It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal NWO theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is my own personal opinion/theory of how the NWO will play out, and what will happen to it. Soft or severe criticisms are more than welcome. It is simple what I feel is the most feasible option, one with the best possibility for success of all mankind.

I don�t believe the NWO is a cataclysmic, wold-ending scenario. I don�t think the world leaders have even an inkling of what is going to happen and where they�re heading, and I certainly don�t think aliens or demons are behind it. I don�t think it will kill off half the population and subjugate the remaining half. What I DO think is this.

The world has existed in one way or another for millennia. Ages ago, it empires, ruled by almighty, god-empowered men fought each other for supremacy o. As man progressed, we moved towards wider spreading empires, leaving the fertile city-state grounds of the rivers, and moving out to all areas, land and sea. Trade blossomed, languages and measures and monetary means were devised among all peoples. Science, philosophy, and the arts grew to enormous proportions.

After the fall of the great empires, we came upon a world ruled by nations. Religion and nationalism were the ruling sentiments. Still, power was consolidated in one single man, head of church or head of state. But, slowly, we progressed. Wars were waged. The globe was explored. The printing press was invented. And, eventually, the state overpowered the church, and your country was your home. Capitalism sprung up, and we fought and fought and fought. And we talked, treaties here and treaties there. And then we come to today. The nations exist in an unstable �equilibrium� of power. Not an equilibrium in wealth, or power, but an equilibrium of stability. There is no utter and complete domination by one, consolidated power.

And so, here is what can, should, and if everyone plays their cards right, will happen. Things stay the way they are, for now. We continue, as nations, to compete, to to work together, to fight, to make peace, to argue to agree. No conflict will ever get too out of hand, because any one global power can destroy all the others. MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction. And so we exist in an unstable equilibrium. The competition and coexistence among nations serves a dual purpose. As separate partners, each nation focuses their own efforts inward. We do better than them, they push their own effort to best us, and so on and so forth. And thus is the entire community profits, not from everything, but from themselves as a result of each other.

The other is the weeding out of bad seeds. When a rogue nation rises, or a terrorist group shows itself, when a disease annihilates an entire people, it threatens that unstable balance. Not to everyone, not at once, but every instance weakens the global community that much. It is in every nations best interest, eventually, to combat the societal evils of the world, and to make the world safe for cohabitation amongst the world�s beings. The War on Terrorism must be fought. Maybe not now, maybe not for 50 years, but it must be fought. AIDS in Africa must be fought. The Earth as a whole cannot afford to let these problems persist, and neither can the individual nations.

The inherent problem is, of course, how to do this all. The budget needs to be managed, economic growth needs to be encouraged. Only by successful manipulation of the entire, global economy can you properly support your nation. Science, the arts, creativity, they have to be free to flourish. Every single thought, idea, process, and creation contributes directly to the advancement of society. New techniques need to be embraced, and the future needs to be focused on.

And, eventually, we grow together. With the aid of the global economy, the internet, diplomacy, and whatever else we come up with, all the remaining nations will have progressed to the point where they will find it is in their best interests to exist under one flag. As nations, we can further our society; as a planet, we can further humanity. United under a single government, every nation retains their sovereignty, their culture, their language their customs. The Global Government serves as the highest authority. County, state, nation, globe. Each serves its own realm. The Global Government will seek universal opportunity and capability, knowledge and education in all areas, the understanding of anything we come across, the continued happiness and prosperity of all mankind, and the further advancement of humanity, beyond Earth, as far as we can take us.

The room for error is great. One leader gone awry, one government too harsh or too lax, one storm too big, one fact ignored, any of a thousand things can ruin our chances, but we must, we must persist, we must triumph. We cannot fail.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Winston Churchill

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Man o man, ignorant is one thing but you really have a know a clue what is going on.

Understanding the world is knowing the psycology and history of humans, knowing what are there good and weak points, seeing threw the bs and knowing what is happening.

Maybe u are just too guilable and optimistic, if so hey wake up call!!!!
People ....and especially these people in power now dont give a ratsass about us citizens, they only care about themselves and how much money they make.
If people dont see whats going on for decades,they are just gonna stay as ignorant as the people in our past.TV,Internet..... you might think we would see threw the bs but no...

Its really not that we are too dumb to see it, its just that we cant see it because we dont want to really see it!

Live is too short 4 bs!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight
Maybe u are just too guilable and optimistic

What is wrong with being optimistic? I doubt what he has said he believes will happen, but I'm not going to shoot it down right away. It could happen. No one knows how the NWO will be put into place.

Good theory Amorymeltzer.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
First of all, Motionknight, please don't be so overly-critical and don't flame, that's not our way here at ATS...

I am not sure if the NWO is a bad thing, uniting mankind might be one of the best things that could ever happen...

And I heard rumors that there is already a world government in place.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
And I heard rumors that there is already a world government in place.

Do you mean the UN or is there a secret world government you have heard about?!?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A secret world government, but yeah, this rumor was based on something someone alledgedly to be an AI said...

So I don't know how credible he is...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How did somebody confuse an AI with a human? I know the stuff is getting advance but I would say it is still easy to tell them apart.

I don't think that if there was one already in place or about to be, someone would be able to tell the world about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don't think that if there was one already in place or about to be, someone would be able to tell the world about it.

yes... that would definitely defeat the purpose of 'secret,' now wouldnt it?

if you break it down, 'new' 'world' 'order' seems real nice. new simply means a new way of organizing it, easily achievable by adding the 'world' aspect. 'order' means that there is order, and that it is organized, as opposed to global anarchy. i outlined a vague timeline of how things should progress. i do honestly think that is the direction we are generally heading, if things work out ok. i also believe its the best possible path for us to take.

top topics

join