywood, and this time he's polling millennials about voting. How will I respond to a voter, who says "voting is too confusing"? Watch below

Also, check out the full episode to see my answers to the #AskJesse questions and comments about this youngest generation.

Special thank you goes to ATS member Intrepid on your question, which was used in today's show. Keep asking questions and always remember to stay vigilant!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse the M Gen couldn't tell you who the VP is or who their governor is. They couldn't tell you what the Bill of Rights is. You want them as your voting block? GLWT LOL

They should have asked some of them if they knew who you are. I'd love to hear some of the answers.

edit on 05215Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was all for you (maybe still am) until you stated on your AMA post here that you were only doing Conspiracy Theory for the buck$. Now I'm not sure what to trust from you, sir. At least you were brutally honest, but it does leave some questions ya' know? I didn't buy half the topics, but I did believe that show was indicative of your character.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
esse the M Gen couldn't tell you who the VP is or who their governor is.

top topics

join