It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia In Missouri To Protect Americans From Police to Allow Protesting..what can go wrong here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The same group who went to the Bundy ranch seem to be headed to the city of Ferguson in what could be a Flashpoint in the US.

Link

Aaron Penberthy If peaceful protesters get fired upon, it is my duty to uphold the constitution Clay Martin. If innocent families are being attacked, I have no choice but as a human being to go defend.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, do not forget that in 2009 the Missouri Nat'l Guard trained for just such a situation.

Link to ATS Post

edit on 08pm31pmfu2014-08-14T17:11:58-05:000558 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Can anyone confirm this?

No need. Check this out:

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yay it's about time! Maybe now we will see how the government are really cowards when it comes to a real confrontation.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. This was sent from a Michigan Militia friend so I took it as some heads up type news. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Aaron Penberthy state the militia there, that I linked to, put this on his social media page. It was not a hoax. There are militia there watching.

link
edit on 08am31amfu2014-08-15T07:30:26-05:000726 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hoax or not, the site you linked to "Before It's News" is a hoaxing website. Any stories linked with that site are automatically moved to the HOAX bin.

If you have more-credible sources other than BIN, then feel free to make a new thread.

top topics

join